Friday, April 10, 2015

U.S. Government Planning Mass Murder of Americans


U.S. Government Planning Mass Murder of Americans

dinnerbuffet  I saw the future destruction of America in a dream. In this dream I was at an outdoor dinner party at a resort hotel on the east coast. It was a formal corporate business event in an elegant setting. I was there because I was an employee of this corporation. All the men were wearing black tuxedos including me.


I was not shown the date, but I was able to see it was in the future, not in the next few weeks or months, but it seemed further into the future than that. I saw that America had already endured a series of severe problems that had caused great trouble for the people, but nothing as bad as what was about to happen. We had reached the point when the final phase of our government’s plan was about to unfold.


One of the men at this dinner party came and talked with me. I was able to see and know who he was and what he was doing. Although he was cleaned up and nicely dressed, he was actually an evil man and a murderer. He was in a high-ranking position in our federal government. He was a key player in the government’s plans to destroy America. He had first-hand knowledge of many of the things that had already happened and also knew what was about to happen.


I saw blood not just on his hands, but on his arms, too. In his position he was personally responsible for the murder of many American citizens. Although he was not personally killing people, he had a large number of government agents working for him. They carried out his orders to kill whomever he told them. They had already murdered many people, but now their murderous plans would be going to a new level.


He said to me, “Let me give you some advice. The President is leaving the country. He has left behind a few of his top people to carry out the final stages of his plan. You need to get out of America while you still can."


I asked him, “Why, what is going on?"


He said, “I am going to be leaving for a very short time, just a few days. When I come back the killing begins. The plan is to kill everybody in the country. You and your family need to get out of the country right away. Anyone who does not leave is going to die."


I was very alarmed by what he said, especially given such a short amount of time left.


Then he said, “ I am not sure exactly how many days you have left, but my boss is here so let me ask her.” He invited his boss to come talk with us. I was able to see things about her just like I did with him. I saw that she was the government’s top person in charge of implementing this evil plan. I was not shown her title, but I knew she was in a very high level position, such as a member of the President’s cabinet.


She gave me the same warning saying, “Let me give you a word of advice. I am going to be leaving, but I am coming back. Let’s see… today is Wednesday? I am coming back either Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. You need to get out of here by then because anyone who is still here is going to die. So unless you leave before we come back you and your family will die."


When she mentioned my family, I saw a quick flash of my home, which I knew was very close to where we were. It was a small, but nice home in a residential neighborhood. The odd thing about it was I had never seen this house before, but in the dream it did not seem odd to me. I just saw it as being my house and I thought about the safety of my family. Not only that, but this house was very close to the coast. I actually live very far from the coast.


I was able to see the reason why these government leaders were so confident about their plans. They knew they had the American people completely deceived. They knew they had total control over the news media so the people were only hearing what the government wanted them to hear. It was virtually impossible to warn the people at this late hour. Even if it were possible they would not believe it because they had already rejected the truth. They preferred to believe the lies because it sounded much more pleasant to their ears. So these traitors knew they had a complete death grip on the situation. With the final phase about to begin they had nothing to worry about. That is why they were willing to talk so openly and warn a few people. From their perspective they had already crossed the finish line.


Then I saw a large banquet hall filled with people. I knew the hall represented our country. I saw everyone there was going about their daily lives completely unaware of what was about to happen. There was not the slightest concern that they were in any danger. They were deceived so they went along with what they were being told. They did not even suspect their leaders of betraying them. All the way up until the end the government and the news media assured the people everything was getting better. Everyone was aware of the problems, but they were repeatedly told the plans were underway to fix things so everything was going to be okay. It was only through these lies that the government was able to keep some semblance of order in the nation, but the lies were only a stall tactic to give the leaders more time to get things in place so they could carry out the final stages of their plan. Now they were finally ready. This man and woman were both going away for a few days, but when they return disaster would strike suddenly. America would become a slaughterhouse.


Then I saw an airplane flying overhead. We were on the east coast so I saw the plane was leaving the country and going out over the ocean. I knew President Obama was on the plane. The news media had reported he was leaving the country on an official trip to meet with other leaders. They made it sound like it was normal government business and that he would be back soon, but it was another lie. In reality he was leaving permanently because he knew the country was about to be destroyed. Very few people knew the real reason why he was leaving, but his departure was part of the plan all along. He would escape unharmed while the American people were slaughtered.


