Keep A Jaundice Eye On Silver Price Especially Until September 1st 2013: Massive Manipulation ~ We Are At The CUSP!
- Silver: U.S. Rule Of Law Unenforced For 5 Years ~ Statute Of Limitation Ends Friday August 30, 2013
- 40 Questions for Any Long Term Precious Metals Investor
- Silver: Criminal History In The Making ~ With Silver Not Being Mined ~ Gold Is 5Xs More Abundant Above Ground Than Silver!
- Those That Are Not Preparing For The Coming Economic Depression Are Going To Bitterly Regret It
Bullion was mauled in the overnight session, when thin volume facilitates cartel price management.
Who in their right mind would try to exit large positions for profit taking during the most illiquid period during Tuesday’s overnight session?
Today’s upside reversal speaks to the underlying strength of this new bull cycle. The character of the bullion market has changed, readily apparent to anyone with a lick of “mercantile sense” as James Sinclair observes.
It should also be noted: the argument can be made that coming into Monday during the access hours there was a small cartel raid that set the stage; who needs “nudge teams” when they already exist on Wall Street?
Conventional thinkers outside of the reality-based community might scoff at this analysis. So be it.
The bottom-line is that Tuesday’s overnight session witnessed a raid. It’s very visible in the chart.
Meanwhile, fundamentals for the physical market are strengthening. The seasonally strong period for Asian purchases has begun. We also have the bullion banks apparently net long both gold and silver. The talking heads on CNBC might not be able to see that the bullion markets have turned, but you can and that’s why you’re reading this (and the brainwashing box is ideally turned off!).
Mining Shares Confirming Bullion Price Action
Ever since the cyclical bear cycle in bullion began last fall, all mining share rallies were eventually sold. Precious metals equities acted like they had fallen into a bottomless pit. Early this month, that pattern decidedly changed. Dips are being bought – sometimes, quite aggressively.
Today’s trading offers a perfect example. It speaks to the fact that the character of the precious metals market has changed. At 12:00 EST, Gold was up about half a percent, Meanwhile, the Market Vectors GDX ETF was up over a buck, and more than 3.5%. Trading volume in the shares has been healthy all morning. This” confirming” trading action is consistent with a precious metals market that has fully switched into a new bull market cycle.
Last Friday, SD Weekly Metals & Markets radio show covered longer-term forecast for the balance of the year and 1Q-2014.
Click here to listen to the show.
Trading we see this week fits with our longer-term forecasts. Most investors are not seeing this rebirth of the bullion bull market cycle. Eventually, that will change.
China has outlawed this practice of ‘derivatives’, where’s the law enforcement in our own country?
Commercial longs are controlling the silver PHYSICAL market supply (this is good as we who hold are apart of this).
But its the banksters who are printing paper silver as if it were real. They in time will see their own waterloo. Volubrjotr
- Max Keiser: Burn your money! It’s worthless anyway
- Q&A With The Doc: What Are the Risks of Mining Shares vs. Physical Metal?
- Interview: Bix Weir on Gold Manipulation and the Coming Crash
- Adam Fleming And James Turk On Precious Metals And Mining
- The Sell-Off In The Precious Metals and Mining Stocks Is Just Plain Silly Now
- SD Weekly Metals & Markets: Precious Metals Have Bottomed, Silver Shortage Intensifying!
- Metals & Mining: BLOOD IN THE STREETS – David Morgan & Amir Adnani