Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Ron Paul Curriculum

Hello,

I have been following your blog for a while now with interest and would like to contribute the news that Ron Paul has started a homeschooling initiative with Gary North, someone he was worked with since the mid 70s, as his cirriculum director. Link: www.ronpaulcurriculum.com/

I was a bit skeptical, but when you hear Gary North talk about education and what they are going to do, and when you check out his web site at www.garynorth.com, you see that this guy is not fooling around. At all. Primary source material, no busywork, reviewing what you've learned systematically, time management, public speaking... you know, things that are important!

This is a gem for liberty minded people regarding education here I cheered at the end of it: http://www.ronpaulcurriculum.com/public/124.cfm
He basically tells the state and parents who want validation of accreditation from state agencies that they can apply to us, not the other way around :)

I am 26 years old and when I listened to the videos and read the articles I am still shaking my head going if I knew this stuff when I was in high school... I plan on reeducating myself using this material, establishing a home business, and helping the cause of liberty through leading by example.

As a side note, I am hopeful about NESARA but after hearing so much about things like Disclosure, 2012, Channelings, Galactic Federation, NESARA, and people like Drake, Cobra, David Wilcock, anonymous gurus and others who have kept saying we're almost there for 2 years now, and even longer before I started following this, I am going to do what I can to help. If I and the generation that is helped by this system work together, we can be the REAL "Greatest Generation," not the ones sent off to die for greedy corporate slavers who funded both sides in the World Wars.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing wrong with the "greatest generation."They did what they were told and collectively bought the govts. lne of bullhockey. I only have respect for them - and have NOTHING but contempt for the 20 something asshats now, who want it all for free.

Anonymous said...

I love hearing what Ron Paul and Gary North are doing Re: homeschooling. What's going on now with the "brainwashing" they have in the public school system and this "outcome based education", is that they are brainwashing the young people to be "muslims" and "global citizens" of the NWO which George Bush Sr. and Henry Kissinger etc. want, which isn't going to happen. The kids are being held back until really dumb kids and illegals have learned the same thing, and there are no opportunities hardly for the kids when they get out of school since all the industrial base and manufacturing is disappearing, and some of the manufacturing that is still here is "employing robots" instead of people, like BMW, etc. Some kids who could afford college have gotten out, and found that they could not even get a job in their field of endeavor. (that stinks) I hope that more people will start home schools and create groups and pods of students and teach them the "truth". "They've" been lying to us for well over 50 years and trying to deceive us, and change true history, to suit their "agendas". The first thing any honest person would do is to get rid of Monsanto, and GMO's!!! God Bless America!!!!