As I was standing there looking up into the sky watching Obama’s plane fly away I heard someone behind me say, “He has completed his assignment here. He is now moving on to his next assignment. He is truly the antichrist.”


That was the end of the dream.


There are lots of important things revealed by this dream.


Two Leaders Leave But Then They Return


I was told the man and woman were both leaving for a few days and then they would be returning. I was not told where they were going or why it was necessary for them to leave and return so I can only speculate about that. However, since they were the government’s top officials responsible for murdering millions of Americans, and since that is an enormous task that would require a major military operation, it seems likely they would need powerful allies with strong military forces and the willingness to invade and destroy the United States. Those nations would likely include Russia and China because those are the only nations with enough military force to get the job done.


The two traitors in our government would need to coordinate with the leaders of those nations regarding the timing and logistics of this enormous plan. As the top officials overseeing this plan, it makes sense they would be the ones who would have direct contact with any outside forces. As the day of the attack approached, the traitors would need to hand the baton over to the leaders of the foreign forces. Their role on the inside would be completed, but they would begin their new roles as enemy agents.


So perhaps the reason why they were leaving a few days before the attack was so they could join the enemy forces to help provide them with valuable information, such as the current locations of America’s most valuable assets and where they would likely encounter the strongest resistance forces. When they return with the invading armies, they would stay behind enemy lines inside the enemy’s camp protected from the wrath of the American people. That would explain why she told me, “Anyone who is still here when I come back will be killed.”


President Obama Completes His Assignment


There is an amazing similarity between the last scene of my dream, when I was looking up into the sky, and what happened to the Lord’s disciples as they watched Him ascending into heaven.......


He was lifted up while they were looking on, and a cloud received Him out of their sight. And as they were gazing intently into the sky while He was going, behold, two men in white clothing stood beside them. They also said, “ Men of Galilee, why do you stand looking into the sky? This Jesus, who has been taken up from you into heaven, will come in just the same way as you have watched Him go into heaven. (Acts 1:9-11)


After the Lord Jesus completed His assignment on the earth, His disciples were immediately told He had another assignment to complete in the future. After Obama completed his assignment in America, I was immediately told he has another assignment to complete in the future. Of course the Lord’s assignments and Obama’s assignments are as different as day and night, but I believe their assignments will ultimately lead them into a direct confrontation with each other.


I was told President Obama had completed his assignment and was moving on to his next assignment, which means there is someone behind the scenes giving him assignments, which means he is not the real leader and is not the one calling all the shots. He is being told what to do. He is merely a willing stooge, a front man, carrying out their plan. That means America’s system of government by the people for the people has become a complete farce. Power has been taken from the people and sold to the highest bidder, which means a few wealthy elites have hijacked America and are now steering us to our destruction.  Whoever is really in charge is going to be so happy with the job Obama has done in America that they will hand him another assignment after he completes this one.


I heard a voice behind me, which is a common trademark of the Lord. The prophet Isaiah wrote, “Your ears will hear a word behind you, ‘This is the way, walk in it,’ whenever you turn to the right or to the left” (Isaiah 30:21). The Apostle John wrote, “I was in the Spirit on the Lord’s Day, and I heard behind me a loud voice like the sound of a trumpet” (Revelation 1:10). So Isaiah and John make two witnesses and I am a third because I not only experienced this in this dream, but on other occasions, too.


The voice I heard was the Lord revealing the scheme of the enemy. Because of the weakened spiritual condition of our nation and the compromised lifestyles of so many Christians, the scheme of the enemy has been allowed to prosper against our nation. The people who once feared the Lord and based the laws of the land on His commandments have now kicked God out of our schools and our public places.  We have embraced every form of sexual immorality.  We have legalized same sex marriage, and allowed the murder of millions of innocent unborn children. As a result of our turning away from the only source of light in this world, we are now stumbling around in darkness and have reaped a harvest of spiritual blindness.


In the last two Presidential elections, millions of Americans, including millions of Christians, voted for the antichrist, Barack Obama. Even today many Christian leaders still contend the antichrist is a fellow Christian brother and that he is doing a great job for America. These leaders are without excuse. God will hold them accountable for misleading His people. Darkness has covered our land and deep darkness has fallen on our people (Isaiah 60:2).


