Thursday, September 26, 2013

I got hunted down by an American intelligence agency

I got hunted down by an American intelligence agency

Jim Stone, September 24 2013
I have been forced to use Starbucks and other locations because they keep killing the cell modems, and an American intelligence agency took advantage of this and hunted me down with the IP location.
The first thing they tried to get me to do is speak out agains the Mexican government, which I have nothing against. This backfired, all I said was Mexico is a lot better than America is now.
The agent then went on to try to find out exactly where I used to live in America and how I got down here, in my own words, and I bluffed with B.S.
The agent tried to dig and get whatever information out of me he could. And I now know what the agents are told to justify going after me. They are told I am a drug lord and I need to be investigated. THEY WERE AMERICAN, NOT MEXICAN.
I then, when I figured out they were taking a narco/drug approach told the agent that I was a journalist, and showed him the web site. I could see a state of shock, like I had busted a lie he had been told (compliments of his compartmentalized clearance). I then showed him the picture of reactor 3, and said I was the one who uncovered the truth about Fukushima, and that is why he was sent, to try to build dirt on me enough to get Mexico to order an extradition. At this point he said that I was going to wreck his world, he could not believe it. I then went on to 911 topics and showed him the video of building 7. He had been told everything got destroyed by the collapse of the towers, and when he saw the video of a seemingly pristine building 7 falling, he was blown away.
I then showed him the crater flight 93 left and asked him where the wreckage was, and why did the forest not catch fire and the grass not get burned. I showed him a few other 9/11 things and he then popped the question - who controls the world, CHINA? And I said Israel. And he got pissed. And I said, Israel, the Rothchilds, the British crown and the U.S. control the world, with Israel being the key player. He was spitting nails and I said, you know, Israeli control over America is an open joke there, so much that they have telephone ads like THIS - and I showed him the obama/netenyahoo phone ad where Netenyahoo was the master and Obama was the obvious suck up b*tch. And I said, if Israel is so aware of their control over America that they can sell phone service with an ad like this, what does it say about them?
And that got him thinking.
I think I wrecked an agent. I breached too many compartments in his security clearance. I obviously woke him up.
But despite this, I need to give a heads up:

An American intelligence agency, I don't know which one, is following me in Mexico trying to dig up a reason to destroy me

This is NOT being done by the Mexican police. This agency is operating outside of its jurisdiction. And If I vanish from the web, you now know why.
I know I put a crimp in the plans to take me out, because they thought they were sent to nail a narco and instead got a journalist Only one agent spoke with me, but there were at least two others, possibly more. People in intelligence agencies tend to be really good people, and I know I slowed them down. But what will happen next? I know the answer.
If I succeed in fending them off with the truth, the people who deceived them to begin with will just ramp up their efforts and hire evil people, known to be evil, to do the job of getting rid of me even if it once again comes down to killing me.
This is a heads up to my readers - something is seriously amiss down here in Mexico for the first time ever, and I know exactly why - because I brought up the topic of Fukushima too hard again and rammed it down Israel's throat. They can't argue what is here, and their only option then is to get rid of me. They failed with the defamation, the intimidation, and with destroying my business and are now left with no options other than direct physical action.

A message from my wife

I have kept a lot of my life secret for protection, including the fact that I am married. I am far more tied in down here than even the "intelligence" agency realizes. Heads up, there is an information based sampson option that will go in place if anything happens to me or my wife, even if you get us both.

