Friday, August 30, 2013

Jester and MarkZ Chat at Jester's Place Late Thurs.PM Part 2

Jester and MarkZ Chat at Jester's Place Late Thurs.PM Part 2

08/30/2013
mohawk: Jester, is anyone warming up for an announcement in the next few days - it might be time to get the teleprompters ready - or have they already been recorded and sitting in reserve like the 663 was...

Jester: mohawk HEARD ANNOUNCEMENTS EITHER FRI/SAT/SUN OR SAT/SUN/MON... WE'LL JUST HAVE TO SEE HOW THAT GOES...

dave_144: Jester So will we get our emails before or after the announcements?

Jester: AND I AM NOT SURE IF EMAILS WILL BE PRE OR POST ANNOUNCEMENT... WHAT I DO KNOW IS THAT IT WILL ALL BE GOOD EITHER WAY...

sk8pastor: Jester these announcements are to let the masses know of the Republic? If yes is that to be post RV?

Jester: sk8pastor THAT IS THE WHOLE IDEA... I GUESS THAT WILL DEPEND IF THEY ARE WATCHING OF TICKED OFF BECAUSE THEY MISS DUCK DYNASTY.... LOL
....
Read More link on Right

sananddan24: Jester any truth to the come to Jesus meeting at WF?



Jester: sananddan24 NOT SURE IT WAS LIKE THAT... BUT HEY... I HEARD A STRATEGY MEETING... SO WHAT CAN I SAY? I WILL NOT HYPE IT WHEN IT DOES NOT SEEM THAT IS NECESSARY... I REPORTED LAST NIGHT THEY WERE WORKING OUT DETAILS... SOME TEND TO PUT THEIR OWN SPIN ON THINGS... JUST SAYING....

jiminy71: JESTER WE SHOULD KNOW BY TOMORROW IF PLAN A THIS THE PLAN?

Jester: jiminy71 I DON'T THINK THERE IS A PLAN B... HAVEN'T HEARD THAT FROM ANY OF MY PEOPLE.... JUST SAYING.. WE ARE ON TRACK AND READY TO GO WITH THE ORIGINAL PROCESS FROM WHAT I AM TOLD...

1biz4u: Jester are we still in a good window for this week???????????????????

Jester: 1biz4u LIKE IT TOLD YOU 10 DAYS OR SO... WATCH THE 1ST... BERNAKE STEPS DOWN.... END OF THE FED? BOND REDEMPTIONS SCHEDULED FOR THE 4TH... THEY WANT THAT TO GO FORWARD... YOU HEARD THAT FROM ZAP AS WELL... SO DO THE MATH...

silver3: wisemonkey] Jester Okie hinted that the UN will put Iraq back under chapter 7 by Sept 1 if their currency is not revalued…. What are you thoughts on that... sounds like its a serious deadline if true....

silver3 I HAVE NOT HEARD THAT THERE IS ANY REASON THAT WILL HAPPEN EITHER.... BUT HEY... JUST TELLING YOU MY POINT OF VIEW...

jiminy71: JESTER I THINK MARKZ AGREED THERE WAS A PLAN B, BUT DIDNT WANT IT TO GO TO PLAN B. THXS FOR INFO FRIEND.. LOVE YA

Jester: jiminy71 ALL I AM SAYING IS NONE OF MY SOURCES HAVE HEARD ANY SUCH THING... AND I GOT SOME PRETTY GOOD ONES... JUST SAYING...

TRudinarfreedom: Jester Can the GCR happen on a weekend or have to be on week day's ??? ty

Jester: TRudinarfreedom IT CAN HAPPEN ANY TIME THEY GET READY TO PUSH THE BUTTON..

MarkZ: Jester BACK WITH YOU

surfnomad: MarkZ can you share some goodies with us

Jester: MarkZ HEY BIG GUY.... OVER TO YOU...

dave_144: MarkZ Any more news from the calls?

MarkZ: dave_144 LOTS THAT I CAN'T SHARE YET. JESTER SHARED MOST OF WHAT COULD BE SHARED. THE MONEY FOR THE REPUBLIC/NEW UST DOLLAR IS BEING HELD IN A RESERVE ACCOUNT BECAUSE WE CAN'T BE TRUSTED WITH IT UNTIL AFTER THE RESET WHEN OUR POLITICIANS AND THE FED WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TOUCH IT. THE TERM "WE THE PEOPLE" WILL MATTER AGAIN.

1biz4u: MarkZ did we mis understand you about the come to jesus meeting with wf? Is before the 1st out of the question iyo?

