Wednesday, January 20, 2016

A WARNING TO THE OHIO VALLEY REGION OF AMERICA


FOLLOWING IS A WARNING TO THE OHIO VALLEY REGION OF AMERICA
THE DELAY IS OVER - NOW IT COMES
ACCEPT OR REJECT AS YOU SO CHOOSE


"Moreover...receive into your heart all My words that I speak to you and hear with your ears.  And go, get to the captives, to the children of your people and speak to them and tell them, "Thus says the Lord God' whether they hear or whether they refuse."  Ezekiel 3:8-10

http://timeofjacobstrouble.blogspot.com/

http://salvationby.blogspot.com/

 

Saturday, January 16, 2016


Transparency....Rarely am I given specific dates and when I am there is a hesitancy on my part  to publish them. Why, I am not sure.  Is it fear, lack of faith, pride, doubt? Perhaps. As with all of us, I am a pilgrim on my journey through the wilderness and still have so much to learn before my journey ends and I stand before My Maker.  That being said.....

I ask that you prayerfully consider the following. Take it to the LORD in prayer, seeking His council to enlighten and lead you on your journey through the wilderness.

On 22 November, 2015 came these words:  "The delay will come to an end on 2 February, 2016. February 3 will be a day of calamity and heartache for many. Grief stricken faces, tear filled eyes as hundreds stand in shocked silence, knowing not what to do. A day followed by many more just like the first. There will be no end in sight for My people will continue in open rebellion. Unrestrained they will push and shove agendas to advance their cause at the expense of the poor and needy. None will be spared as the evil flows from east to west. The time will have begun on 3 February, 2016."  
"But for you who fear My name, the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing in its wings and you will go forth and skip about like calves from the stall. You will tread down the wicked for they will be ashes under the soles of your feet on the day which I am preparing," says the Lord of hosts...." Malachi 4:2-3   
On 1 January 2016 I heard: "Tell the Ohio Valley to prepare.  March 4, it will come."  
2 January 2016 came these words:  "A spiritual battle coming to the Ohio Valley."   
Gangs, March  4 invade the quiet places. Warn My People, be prepared." 
(Six states make up the Ohio Valley - Indiana, Ohio, Illinois, West Virginia, Pennsylvania and Kentucky.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

But for you who fear My name. . . What is his name? and his only begotten son? Say it if you know! Yahweh of host is his name and our saviors name is Yahshua! The lord and god are just titles used to replace the Sacred names of our Elohim! The waking up includes the fact that they took away the only name by which we are saved! Robin

Anonymous said...

Any god who wants you to live in fear and not love needs to be ignored.

Anonymous said...

Anon 5 pm - It is YOUR CHOICE whether you live in 'fear' or not; fear is not mandated by the Lord God Yahweh/Jehovah but by satan - who are YOU listening to? Who are YOU following The Lord has been issuing His warnings for centuries through His prophets (2Ki 21:10 And the LORD spake by his servants the prophets; 2Ch 24:19
Yet he sent prophets to them, to bring them again unto the LORD; and they testified against them: but they would not give ear.) to warn His people what is coming and to prepare lest they be caught unaware. That my friend demonstrates His LOVE and CONCERN for His creation - not fear. The cabal uses fear. The Illuminati uses fear. The USA corporation uses fear. Your enemies use fear to intimate you - if you choose to allow it - but it is still your choice how you accept or reject that fear. Gen 15:1 After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward. Gen 26:24 And the LORD appeared unto him the same night, and said, I am the God of Abraham thy father: fear not, for I am with thee, and will bless thee, and multiply thy seed for my servant Abraham's sake. There are many more such verses in the Holy Bible where the Lord assures His own of His love and His caring for them. I encourage you to get out the Holy Bible and read, asking the Lord to minister to you through His Word, and get to know Him. Blessings!