Thursday, January 25, 2018

Emailed by a reader - A story of carma and a crime against family:

I was at a friends house when out of the blue I recieved a text, at first I ignored it but then decided to give it a look. When I realized who it was from I about hit the ceiling.
My daughter, after 19 years of not a single word contacted me. The message was brief but stated she had been trying for 4 years to get ahold of me through another means. I checked and sure enough there was her e-mail.
We now have a very good relationship, we communicate every day in one way or another, we talk in person at least once a week.
The very same week she contacted me I went to see her. She lives much closer than she had before. 400 miles versus 2000.
During our conversations she has relayed how her mother and grandmother had been saying for years how nasty and bad a man I was , that is until her mother had a brain stem stroke. Then the ex changed her tone and tune about me. Told her that “he’s not and never was a bad man”. A close brush with death has a way of making motality a bit more real for someone who has lied for most of their adult life.
My daughter said this to me” Dad what mom was saying about you just didnt fit”. I had to ask my daughter if she remembered me doing anything that her mother had accused me of doing. Her response was an immediate “no”!!! I had to ask that question because my ex had been telling my family members that I had molested my little girl. Of which had never taken place.
My daughter then added “Dad what I remember about you is your smile”. I knew my ex was sick in her mind , that was the only thing that couldv’e possibly been.
A few years ago she had been diagnosed with clinical depression, malignant hypertension, obesity, diabetes and probably many more dibilitating things, mentaly and physically.
I had to get the truth to my daughter about the many lies she had been told, one of them being that “he never paid one cent of child support ” it was then that I handed my daughter a printout from the child support agency showing all the money I had paid , even durring the time that statement was made by my ex’s lawyer in court. I made sure that the law firm who handled her case had a copy of that same printout. I hand delivered that. Come to find out that the lawyer had died.
I then presented my daughter with all of the restraining orders her mother had filed against me, and that even though she was 2000 miles away they came like clock work. Those restraining orders prevented me from sending gifts, cards, birthday presents, letters, phone calls, it specifically stated “No Contact”.
This was not an easy thing to do because when i gave my son this information he never responded and went into hiding believeing that I was this monster of a lying father. I guess sometimes the truth is a bitter pill to swallow, especially if it destroys the narrative and reasons one holds onto a grudge. I was afraid my daughter would likewise do as my son, but she hasn’t. She knows and has known the truth about her mother for a very long time. I left thinking that there would be no more problems because it was always said that I was the reason for my ex’s bad attitudes and behaviors. So i thought she would never do to the children what she did to me.
But as her deep seated mental problems were all hers, my leaving didnt change anything with this one exception , life for my children got a hell of a lot worse for them. And the ex made it a point to be just that way.
My daughter told me about an incident between her mother and her grandmother. She was returning home from school and when she got to her home she heard yelling and screaming betwen her mother and grandmother. when she got inside the door she saw her grandmother on the floor with a bloodied nose. my daughter then saw my son come in the home grab a kitchen knife and threatened to kill his mother with that knife. So the dysfunction continued even after I was done and gone. My daughter now has no contact with her mother who lives in a convelesent home, she has no possesions to speak of and no home. The ex estranged from her mother, son, daughter, and also her brother.
Karma is a bitch. I am a grandfather also of a one year old boy.
Alot has happened to my daughter that she has had to stuff all of her emotions down about me. she told me how she would yell scream and cry for her “Daddy” she wanted to see me but her mother refused to allow any type of visitation, no calling, nothing. And this went on for years. When I showed my daughter that she had been named in the restraining orders after she became of age , she was p~~~ed off to no end.
I explained everything to her and left nothing unexposed. Took a big risk in doing just that afraid that she might turn and run away if i had said something extremely offensive against her mother.
But instead of running, the things i have told her only confirmed what she knew already and that is that her mother was and is bats~~~ crazy.
I told my daughter that I wasnt perfect and i had my issues, but my responses to her mother was reactive and self preservation. I know what made the difference in my daughters life was this one thing I did before I left her mother. I left when my daughter was old enough to understand that I really loved her, I showed her I did, I stood up to her mother when her mother was abusive to her in my daughters presence.
I knew that her mother had shoved the wedge between our relationship and tried to excise my daughter out of my life. I had hoped that my kids would come around sometime in my life to get the answers they needed. Unfortunately both of my children were and are the victims of their mothers mental illnesses. My son i believe feels a great deal of guilt over certain situations that took place. But i hold him no harm , just like my daughter , he is not responsible for the excision his mother did, and the means by which she chose to do just that. Now its time to love on my baby girl into a healthy place within her mind and person. And hopefully my son will come round so I can also give to him the same kind of healing in his relationship with me. But as far as his relationship with his mother well I am going to let him and my daughter figure that out.
My fellow brothers who have been put through the custody wringer with your children. Dont ever give up on them, they need you, they want to understand you and love and be loved by you.
But hopefully it will not take as long as it did for my child to come to you for your love.
Sure it p~~~es me off that I have missed soo much of my daughters life, but now the restraining orders are of no use , even though one is still in effect until next year. I dont believe there will be anymore and when that day comes and goes. I will no longer have my civil rights stomped upon. !!
I have my daughter back in my life, I am now halfways healed inside. All I need now is for my son to extend his olive branch and come and listen to truth. There is nothing he need to ask forgiveness for, it wasnt his fault for what his mother did !!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can relate to this story very well. I also see patterns as we look back its starting to stick out at us all. In my gut I knew something was wrong when "Yes we can" turned into Thank you satan. I no longer see anything the same. I am not freaking out from fear anymore as I faced it head on. The more that comes out just confirms now. We all have been fooled, vac with poison, kept from our true potential and much more. Finely makes sense as to why all the Nazi films in school all my life to the point I wanted to puke. Then again in college at 51 yr's old. Those in high office having people killed, steeling, drugs being protected and so many of our people in jail for this entrapment. I am surprised anyone would run for President after all that has gone before. Now things stand out why they must keep us hating other countries and the peoples. The tipping point for me was the Bundy ranch BLM stand off. Then Lavoy killed. By the way saw video's of those bragging how they stole the peoples lands and how much they made out west. I have followed here for several yr's now and thank you. Its evident that the college's having riots and black lives matter etc. are run by same elite programing. I am tired of being called a dead animal, chattle, goiyum. They are all frauds and liars. Its time we say no more and be part of the change. Stop bashing each other as we see those in office do. I intend you all to have peace and love and want to see this for all. Mighty tall order.

Anonymous said...

Finally, something I agree with you on Freewill, PARTIALLY. {page header about family life & demonizing men}.
After 10 years of marriage, my ex decided I didn't make enough money, even though our combined wages were {in 1990} over 90,000. It was ' make more money, shut up, take sex when I feel like it, I'll run our lives, & did I mention making more money ?' The Marriage counselor [picked by her], after she confirmed what I said was true in person, told her point blank "Do you know how many women would give their right arm for a guy like this ?" I'm far from perfect, but I did EVERYTHING in the house but wash her clothes & clean windows. I didn't go to bars, have guys 'night out,' or watch sports. In short, the covetous bitch could not be satisfied. EVER. She took the house & the daughter. Thankfully, the daughter realized that I wasn't a rotten father & we have an outstanding relationship, despite Mrs. money monger. My lifelong training raising children paid off. It seems that American men, IN GENERAL, have become "rescuers" instead of husbands. A string of 'girlfriends' have amply reinforced the "impossible to satisfy" mantra I experienced. Even after I hit 135,000 in wages, paying no income tax, it still left plenty of room for bitching. No wonder houses of prostitution flourish. American women have become spoiled brats looking for a bank account. I will never marry again in the present non-NESARA country we live in. It’s not a mystery why men look for wives from Russia or China. Or that prostitution is also legal throughout Canada. While this is a generalization, satisfied men don’t need prostitution. Then there is the Mustang Ranch in Nevada.

The disagreement: ~ What your “Christian principles” really means is MORALITY. It’s BEHAVIOR, not gods, bibles or churches that used to make us great. The god of the Old Testament is a moral thug, responsible for over 14 million deaths that he ordered. Please spare me the “Old Testament” cop out or that I haven’t “interpreted it” right. An omniscient-omnipotent being would communicate perfectly, i. e., no “interpreting” necessary. Therefore, it was written by man, not gods, & has to be the most edited text in history. Sure, there are some good things in the ‘Book.’ But a lot of bad things, like sanctioned slavery. Pull your god pacifier out, use your common sense ! BE A GOOD PERSON! You don’t need anybody to tell you right from wrong ! You already know it! LIVE IT ! Quit using some ancient book as an excuse to be an idiot. It’s primary purpose presently is a permission slip to do immoral things. STOP IT! End the excuses, be a good person, dammit!

just some dude with dsl said...

I think this kinda shit is going on all over the world. There,s soooo much disfunction caused by poor choices in relationships. Then kids happen and It becomes a grudge match from hell... Suffer the children,,, man this planet sucks.