Thursday, August 29, 2013

Update from DinarMaven at TNT Thursday Afternoon

Update from DinarMaven at TNT Thursday Afternoon

08/29/2013

[dinarmaven : I'm so glad that Tony said that we are still on Plan "A". Although I respect MntGoat and look forward to every detail of her posts, the info that I have simply does not square with an independent RV outside of the GCR.

The conversations that I have had in the last 24 hours still point to double digits, groups, and WF. With all that said, I think everybody knows that MtnGoat brings the best stuff she can, and obviously so does Tony and Loechin.

So given we have slightly differing views all going down the same path I think we should be ready for any contingency. Plan A or Plan B are both "jackpot" events we can be happy with.

My interest however is not leaving any money on the table for a once in a lifetime event. Please be ready and investigate multi-currency accounts to take advantage of a float.

Watch the ME closely and be ready to react quickly if needed.

I will continue to bring the best that I can as well so that you hear what I hear. (and I'm still hearing "now")
....
http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2013/08/update-from-dinarmaven-at-tnt-thursday-afternoon.html

No comments: