When all else fails go back to the beginning. 1. Week of October 20th, 1982 Saddam's Princely Allowance of Bonnie Light Crude was on the market on a 3X3X3 [9 year] Contract.
a. That contract was purchased by G.H.W. Bush's Zapata Oil and Union Oil acting transaction agency Nathaniel Ruvell attorney and Marlene Daniels. Transaction went through the Israel Bank in Moshi Ishy.
2. October 1982 to time 9 years later when Saddam Hussein went to Kuwait for the payment of his oil, he was refused his money. Saddam calls G.H.W. Bush [president] who tells Saddam "Saddam old Buddy! Go on back to Kuwait and get your money." Saddam goes back with his troops and collects his money. He stayed un Kuwait too long, long enough for G.H.W. Bush to rally troops and attack the man, his buddy for collecting the money on that 9 year contract of 1982.
3. By 1991 G.H.W. Bush was up to his ears in 'debts' [proxy wars] as president G.H.W. Bush authorized James Baker III to use two $120 Billion Dollar Prime Bank Instruments [$240 Billion Total] 9/12/91 on a 10 year term, or until the US DOLLAR PROVIDER was exhausted. The president G.H.W. Bush then goes to his friends Prince Bandar and Abdullah for banking assistance to launder out the two $120 Billion Dollar Unauthorized Prime Bank Instruments equaling the $240 Billion Dollar Transactions put through by Cantor Fitzgerald, Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan.
4. 2003 article. The TEN YEAR CONTRACT ended on, or about 9/11/01. Who sat watching the WTC's go down? The Carlyle Group at the Carlyle Hotel. The BCCI BANK (BANK OF CROOKS & CRIMINALS) CARLYLE GROUP paid the SAUDI Prince Abdullah over $500 million dollars out of the 1991 TRANSACTIONS and bought major shares in CITIGROUP-CITIBANK http://www.statedepartment.com written by renown reporter, and member National Press Club, Herb Mallard. Sherman Skolnick,
http://www.rense.com/Datapages/skolnickdatapage.html and RMNews happens to be, one of the best investigative reporters to come on board since "WATERGATE" Bob Woodward, has written volumes about this, as has DAN BRIODY at "THE RED HERRING".
5. As readers can finally discover the truth about THE CONTRACT ON AMERICA as Names are being named
At this dinner party held by Ronald Reagan and supporters, an agreement was made. The agreement was (Per: Earl Hightower of Tennaco Oil Corporation):
" Once in office as the President of the United States, Ronald Reagan;
1. Would start a conflict with Lybia,
2. Lybia would be caused to be kicked out of the U.S.
3. Russia was to come down through Afghanistan towards the Saudi Oil Fields,
4. This operation was to be called "Desert Breeze" and
5. The U.S. was to use Israel as the base of operations in the "Desert Wind" portion, which
6. turned into "Desert Storm" of the 1991 time frame in taking over the Far East Oil Fields.
Note: It is believed this "agreement" is what ISRAEL holds over the Head of the Presidential Office, Presidents of the United States and Executive Branch allowing her to abuse neighboring Palestine etc.
READ THE FOLLOWING.
Date: Saturday, 31-Aug-2013 03:33:49
If the American people are going to stop this war, they need to do it now. The following are 25 quotes about the coming war with Syria that every American should see...
2. Joe Biden, during a television interview in 2007: "The president has no constitutional authority ... to take this nation to war ... unless we're attacked or unless there is proof we are about to be attacked. And if he does, if he does, I would move to impeach him."
3. U.S. Representative Ted Poe: "Mr. President, you must call Congress back from recess immediately to take a vote on a military strike on Syria. Assad may have crossed a red line but that does not give you the authority to redline the Constitution."
4. U.S. Representative Kurt Schrader: "I see no convincing evidence that this is an imminent threat to the United States of America."
5. U.S. Representative Barbara Lee: "While we understand that as commander-in-chief you have a constitutional obligation to protect our national interests from direct attack, Congress has the constitutional obligation and power to approve military force, even if the United States or its direct interests (such as its embassies) have not been attacked or threatened with an attack."
6. The New York Times: "American officials said Wednesday there was no 'smoking gun' that directly links President Bashar al-Assad to the attack, and they tried to lower expectations about the public intelligence presentation."
7. U.S. Senator Rand Paul: "The war in Syria has no clear national security connection to the United States and victory by either side will not necessarily bring in to power people friendly to the United States."
8. U.S. Senator Tim Kaine: "I definitely believe there needs to be a vote."
9. Donald Rumsfeld: "There really hasn’t been any indication from the administration as to what our national interest is with respect to this particular situation."
10. Robert Fisk: "If Barack Obama decides to attack the Syrian regime, he has ensured – for the very first time in history – that the United States will be on the same side as al-Qa’ida."
11. Former congressman Dennis Kucinich: "So what, we’re about to become al-Qaeda’s air force now?"
12. Syrian Foreign Minister Walid Muallem: "We have two options: either to surrender, or to defend ourselves with the means at our disposal. The second choice is the best: we will defend ourselves."
13. A Syrian Army officer: "We have more than 8,000 suicide martyrs within the Syrian army, ready to carry out martyrdom operations at any moment to stop the Americans and the British. I myself am ready to blow myself up against US aircraft carriers to stop them attacking Syria and its people."
14. Khalaf Muftah, a senior Ba'ath Party official: "We have strategic weapons and we’re capable of responding."
15. An anonymous senior Hezbollah source: "A large-scale Western strike on Syria will plunge Lebanon virtually and immediately into the inferno of a war with Israel."
16. Ali Larjiani, the speaker of the Iranian parliament: "...the country which has been destroyed by the terrorists during the past two years will not sustain so much damage as the warmongers will receive in this war."
17. Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei: "Starting this fire will be like a spark in a large store of gunpowder, with unclear and unspecified outcomes and consequences"
18. General Mohammad Ali Jafari, chief of Iran's Revolutionary Guards: (an attack on Syria) "means the immediate destruction of Israel."
19. Israeli President Shimon Peres: "Israel is not and has not been involved in the civil war in Syria, but if they try to hurt us, we will respond with full force."
20. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu: "We are not part of the civil war in Syria, but if we identify any attempt whatsoever to harm us, we will respond and we will respond in strength."
21. The Jerusalem Post: "The lines between Hezbollah and the Syrian regime are so blurred that Israel will hold Damascus responsible if Hezbollah bombards Israel in the coming days, Israeli officials indicated on Wednesday."
22. Ron Paul: "The danger of escalation with Russia is very high"
23. Pat Buchanan: "The sole beneficiary of this apparent use of poison gas against civilians in rebel-held territory appears to be the rebels, who have long sought to have us come in and fight their war."
24. Retired U.S. General James Mattis: "We have no moral obligation to do the impossible and harm our children’s future because we think we just have to do something."
25. Syrian refugee Um Ahmad: "Isn't it enough, all the violence and fighting that we already have in the country, now America wants to bomb us, too?"
Be Sociable, Share!