The message from my wife follows:

Please consider while reading this that English is not her primary language.
I have been more than half of my life helping others, most of that time as a volunteer in my church and I have been dealing with all kinds of people, from the lower up to the higher levels of the society. Many people with a high level of awareness - but I have well learned that most of the people live in a false world, convinced of a false reality, a world made by the most evil people of this world.
Also I have well learned that at the end it doesn't matter if you are aware of the real world and the real evil, what matters here is what you do to change and improve the conditions of this decadent society. Did you make any difference or not?
Without taking into account all the different races, colors, religions, political beliefs, social class, countries, education, etc., HUMANITY IS ONE, and is composed by mostly by innocent and decent people, this is why I am convinced humanity deserves to survive, this is why every morning I wake up and have a hope that this day I will make a positive change.
I have been under attack lately because I work with study techniques to help kids with study difficulties so they can overcome their own barriers and learn and think by themselves. I feel some times hopeless but every time I see the smile of a kid, every time a kid looks at me saying "I got it", every time a kid says to me thank you for making a change into me, every time something like that happens I think that is worth enough to keep going and make a little change in the society, may not be much, but at least is something. I ask to myself: doesn't all those kids deserve to at least have a decent future?
I know by reliable sources (many years before I read your web site), that all what you say is true, is hard to believe but is true. All what you say in your web site about evil people, security agencies, fake and created wars, "natural disasters" (not natural at all because they are created artificially), and an endless list of unbelievable stuff like "Big brother", the administration of pain-drug-hypnosis on the army and secret and security agencies staff, introduction of vaccines and Psychiatric drugs (I call them like that because they don't cure, they just make you lose your sanity) into the society, and more; all that is just the face and a blurry reflection of the real evil.
All the evil people you see in the show, they are just puppets, the real evil people are few and are covered and unknown and what they want is a "perfect society" where people can be completely controlled, where every one is a machine made of meat and bones, without intelligence to think, to take decisions, to see clearly if something is right or not, without feelings, dreams, faith and hope. A society where if you are out of control you are dead.
Evil people try to destroy everything that seems to be a threat (because they are convinced of what they are doing is completely right), they don't hesitate to take out of their way any one who brings the truth and try to make it known, they will wreck our lives and back stab the image of us just to make sure nobody trusts us.
Sometimes I think maybe people like us do not deserve a decent life. It is not true, even if many times seems hard to keep this web site, even if many times you don't have enough to make at least the most basic good life, even if you live under threat every day, with out a life sometimes and may be the life seems to not be fear with us, IT IS NOT TRUE (I have been in those shoes for a while). I want to ask you: how many millions of kids and innocent people did you save because your web site exists? That my dear Jim is the most decent life somebody can have.
I want to thank all the people who have been supporting you and who are supporting you now, for keeping you and your web site alive and as I say here, literally alive, they don't just feed you, all those kind people are keeping you saved; very deep on my heart thank you.
Also I want to thank them because in one way or another they are in the same fight, shoulder to shoulder with you, providing you important information and evidence; every time they click or link your web site, for being patient when evil people try to make a damage in your web site. Thank you for all the possible ways you have contributed to make the truth known.
I know that we have, in the opposite side of us, the most evil people existing in the world, but as far as we see kids smiling and decent people around us, is worth enough to keep fighting for a future where humanity can have feelings, goals, dreams and hope.
Have a great, great life! God is with you and your effort
_______________________

Post analysis of a bloody psy op

I am just going to say it like it is. First of all, the thing in Kenya was a Mossad operation staged by Americans and other foreigners working for the Mossad.

Here is what logic says happened, based upon all the input I have received

The false flag wag the dog psy ops that they are fronting in the news - using crisis actors for the Boston bombing, and the phony Navy Yard shooting, are not taking lives. And there is a good reason for this - it is because the zio front, the local Jewish communities know that with the alternative media scrutinizing everything, they can't get away with murder the way they did at Columbine. People are actually paying attention now, and they cannot keep a lid on it.

-SO-

Because the alternative media is watching, they are simply running B.S. stories in the MSM about nothing at all - totally staged wag the dog news. If they actually kill people they could go to prison with all the independent journalists out there digging into everything. They can't have deaths, and this is precisely why no one died at the theater, no one died in the Boston bomb drill, and the Navy yard shooting was totally bogus. But this approach is wearing thin, the Navy yard was such a screw up the story was DOA on day 2.
They wanted real blood this time, and I think they actually got it.