MarkZ: 1biz4u IT WAS ALREADY HAD

1biz4u: MarkZ any chance this can happen before the 1st iyo ?

MarkZ: 1biz4u THERE SHOULD BE PLENTY THAT WE CAN LOOK AT BY THE 1ST. I BELIEVE MOST OF IT WILL BE WRAPPED UP BY THE 4TH. THERE IS ALOT TO HAPPEN EVEN AFTER THE RESET/RV.

aemily: MarkZ Earlier you said that the 600t came from Gold in Switzerland. Was this gold used to crate 600T? Who was holding the gold?

MarkZ: aemily THAT IS WHERE THE MEETING TO SIGN ALL THE GOLD DOCUMENTS WAS HELD. THE REST OF THOSE DETAILS I NEED TO KEEP UNTIL AFTER THE RESET. DO NOT LET ME FORGET THAT I OWE YOU AN EXPLANATION THOUGH.

nuccia123: MarkZ..can you give us some type of timeframe as far as the RV for the rest of this week? what do we look for so we know if we are getting closer to the RV?

MarkZ: nuccia123 YOU WILL KNOW. :)

Stellar: MarkZ are you saying that Sept 4th may be our July 4th?:)?

MarkZ: Stellar I FIRMLY BELIEVE IT WILL BE BEFORE THEN.

MarkZ: Stellar I AM LOOKING FOR SOME TRUST PORTIONS TO BE DONE BY THEN BUT THEY ARE POST RV/RESET

sixpack: MarkZ can you say anything about PP deliveries?

MarkZ: sixpack I WAS JUST DISCUSSING THAT. IF ALL GOES WELL I LOOK FOR THEM TO START OUT TOMORROW AND OVER THE WEEKEND. LET'S HOPE.

schaefer3: MARKZ - how do both The World Global Settlements & the CMKX/CMKM Trust Accounts play in your positive attitude - thank you friend :) 

MarkZ: schaefer3 i AM LOOKING FOR MINE BY THE 1ST

surfnomad: MarkZ Jester can either of you comment on the Admirals involvement in this process

 MarkZ: surfnomad HE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ONE OF THE LARGEST PRIVATE PLACEMENT GROUPS AND HAS PEDGED AN ENORMOUS AMOUNT TO CHARITY. THERE IS WAY MORE TO IT BUT LET THAT SUFFFICE FOR NOW AND SAFETY 

MarkZ: surfnomad WOUNDED WARRIORS WILL BE IN GREAT SHAPE AFTER HE FINSISHES.

MarkZ: NIGHT ALL!!!!!

1biz4u: Jester MarkZ I know this is out of our hands and we don't control it.. but can they keep on changing the ending every time we get close to it?? Do they have to get it done by the 4th?? Or else?? Or else what?? Thanks

MarkZ: 1biz4u THEY ARE RUNNING OUT OF ROPE TO HANG THEMSELVES WITH

Jiff: MarkZ your answer to sixpack in regards to PP, is Farm Claims in the delivery for this weekend also? Thanks MarkZ

MarkZ: Jiff I BELIEVE SO. I AM LOOKING FOR FC TO BE SOME OF THE FIRST, THEN OMEGA THEN CMKM ETC. ALL WITHING 48 HOURS OF THE RELEASE IS WHAT I BELIEVE TO BE THE PLAN.

1biz4u: MarkZ So.. We are really truthfully at the end.. (At the end of the rope).. ?? Thanks

MarkZ: 1biz4u I THINK SO, I TRULY DO

mohawk: Jester, MarkZ What do we look for tomorrow?

MarkZ: mohawk WATCH THE BOARDS AND LOOK AT THE CURRENCY AND METALS MARKETS.

lulu: Mark Z what should gold do -up or down

MarkZ: lulu I BELIEVE WITH THE FIRST PANIC WAVE IT WILL GO UP THEN QUICKLY CRASH BEFORE SETTLING OUT WHERE IT SHOULD BE. I AM IN THE BUSINESS BUT I AM GOING TO WAIT TO BUY METALS UNTIL THE RESET WORKS IT'S WAY THROUGH THE MARKETS

  MarkZ what do you think about this statement by Bix Weir " If you take down the banks, you take down every individual checking, savings, 401k (etc....). everyone holds their money in banks, even the brokerage houses. The derivative situation is such a mess that once a couple of thos ebig banks go (under), every other counter party will fall, too. so you're looking at a complete wipeoutof all debts in all banks."

MarkZ: ohboy! I AM CERTAIN I WILL GET FLAMED FOR IT BUT BIX MAKES SENSE MOST OF THE TIME.

dave_144: MarkZ do you know if the St. Germaine Trust will be released with the rest of the PPs?