The truth is President Obama does not work for the American people. He has violated his oath of office and betrayed us with lie after lie. I have heard Christian leaders acting perplexed and bewildered by Obama’s actions, even concluding he must be incompetent or stupid, but he is neither of those. His actions are consistent with his goals, but we have failed to see his goals are unlike any previous American President. In direct violation of his sworn oath of office he has never sought to protect or defend our constitution or our people. His goal is to complete his assignment, which is to destroy our country.


Although a few wealthy individuals are giving him his assignments, they are just stooges like him. They are doing the will of the devil. We are in a spiritual battle that cannot be won without the power of God. We are not wrestling against flesh and blood, but against principalities and powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in the high places (Ephesians 6:12).


Barack Obama is the Antichrist


When I first heard someone suggest that Barack Obama is the antichrist, I laughed out loud and could not believe they were serious. However, I kept hearing it from more people so eventually I decided to ask the Lord about it. When I did He gave me a vision that I did not understand at first. I documented that vision in my previous post: Obama Taking Action Against the Strongest of Fortresses.


After I received that vision in early 2014 I was very reluctant to share it with anyone so I just waited to see if the Lord would confirm it or show me I had missed it. About six months went by before I finally received enough confirmations to give me the confidence to be able to post it on my blog. I finally posted it on October 9. Then just one month later I received this dream giving me another confirmation. It seems like the Lord waited until I was willing to post the first vision before He was willing to give me this latest dream.


My point is this topic might require some time to process. My recommendation is to ask the Lord about it and don’t be too quick to dismiss it. Altogether it took me about a year to investigate and process before I was convinced so I understand it can take other people some time, too.


One reason why I was reluctant to share it is because I know very few Christians have come to this realization yet. I believe many of them will see it in the near future as more of his true nature is revealed. Of course he will continue lying and deceiving most people. If you want to find out more about this topic, I recommend reading the prophetic dream received by Dr. Erik Castleberg in my post: Obama Bringing Fire to America.


Another important revelation came from Pastor TD Hale, which was shared in my post: TD Hale’s Dreams Tell the Future of America. Another is shared in my post: Terry Bennett: You Will See 666.


In addition to my vision and my latest dream, I have also documented over fifty other reasons why I believe Obama is the antichrist. I hope to be able to share some of those on my blog in the near future. In the meantime, keep processing!


World Reaction to America’s Destruction


How will the world react to the destruction of the United States? As the world’s largest economy, the economic impact on the world would be enormous. However, much of the economic impact probably happens before the final phase of the plan is implemented. As I saw in the dream, America had already endured severe trouble prior to this.


As the world’s most powerful military force, the destruction of America would cause a dramatic shift in the balance of power among nations. For all of the mistakes America has made, we have at least provided some stability by keeping dictators and rogue nations in check. The end of America’s military power will cause an enormous ripple effect throughout the world as power and wealth gets redistributed. There will be a whole lot of shaking going on and many people will suffer.


World Reaction to Barack Obama


How will the world react to Barack Obama, the man responsible for bringing down America? The nations who conspired with him to destroy us will embrace him as an ally. As mentioned above, these nations would have to be very large and powerful, like Russia and China, because no other nations have sufficient military force to accomplish the mission.


In the past year Russia and China have significantly strengthened their alliance with new trade agreements, joint military exercises, and the formation of a new International banking system. Their combined population is 1.5 billion people, which gives Obama a lot of allies. However, he would have many more than that. The Muslim world would embrace him as a hero responsible for achieving their long-time goal of destroying the great Satan. Combining the 1.7 billion Muslims in the world with the 1.5 billion Chinese and Russians, Obama would have 3.2 billion people, half of the world’s population supporting him.


Perhaps even more importantly, Obama would still have the financial backing of the elites based in Europe, the same people who gave him his first assignment and are preparing to give him his next assignment. With this enormous base of support, it is not hard to see how Obama could be launched into his next assignment.


On top of all that consider what would happen if the dragon, Satan, gave his authority to the beast. The Bible tells us what will happen. People will begin to worship the beast and say, “Who is like the beast? And who is able to stand against him?” (Revelation 13:4).


When Will These Things Happen?


