Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Gary Larrabee: YOUR Treasury Direct Accounts


Utilizing YOUR Treasury Direct Accounts
Huge $ Funds Using your name S.S.# 
in Fed Reserve Banks


Published on Jul 12, 2017
http://i-uv.com/utilizing-your-treasu...

A brief description of what these Treasury Direct Accounts (TDA) are: They are repositories of property being held IN trust, for You. A Factualized trust self secured created on the day of birth for each Being on the planet. The ones that are being accessed right now are called US Treasury Direct Accounts. There are so many accounts all around the planet with your name on it, you would be staggered, not all of them are ever seen. There is state level, federal level, international level.. all these districts…

In the old days, someone might find one of these accounts, like a state level one and there would be like 300-400 million in it and the PTW bankers, would say take it and go, sign this and never come back… the bankers would laugh because there would be Billions of dollars left behind and that person would never know about their Billions…

Everything on the planet was put into one big trust. This is all “the property” held in the trust. This “property” is a conversion of You. Your Value, converted into property and held in these accounts. It used to all be held in one large account, all Enbodyments’ conversion of value on the planet being held in one large trust. 

Everything got moved out of that trust and into each and everyone’s own Factualized trust which was pr-existing to the actual large trust the PTW used to hold everything in. They are actually called factualized trusts, they are factualized, created on the day of birth. They are Yours! You just did not know it.
 
The PTW have been using them all of this time, Now they cannot. Actually they Have not been able to use since The OPPT closed the one big trust. For those who want to refresh your memory or look into the OPPT for the first time click on the OPPT Absolute link at the header of this blog, you will find original findings and tons of info there. These Treasury Direct Accounts are tied to your social security account- your factualized trust account. The social security card is basically an ATM card, Your ATM card, without the magnetic strip. (expect it is connected to an unlimited account The word picture I would paint to describe the amount of money in Your Treasury Direct account- is to think of it as a Non depletion account. example- You draw out $500,000 and if you checked the balance it would be $500,000.

HATJ- Heather is working on getting all of the blocks, reversals… etc worked out so the flow to access and Utilize your representation of value out of your TDA’s is smooth. Keeping in the flow of the process, in joy and warp speed is important for all, documenting everything with screen shots and saving emails etc for successes and blocks, cancels, reversals … allows Heather to work with the bakers, family’s, dragons… to stop and resolve those tricks/issues….
 
The comments section is a great place for you to share your documentation process. The comments can be easily scanned to see where there is flow and blocks and to open up the river of abundance. ** Make sure to check the little box when you make a comment then you will be notified when there is another comment or reply. You can unsubscribe from the comment update by clicking unsubscribe. I will scan the comment section, most of the time I will add what answers I can in the main post under that area it connects with. Please look there for update info.

What people are doing, and there are sooooooooooooooooooooooo  many of us doing Beautiful Doings. People are taking steps to access and utilize our TDA’s. Just start, play, come from your heart, KNOW the TRUTH of Who YOU Are!. Be 100% responsible and Reliable and get started. They are paying off utility bills, credit cards, buying CD’s from their bank and cashing them in early, buying cars, RV’s, helping others pay off a bill, buying something they want. One person put in a skype room 2 days ago, that so far he had accessed 29 Million and spent 2 Million. Limitless possibilities.

Has everyone had success with everything they have tried, the first time they have tried it? No. Do they keep going, keep digging, keep taking the next step? YES!
Note: As people do things, find out things, run across glitches… I post them here. Sometimes I will do that on the fly and just take their note and put it in the blog post, hopefully near/in the section where it makes the most sense. So that you have the info in as near to real time as I can make it and you can then connect the new dots from there.

only Fill out A and F out of the 22 to page form. Here the form on the link. You can call them to mail it to you. https://search.usa.gov/search?query=5446&btnG.x=23&btnG.y=17&btnG=Search&utf8=%E2%9C%93&affiliate=treasurydirect

The A form, go to part 3,chick off 1-2 -6 And on 6 put all cap name. That what i did. Just read it all, you no where i am going with this.

Eddie Gaddis so do I leave part 1 of form A alone? as in, don't check any of those boxes? my apologies for all the questions, legal jargon is definitely not my forte 

It works. I have done it. I have paid three bills this way.

Silver Dust , they told me I didn't have an a account and then I call federal reserve they told me it was against the law to use my social security card which was my routing number he knew what my number on the front of my sscard by my routing number in Atlanta

If we all have money in these accounts then why are we waiting for the RV/GCR to happen? We can access our accounts take care of our needs and help others as well. This money is ours, I've never trusted the RV because someone else is giving us something, if they give us something, they can also taken it away. In the past I've heard Gary talk about what's said on Intel dinar chronicles and it seems the Chinese elders or It could be the Chinese government is attempting to add "conditions" on the money. Nobody wants to be controlled by another government, especially the Chinese government. The forgiveness of the debt is basically for the corporate government debt. The money we use is fiat or monopoly money so it stands to reason that it's all fake! The debt and the money are fake. But if we are still forced to live in a world with money, we might as well make the best of it and start our own GCR now. We are the ones we've been waiting for lets do this. I, am going to learn how to do this and start helping people now, because the suffering has gone on for too long! Love and peace!

TDA will look your acc,you will look for a search block,and put 5446 that is a form you need to print out at home are library Be sure you fill it out befor adding money.just email the PDF form back to you. To print out the library. If you get look out,there be a phone number ,just call them.they will tell you to fill out a 2 page,you will need to go to the bank and have the bank officer to stamp it.


Yes those things exist. Your name is all capital letters because you were claimed dead at sea. By accessing money and not taking care of claiming your identity and not dead at sea through a court of law you are committing bank fraud. You will eventually be caught and prosecuted. Say all the ugly things you want about me...I simply pay no attention to that. Here is the link from Treasury Direct that will tell you this is fraud. https://www.treasurydirect.gov/instit/statreg/fraud/fraud_bogussightdraft.htm

I found this rather interesting (Glenn Beck Exposes the Private Fed; Gets Fired by Fox P0LICEstateWATCH P0LICEstateWATCH

And on part 1.Put your ssn and say--> or <--- .Put your EIN num.

The A form,go to part 3,chick off 1-2 -6 And on 6 put all cap name.That what i did.Just read it all,you nowhere i am going with this.

They don't know what i'm talking about, i found all of the Trust Accounts under my SSN
 
Here the link to. TreasuryDirect https://www.treasurydirect.gov/
 
The account is in MY NAME!  The entity that opened that account is the one that is doing illegal behaviors.  Why would I go to jail for using the account in my name?
 
Here the link to. TreasuryDirect https://www.treasurydirect.gov/
 
Eddie Gaddis, on the back of my as card I have 1 capital letter and 8 numbers, I could not find acct for me. the guy at treasury said I'm suppose to have 9 numbers besides the letter
 
ANNIE ROBINSON I have the same, 1 capital letter with 8 numbers. Where did they get there was suppose to be 9 if that isn't so?
 
The letter on the back links you to the bank
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJ7ZJkzx-BY
 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

26 CFR states that the SSN is an IMF entity account I.D. number. It's their account, not yours. Every person I know of who has tried using this info to discharge their debts has eventually ended up indicted and thrown in jail. This is just what I have seen as a legal researcher for over 12 years. You'd better know exactly what you are doing or you will go to jail. I am not saying it is not possible to access these accounts, I am saying I have never talked to someone who has claimed to have done it that has not been arrested and thrown in Federal prison.

Anonymous said...

Anon 7:01PM, do you work for the Fed ?

Anonymous said...

No. I worked with a Federal attorney who worked for the Senate sub committee during the watergate trial and I have traveled over the entire country and talked to a lot of supposed gurus who are now in jail because they thought they had it right. Winston Strought was the only one I ever talked to that I think has a real grasp on the truth. You can discharge some public debt with the process and even claim your securities but you cannot discharge private debt. I know people that have been successful at discharging public debt or fines issued by so called government agencies. I still have the format on my computer to do that and it does work. Just make sure you know exactly what you are doing before you try anything that could get you imprisoned for securities fraud. The SSN is the CUSIP number but you better know how to present it on the documents you use, use the right paper, ink, printer, etc. Not so simple. I have done it successfully for Court assessments. That's as far as I got. Mortgage payoffs not possible with this process.

Just out of Curiosity said...

"I still have the format on my computer to do that and it does work. Just make sure you know exactly what you are doing before you try anything that could get you imprisoned for securities fraud."
Would you mind sharing this?

Unknown said...

I would like the exact section number of 26 CFR for that, there are probably a thousand codes in 26 CFR.