So to avoid the risk of prosecution in America, they sent American and European based Mossad agents fronting as Muslims to Kenya, to get it all started, and Mossad agents from Israel to provide cover afterward and get their people out. The sickening twist is how they tried to play the Mossad as heroes, but this is paper thin obvious and another complete fail.

The reason why this is so obvious is because the story line is so freaking bogus. AS IF SOME AMERICAN MUSLIMS ARE GOING TO PAY AIRFARE TO KENYA SO THEY CAN WHACK A MALL THERE. How stupid is this? It's beyond stupid, and the Mossad involvement says it all. The Mossad can't just operate in a foreign country out in the open like this, it's all a setup, this was bought and paid for at the highest official Kenyan level. And I am sure Obama had a few pals there who were perfectly happy to make this happen - for a price.
And so, an encore with a different ending:

Confidential False flag phone call transcript

Permalink

Netenyahoo - Gassing in the name of Arabs failed. What next?

 

Obama - Yeah, I think all false flags in the name of Arabs will fail now, it's too worn out.

Netenyahoo - Navy yard shooting did not do too well, . . . Boston, . . . Sandy hook,

Obama - Bengasi . . . . Batman,

Netenyahoo - Can you spare an aircraft carrier?

Obama - What about the U.S.S. liberty? Even attacks on warships is worn out, with all the other times we have used that ploy, people are onto it as well.

Netenyahoo - Hmmmmm . . . . . . . can't use a plague, too many people won't go for the vaccines now . . . . . . HMMMMMM . . . . and airplanes just won't work anymore . . . . .

Obama - Even the Mexicans are onto us, they think WE caused the floods in Acapulco because Peña Nieto stopped cooperating over that NSA thing . . . . . . . and earthquakes? People are suspicious.

Netenyahoo - People really don't buy the nuclear Iran thing, we have been trying with that one for 20 years . . . . .

Netenyahoo- I GOT IT!

Obama - What?

Netenyahoo - Let's send a few Mossad sleeper agents from Minneapolis to Kenya, along with a couple from Europe to shoot up a Jewish owned mall there so we can try to re-ignite the Arab approach. If you can bribe your Kenyan friends in the government to go along with this, I will send other Mossad agents to get the sleeper agents out of there, and everyone will think Israel is a hero and Muslims are EVIL. We can actually kill people this time because once the sleeper agents are rescued, how can they be prosecuted once they are out of Kenya? My pal who owns the mall will keep his mouth shut, and as a bonus we can whack a few political undesirables in the process. It will be a win win win WIN WIN!!

Obama - Yeah, it will work, because no one suspects me of being in your back pocket, a lot of the forums and blogs are saying I'm MUSLIM! Game on!

 

About that stupid "Muslims killing all Christians at a mall" story

The mall is Jewish owned, and the swat team that showed up was from the Israeli Mossad.

I'd like to ask a question here

Since false flag is the order of the day, could having the Mossad show up to "correct" this situation be ANY MORE PERFECT? How did they get permission to operate abroad out in the wide open public of a foreign country anyway?

I have a little info here - Muslims don't hate Christians. Muslims believe Jesus will return again to rule them, NOT MOHAMMED. Muslims protected Christian churches in the holy land for hundreds of years, even if the churches sat abandoned by Christians for centuries. One good example is the Aboud Church, which sat empty for a very long time and was taken care of by Muslims, with the Muslims holding the keys for centuries until Christians returned to use it. NOT A JOKE. And you want to know how that church was finally destroyed?

Take a look

This is the Aboud Church, before the Israeli "defense" forces destroyed it for no reason.


Before, a priest is gesturing "we mean no harm". Remember, this is a 1,600 year old Christian church. After the Israeli defense forces were done having fun, it lay in ruins.


This event proves beyond a doubt that Israeli aggression in Palestine is not about getting rid of suicide bombers. Shocking, but true. 
The priest almost loses his balance walking among the ruins. Notice cross on one of the rocks? The kid in the background gives a pretty good perspective on the size of the destroyed chuch.<
It is interesting that the supposed Muslim "aggressors" in possession of the land around this church for the last 1,600 years did nothing to harm it, it was in fact destroyed by Israeli tanks and bulldozers in June of 2002. This type of Israeli aggression is so common that it did not make news.
Now I'd like to make a comment, though I admit it is a guess. The BRITISH woman "convert to Islam" who was among these so called "muslim" assassins at the mall PROBABLY WORKED AT A KOSHER STORE ACROSS FROM B'nai BRIT (ish) synagogue prior to getting this gig at the mall. Certainly the Israelis are far more aggressive towards Christians than Muslims are.
http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think the good forces of law enforcement will have to bully people into information since they'll be fed true recorded messages and videos of humans doing bad things from the angels/galactics watching the planet. Nothing can get by God's forces. It will be more like, you did this and we're arresting you for it. No one who has any part of the 9/11 attack can think for one minute that he/she has gotten away with it. They have been recorded doing it live and every event they did afterwards; even taking a nap is recorded. You are guilty at the instant they come to approach you. It all depends now on when KOS gives the signal to begin arresting. It is near that time even now. Empty your bowels all ye evil doers for you shall surely see truth and a consciousness that you do not want to see. God come quick to release all of the children that have been kidnapped and traded to the negative aliens for technology. Free them and give them life full of joy and love.

Anonymous said...

Jim, while I defend your 'right' to free speech, I must tell you that your incessant negative and accusatory references to Israel and the Mossad are outright ridiculous and very troubling. Your expressions scream at being one of the many anti-semitism extremists. If Israel could actually accomplish even 1/10th that which you proclaim they are responsible for, they would own the entire world and all in it. Israel is too busy trying to defend itself to have the time, manpower and resources necessary to accomplish all that you and other extremists accuse her of. Have you been there? Have you walked the land, talked with lots of the Israelis - including Arabs - and observed all the GOOD that the people in this land are doing for not only those in their nation, including those that try to kill them and who get hurt in the process, but peoples of other nations - including her enemies. There are 'bad leaders' in EVERY nation - those who serve satan and who will do anything to bring war and not peace, kill and not promote or provide for quality life, those who produce division and destroy unity. Scripture plainly says that satan is the destroyer who comes to kill, steal and destroy. Division, strife, false accusations - satan is the accuser before the Lord God against the Lord's people - murder - with words - all are visible 'signs' of what is in one's heart. It is the leaders of nations who serve our common enemy that may be responsible for certain events. IT IS NOT THE GOOD PEOPLE OF THE NATION OF ISRAEL ITSELF. Be careful - VERY careful - who you are including in your extremist accusations against Israel and 'the Jews' because you WILL answer to the Lord for your words. God has made it VERY clear how He feels about "HIS" people and "HIS" LAND - that land is Israel and His people are those that the world commonly refers to as 'the Jews' although there is room here for including others and for defining "Jews", and He will destroy those that come against her. Study the Word of God and diligently seek His face about what He has to say about all of this lest you find yourself being judged by the Lord God Himself for speaking against Him. .

Anonymous said...

You may be right in some respect here Anon 2:47 but it's not about persecution of Jews here. For that matter I would place your very words toward the people of Mexico when it comes to all the negative references on their part by using your very words...IT IS NOT THE GOOD PEOPLE OF THE NATION OF MEXICO ITSELF (it's not about any good people in any nation) and to me it doesn't matter if its about Jews, Germans, Russians, Americans, etc. etc. Christians, Catholics, or any other religion. He is making a point here and I agree with the point he is making and nobody should be hunted down in a so called free democracy country as he has. But then again, this is it...in the US you are not as free as you think you are.