I was not shown any dates, but I saw it was not going to happen right away. I saw America was going to endure severe problems before the final phase of their plan is implemented. They have a long range plan underway to first weaken the country before delivering the final blow. By the time the final phase is implemented America will be too weak to defend itself.


The timing was important for me to know because in the dream I was told I had one week to leave the country or die. The woman even told me, “Today is Wednesday.” She was right because I had the dream on a Wednesday morning. So I needed to know I was not being instructed to leave the country by next week. Surely I would look like a complete lunatic if I did that. I don’t need any more reasons to look like a lunatic. Posting dreams like this is enough already.


I believe the final blow will come during the same time period that Terry Bennett saw. He said the angel Gabriel showed him the world would enter into a time of wars during the seven-year period from 2015-2021. I shared his testimony in my recent post: Terry Bennett: You Will See 666.


The fact that President Obama was still in office when the final phase of their plan is implemented does not necessarily mean these events will happen by January 2017, when Obama’s second term ends. It could also mean he will stay in office beyond his second term ruling as a dictator. At least two people have already claimed the Lord has shown them Obama is going to announce the 2016 elections have been “suspended,” which will be another lie because the truth is the elections will be cancelled forever. One of these words is presented in my recent post: Glenda Jackson: Obama Will Suspend 2016 Presidential Election.


I believe the trouble coming upon America is part of the birth pangs leading up to the great tribulation. We have entered into the time the Bible calls the distress of nations. These are the days when “men’s hearts will fail them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth” (Luke 21:26).


The Person in the Dream Was Not Me


The fact that the house I saw in the dream was not my real house and was one I have never even seen before, located far from where my real house is, tells me the person who I was in the dream was not me. This was confirmed when I saw the house and did not think there was anything odd about the fact that I had never seen it before. I just thought it was my house.


Besides that I don’t work for a large corporation and I don’t know anyone who works in the federal government. I believe the house, the location of the house, the position I held in the corporation, and my relationship with this government leader were all included in the dream to show me this warning was not just for me personally, but for our entire country.


America Betrayed by Our Government


This is the second dream I have received in which I saw America betrayed by our government. The other dream was shared in a post shared last year:Civil War is Coming to the United States.”


Anyone who thinks our government leaders would not betray us should realize it has already been happening for many years. Our elected officials have already taken many actions to protect large corporations and financial institutions at the expense of the American people.


Examples include the repeal of the Glass-Steagall Act in 1999, the Dodd-Frank financial reforms in 2010, and the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) in 2010. Many members of Congress voted for Obamacare without even reading the bill.


The level of betrayal has accelerated in recent years under the Obama administration. The American people twice elected a President who was indoctrinated in communism and committed to the destruction of America. After he was elected, Obama immediately went about violating our constitution by putting in place unelected czars who shared his radical views. He also relies on radicals in his inner circle for advice, including people like Valerie Jarrett. These people believe America stands in the way, preventing the rest of the world from moving forward with a global system of wealth redistribution. That is why they believe they are helping to make the world a better place by fundamentally transforming America into a communist dictatorship. Ultimately their plan is to turn the country over to the communist rule of foreign powers.


The people pushing for this have talked openly about it for decades. It is not a conspiracy theory, but an openly stated agenda. Many of them have even written books about it, including people like George Soros and Saul Alinsky. These are godless people who do not share America’s traditional Judeo-Christian values. They believe the end justifies the means. Therefore even mass murder is justified because it achieves a better world for everyone else.


America Betrayed by the News Media


I saw how the government’s plan relied heavily on controlling the news media. The American people were kept in the dark through careful control of the news media. We have already seen how the mainstream news media helped Obama get elected by covering up many serious red flags that would have eliminated any other candidate. Since his election they have refused to ask him any tough questions and have towed the line in reporting the government-approved version of the news. They stopped reporting the truth a long time ago and have been just feeding us the government’s talking points ever since. So it is not hard to believe they would continue to facilitate the government’s agenda in the days ahead.


Insiders who formerly worked in the mainstream news media have shared how they were told which stories to cover and which ones to avoid. They were told how to present the stories in a way that supports the government’s plan. These include people like former ABC and CNN reporter Greg Hunter, former CBS news journalist Sharyl Attkisson, former CNN and Fox News host Glenn Beck, and former CNN reporter Amber Lyon. Amber Lyon learned CNN is taking money from many foreign nations in exchange for controlling the news about their nations. If they prostitute themselves for foreign governments it is not hard to believe they would do the same for our government.


Reporters who attempt to report the truth are either silenced or forced out of their job. Andrew Breitbart stood in opposition to the government’s control of the news. He was found murdered, poisoned to death, in 2012.


Christians need to be more careful whom they trust for news. We live in a world full of liars and unfortunately our news media is infested with them. Like President Obama the members of the mainstream news media have betrayed us.


God Remains Faithful to His People


God has great plans for His people because there is much work to be done here on the earth. He needs laborers to help bring in the harvest. He needs His people to manifest His glory to the world. So it is not His will to see His people destroyed here in America or anywhere else. Even now He is sending out warnings in the hopes of leading a remnant of believers to safety from the storm ahead. For those who are willing to heed the warnings He is able to lead them to safety.


God knows the message is hard and many will reject it, but He gives it for the sake of the few who are able to receive it and for the sake of His own name because He does not want anyone to be able to say to Him, “How could you allow this to happen without giving us any warning?” He will be able to tell them, “I sent you many warnings, but you refused to believe or take heed.”
So he gives dreams and visions to His people, not just for us to keep to ourselves, but to share them with others. Today there is a symphony of prophetic warnings coming from many of God’s people. He does not expect us to blindly accept every word. We are instructed to judge the words to make sure they don’t contradict the Bible and they bear witness with our spirit. So those who hear the warnings have the responsibility to judge the prophetic warnings. It is not okay to just dismiss the warnings. The Bible instructs us to not despise prophecy. Prophetic revelations are a gift from God for those who are willing to receive them. They are given for the purpose of helping us prepare for what is coming. If we reject all of the warnings we will suffer for it. It could even cost us our life.


This topic is so unpleasant that many people refuse to hear it. It is not only hard for unbelievers, but for many Christians, too. In fact, most of the churches in America refuse to talk about these things. Pastors prefer to give positive messages and encouraging words because that is what everyone wants to hear. Prophetic warnings of mass destruction could scare people away. At the very least it could stir up quite a controversy. As a result, many Christians never hear the warnings. God will hold their pastors accountable.


I have found the fastest way to end a conversation is by bringing up this topic. Nobody wants to hear it. Bad news is hard to process so many people just reject it and conclude the messenger must be crazy. But if these revelations are from God then we should heed the warnings rather than bury our head in the sand hoping it will all go away.


If it is difficult for God’s people to process these things, how much harder will it be for those who do not know the Lord? Their whole world will be crashing down and many will be overwhelmed. Unless they turn to the Lord they will surely lose all hope. I hope and pray many will turn to Him before it is too late.


It was also very hard for me to hear these things at first. I started studying these things last year by listening to prophetic words received by many other people. It took a while for me to really believe what I was hearing. When it finally started to sink in, it weighed very heavy on my heart. I did not like it. I had hopes and plans for things I believe God showed me concerning my future, but now I was looking at a very different future and could not see how both of them could be true.


After some time I finally resolved to take my stand wherever the Lord leads me. That was in September 2013. I wrote a blog post sharing how I resolved my internal struggle. The post is called “Michael Boldea: Endure Hardship as a Good Soldier of Jesus Christ”.


So for over a year now I have been living with an unpleasant and uncertain vision of the future. Unable to see past the huge storm coming, I have fought daily to keep putting my life in His hands believing He sees and He knows and He is able to somehow see me through whatever comes. Then in June of this year I received a prophetic dream in which I saw myself escaping during an enemy invasion, but without my family. I shared that dream in my post: Bears in the House. Then just last week I had a prophetic dream in which I was shown how it could provide for and protect those who are in America during a military invasion. I shared that dream in my post: America Invaded During Football Season. Then this past Wednesday I had the dream shared in this post, in which I was instructed twice to get my family and get out of the country or die. So putting all of these together I have three completely different plans; one with me leaving alone, one with me staying and surviving with my family, and one with me and my family leaving together. I have to admit I like this last one best.


So why would God give me three different plans?


