Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Steve's Surprise Windfall

 
THOUGHT I’D LET YOU KNOW ABOUT MY SURPRISE WINDFALL...
 
I won a Nigerian lottery according to an email from a Nigerian prince.


He holds the sum of ONE MILLION DOLLARS in my name and he wants to send it to me FREE!
All I have to do is give him my bank account numbers and send him $500.00 US dollars cash, to show my good faith so he can transfer the money!
   
 
And then I got ANOTHER email.
 
  
It's from a KENYAN prince who wants to give me FREE healthcare for life!


All I have to do is give him:
MY BANK ACCOUNT NUMBERS,
MY SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER
MY CONFIDENTIAL HEALTH INFORMATION
and pay $700 per month for a policy with only a $10,000 deductible.
Then he can make it happen!
 Am I on a roll or what !!!!

1 comment:

SJS said...

Roller knot in your hair. LOL