MarkZ: dave_144 HAS TO BE OPEN SO YOU CAN RELEASE THEM.

  Jester: MarkZ AND THAT IS A VERY GOOD SUGGESTION... AND I AM REMINDED OF THE ADVICE OF SOME VERY IN THE KNOW PEOPLE THAT SAID AVOID THE STOCK MARKET AS WELL UNLESS YOU DO IT IN TORONTO STOCK EXCHANGE...

pb: MarkZ reset, rv, email, ce ??

MarkZ: pb YES

WeRCurious: MarkZ do you have any info on other currencies????

MarkZ: WeRCurious I WILL SAVE THAT FOR RIGHT AFTER THIS ROUND RV'S

texas77: Jester markZ any thoughts on municipal bonds? Assuming we aren't in Detroit or CA?

MarkZ: texas77 I WILL PUT SOME IN TAX FREE MUNICIPAL BONDS.

WEW: MarkZ ... Is it still possible to store physical gold internationaly?

MarkZ: WEW YES BUT I THINK THE PRICE WILL COME DOWN. IMO SHORT SPIKE THEN DOWN A GOOD BIT BEFORE CLIMBING TO A VERY STEADY LEVEL IS THE WAY I BELIEVE IT WILL GO.

chasen: MarkZ Will the bonds and all that still work the same way once we are no longer in a debt based economy?

MarkZ: chasen THEY WILL CHANGE BUT CITIES STILL WILL NEED CAPITAL TO GROW INFRASTRUCTURE SO I WILL BUY SOME

lulu: MarkZ and silver?

MarkZ: lulu SILVER IS THE MOST DEPRESSED. ONCE THE FOLKS THAT HAVE BEEN FIXING THE PRICE ON IT I LOOK FOR SILVER TO BE AWESOME... MY GUESS

Shivohm: MarkZ Getting rid of JPM and Morgan stanley will help stabilize the silver prices quite a bit! 

MarkZ: Shivohm YES IT WILL!

2562bce: MarkZ Where do you think gold will bottom before it heads back to a stable price?

MarkZ: 2562bce 600 I THINK. SOME THINK AS LOW AS 400 BUT I THINK 600 AND I THINK IT WILL STEADY OUT BETWEEN 800-900. THAT IS MY BEST GUESS. IT IS JUST MY OPINION THOUGH. ALWAYS SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP...

2562bce: MarkZ Wow!

MarkZ: 2562bce IT COULD SPIKE TO 2500 THOUGH IN THE PANIC 

Stellar: MarkZ will silver bottom out too and what do you think it will be?

MarkZ: Stellar I THINK SILVER WILL ONLY GO UP. IT IS WAY UNDER VALUED

Justice: Good Night Everyone and thanks for coming!!

Jester: MAN... WHAT A GREAT NIGHT... THANK YOU FOR COMING IN MARKZ... ALWAYS A PLEASURE TO HAVE YOU HERE...

MarkZ: Jester thank You

Grunt0311: GREAT NIGHT EVERYONE! TAKE CARE... REST WELL!

Jester: AS ALWAYS... TAKE CARE... AND GOD BLESS YOU... AND GOD BLESS AMERICA 

 (Dinar Recaps Note: This post is for informational purposes only.  It is not legal, tax or investment advice.  Dinar Recaps advises that everyone should do their own due diligence and seek local Professional tax, legal and/or investment advisers.)

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2013/08/jester-and-markz-chat-at-jesters-place-late-thurspm-part-2.html

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wake up Sheeple. There is no plan A or Plan B, just like there were no weapons of mass destruction. This is all dis-information. This is a set up for a no RV weekend and a no RV tues through thurs. event for next week. Yes I own dinar and no if there ever was an RV event I would never use a big bank to exchange. If a snake bit me, would I put my hand out for it to bite me again? Hell NO! We need to stop being manipulated away from spirituality. Everyone needs to be googling organic time portals, how to use them, how to unclog your pineal gland, and research "time line" tampering because we are victims of major timeline tampering in the bad guys favor. Have another goo non RV weekend from someone who is awake.

Anonymous said...

OK you sound like a loon....101
The group dingy jester is affiliated with is the Tim turner psycho bunch..and anyone dumb enough to buy into that deserves what they get...nuff said.

Anonymous said...

No I am not a loon, actually a university trained scientist. I am awake, are you? There are timelines, read Albert Einstein theory;, which one do you CHOOSE to be on? I wish I could be on the one that Al Gore won the presidency one. I bet there is no Potential RV because there was no war for weapons of mass destruction that never existed. Wake up You disinformation LOON!