Perhaps He is showing He is able to deliver His people in many different ways. Some will be instructed to leave the country alone because their family will refuse to listen to them or follow them. Others will be instructed to stay and God will miraculously provide for them and protect them. Others will be instructed to leave the country with their family before it is too late. In every situation God will make a way for those who are willing to follow Him. He is not limited to one size fits all. Each of us must seek the Lord for direction and do whatever He tells us to do. Despite all the unpleasant circumstances, we have the assurance that God is with us and will help us get through whatever trouble comes our way.


The Glory of the Lord is Arising


I believe we are now entering into the season of the fulfillment of Isaiah 60. He saw a time when gross darkness would fall on the nations, but at that time he also saw the Lord rising upon His people and the glory of God rising upon us. When things appeared to be the darkest that is when the glory of God arose.
Arise, shine; for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you. For behold, darkness will cover the earth and deep darkness the peoples, but the Lord will rise upon you and His glory will appear upon you. Nations will come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your rising. Lift up your eyes round about and see. They all gather together, they come to you. Your sons will come from afar, and your daughters will be carried in the arms. Then you will see and be radiant, and your heart will thrill and rejoice because the abundance of the sea will be turned to you, the wealth of the nations will come to you. (Isaiah 60:1-5)
There is so much attention given to what the powers of darkness are going to do, but that is not the point. God wants us to be alert and aware of the schemes of the devil, but we do not need to dwell on what the enemy is doing because we have far better things ahead that God is going to do. We are entering a time when the supernatural power of God is going to be manifested on His people in multiplied measure over anything we have seen before. The gifts of God in His people are going to rise to a new level fueled by faith that has absolutely no fear of death. Those who have the gift of encouragement will encourage with far greater impact than ever before because of the high level of faith on the inside of them. Those who have the gift of faith will operate in supernatural power far beyond anything ever seen before on earth. Believers are going to rise up and light up when they see the glory of God rising upon them. The devil and his goons can scheme all they want, but the Lord and His people will not back down. We will prevail against them!


The trouble that is coming is not meant for those who are already following the Lord wholeheartedly. It is meant to bring repentance from those who have rejected Him. That does not mean there will not be any Christians killed, but it does mean the safest place for anyone to be is close to Him. Whether we live or die our eternal future remains securely in His hands. Therefore we should aim to have an eternal perspective with no fear of death.


The man and woman in my dream told me everyone was going to die. Although their plan might call for the murder of all Americans, I don’t believe that will happen. I believe a remnant will survive. Otherwise, all of the Lord’s warnings would be a total waste of time and energy. I believe He is already preparing a remnant of people to survive and do His will. That is what He did in the past for Israel and I believe He will do it for America too.
The slain will fall among you, and you will know that I am the Lord. However, I will leave a remnant, for you will have those who escaped the sword among the nations when you are scattered among the countries. Then those of you who escape will remember Me among the nations to which they will be carried captive, how I have been hurt by their adulterous hearts which turned away from Me, and by their eyes which played the harlot after their idols; and they will loathe themselves in their own sight for the evils which they have committed, for all their abominations. Then they will know that I am the Lord; I have not said in vain that I would inflict this disaster on them. (Ezekiel 6:7-10)
Just as He did with ancient Israel God is now sending out prophetic warnings to us. The following warning given by the prophet Jeremiah for the people of Israel sounds eerily similar to the warnings we are now getting.
Come forth from her midst, My people, and each of you save yourselves from the fierce anger of the Lord, now so that your heart does not grow faint, and you are not afraid at the report that will be heard in the land. For the report will come one year, and after that another report in another year, and violence will be in the land with ruler against ruler. Therefore behold, days are coming when I will punish the idols of Babylon. And her whole land will be put to shame and all her slain will fall in her midst. (Jeremiah 51:45-47)
Scriptures like this combined with this dream give me hope that the Lord will lead me and my family out of here before all hell breaks loose. However, I have decided to follow Him wherever He leads me.


Now is the time to draw closer to the Lord than ever before. If you are not sure about your relationship with Him, click here to learn how you can know Him.

9 comments:

Seeker said...

Why are religious types always fear mongering? It makes me want nothing to do with religion. Fear attracts what it fears so there is an agenda which a just God would not condone.

Anonymous said...

'Fear mongering'? So if you don't agree with others First Amendment rights to express their dreams and visions and personal beliefs, then WHY do you live in America?! DON'T READ THE FRICK'N ARTICLE IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT!!! AND DON'T CONDEMN OTHERS BECAUSE IT MAY NOT AGREE WITH YOUR BELIEFS! Last I heard, we still have the First Amendment right to free speech in America. This person has his/her right to express their experiences and thoughts, and you have your right to yours. So you don't agree? That's the way it goes bubba. Live with it. There are plenty of atheist countries yet that would welcome your heathen beliefs. Go there. We would be happy to help send you off, but the IRS continues to steal everything we have with nothing left to live on.

Anonymous said...

Agree 2:09 PM! Can people not post something without left minded non-thinking idiots calling it 'fear porn' or 'fear mongering'?? Can some people not comprehend that this is an account of a person's dream(s) which - by the way - seem to agree with those of others who believe they are receiving warnings from the Lord about what is going on in this nation behind the scenes? That they are providing information of the REAL intents and purposes of the rogue criminal 'government' of this nation, providing info for people to decide if they want to give this info some serious thought and make preparations, or decide to continue in their la la land of existence? What if this dreams ending does come to pass? What of the people who will want to know why they weren't warned? What of those who won't know what hit them? Gee whiz - is there not anyone left in this nation of X-boxes and golf games who can figure things out and allow others to do the same? 1:36 PM needs to get a life!!!!

Anonymous said...

I had a dream that a giant chicken rose up out of the sea and was destroying the town. But it wasn't, like, a live chicken but a roasted chicken. Like it was headless and brown and walked around on it's leg bones? Anyway, it was determined that the only way to destroy it was by defeating it in a sword fight so I fought it fencing style and it fought back using it's wing bones for swords.

So I guess I'm saying maybe lay off the chicken for a while. Maybe eat on some beef or something. Dig in on some trout, maybe? Nothing wrong with some trout.

Anonymous said...

You are funny! You ought to write books for idiots! You would fit right in! I hear they make allot of money off people like you!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey guy! You need some good antiacids! Perhaps lay off the booze or perhaps the drugs? You would be surprised how that will cut back on these troublesome thoughts and dreams you are having!

Anonymous said...

I thought this was actual news... but no, it's a DREAM. People, visions and dreams, if you read anything into them at all are highly FIGURATIVE.

Anonymous said...

It is interesting that there are more articles and warnings that are coming out about the destruction of America, .I just believe they have their timing wrong..If there was only a remnant left of those that believed...what would the harvest be for? what would the tribulation's purpose be for if NOT to bring many to salvation and belief in Jesus Christ after the church is raptured-caught away with the Lord Jesus? It is God's last attempt to bring people to Himself because He loves them, sent His Son to die for them.
There will be a wealth transfer and a great harvest in lieu of the "sons of God" being revealed--those that truly know Him and are used by Him in these last days to arise and shine in the darkness and do greater things than He did, as He said we would/ and when all are saved that He has ordained, the church, the one who has been holding back the antichrist -- the Holy Spirit in His believers. will be caught away with Jesus (NOT ON SOME MOTHERSHIP LIKE ATON THE SATANIC CHANNELER STATES ND THE GOVERNMENT WILL TRY TO CONVEY THIS DECEIT)-
. Then the real time of testing and travail for those left behind -.choose Jesus or take the mark of the antichrist (beast) and the one world religion
After the real church-bride of Christ goes, there will be chaos with millions gone and this will be a sign to the Jews--they will flee to Israel.....THEN, JOSEPH GOOD SAYS THAT RUSSIA WILL DESTROY AMERICA, according to scripture study.-probably nuclear, so some will survive..I don't plan on being here to see if it comes to pass but in this guys dream scenario....it lines up. for those that have turned to God, He could show that remnant how to survive and escape...it is all about timing and what order certain things happen. People are getting dreams and visions but don't know the scriptures well enough to fit what they are seeing into God's prophetic Word and His timeline for what will transpire in these end days.
To read more about the prophetic end times you can go to http://hatikva.org/rosh-hashannah-and-the-messianic-kingdom-to-come.html

Freewill said...

Maybe the purpose of the warnings of the destruction of America is to get the attention of those who still have their heads up their arse for the warmth...
Out of 40,000 viewers a day of this blog, how many have posted a comment to this? Looks like several people that are awakened. What about the rest? Gotta beat it into their thick skulls to wake them up?