Thursday, August 29, 2013

Thursday Afternoon Dinar Chatter

Thursday Afternoon Dinar Chatter

08/29/2013
I4U:

[Gdsgrl21] [10:08:17 AM] flashing: The UN operational rates were updated and will become effective September 1. The iqd rate remains the same. 1170 dinars per dollar. There were slight changes in over 100 currencies. One of them was the dong. The dong increase in value by 28 dongs per dollar.

It was changed from 21183 dongs per $1 to 21155 dongs per dollars. Stay positive and don t be discouraged it should happen very soon based on the current economic developments.   Sorry there was an error in the dong change. it was 28 dongs and not 15 (flashing)

[nolaspice] If I had my way, if I was lucky enough, if I could be on the brink my entire life— that great sense of expectation and excitement without the disappointment— that would be the perfect state! I am feeling excited and expectant!!

[TRudinarfreedom] just now on Bloomberg bottom Screen : Indonesia's Central Bank Announces Surprise RATE HIKE AMID CURRENCY SLUMP
....
Read More Link on Right

[oucrazy] . . . a thought regarding Mt Goat's post. I'm thinking China and WF are miffed about the possibility of a plan B. They want the dinar for oil credits. If the PTB lets it come out "low" on a float, a lot of peeps would deposit the dinar and hang on to it until the float climbed significantly. IMO That would defeat China's purpose of buying the dinar through WF if peeps hung on to their dinar for a while.

***************************

Stage2Omega:

DIRECT INTEL 12:35 PM EST

FROM stage2omega TO You

PER CONVERSATION PRIMARY BANK & CLEARING FACILITATOR PUT REQUEST IN FOR EXTENDED BANK HOLIDAY FOR FINAL PREPARATION. (PENDING)

***************************

TNT:

[KajunRedBull] My Sister just saw on Fox News that the Indo Rupia has Revalued...anyone else?

[mort] well the chinese said it was suppose to be done on wed-or else-did it get done?? The word i got today is start looking tonight through the week end for the end of this whole thing-because of sept 1st and also because its a holiday week end-things are looking great for a great holiday week end for all of us!

[idealpalm] I think Mt goat might be right. I was contacted by an (anonymous for safety reasons) off shore very large bank that knew I had a sizeable amount of Dinar, but are not part of the Banking group we will be cashing out with. They were offering a very resonable amount over $10.00 for my Dinar.

I countered with a larger amount because we had the $23.00 number from Tony and I was going to take the first one who showed me the money, and I might as well get the most that I could if this was a legitimate offer, they took 2 nerve wracking days to come back.

Their response was they were "premature" and withdrew the offer. The one thing I took from this was not the disappointment of it not going through, but part of the conversation I had with them said "I had something of real value" and they would be back. My response to them was I hope you are "too late coming back.

The reason I am even posting this is to give hope to those of us who are waivering, hang in there we really have something and it is coming to pass.

TrooperFlash: It's probably been scheduled for months but I couldn't help noticing that the NYSE opening bell had a Huge Wells Fargo banner behind the group ringing this morning.  I wonder if some one isn't sending a subtle or cryptic message about today...hmmmmm

[pet3md] If...and I do mean "IF" mnt goat is right and IQD goes now and others later.....You are talking to one happy, DOUBLE-DIPPING, multi-currency investing, did I mention happy person
WHICH IS WHY THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN...

[FLPatriot59] IMO, Mtn Goat's "Plan B" scenario and those rates are "street rates" and won't negatively affect those who CE as part of the G64 Private Placement Group. The important part of Plan B to watch is which currencies are released first and which ones get left out for later.

[ASN] IMO this is just smoke to get us to think differently... within 24 hours this will pop and it will be Plan A..... yes this is a huge network of algorithims, currency table et but to have as many technical issues is not the culprit.... as we have said all along this will Like A Thief In The Night... JMO

[TXCowgirl] You Might Be A Dinarian Addict If:

1. You answer the phone saying "Are we rich yet?".

2. You're counting dinar instead of sheep to rock yourself to sleep

3. You're watching Al Jaezeera TV more than CNN and Fox News

4. You get excited when you hear the words "YOU'VE GOT MAIL"

5. You know when all the Iraqi holidays and prayer times are

6. You begin to "think big" and $5 million dollars doesn't seem like that much money anymore...

****************************

KTFA:

KTFA STAFF and MEMBERS :

I FORGOT TO MENTION OUR CC SCHEDULE FOR THIS WEEK.

THIS SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 1ST ............. OUR SECOND PRAYER CC AT 8 PM EST.

NO CC MONDAY SEPTEMBER 2ND DUE TO LABOR DAY.

TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 3RD ........ INVESTMENT NIGHT AND IQD AT 7 PM EST.

WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 4TH ......... BIBLE STUDAY AND IQD AT 7:30 PM EST.

THURSDAY ....... FOOD FIGHT AT MY HOUSE........ :lmao:

KTFA,   Frank

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2013/08/thursday-afternoon-dinar-chatter13.html

No comments: