Sunday, September 22, 2013

Knock Knock...Tick Tock...The Timing...A few words...The Equinox...

Knock Knock...Tick Tock...The Timing...A few words...The Equinox...
Posted By: Valiant [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 21-Sep-2013 11:03:58
The Equinox approaches…
Nothing has changed…
Events are still unfolding…
The Big Puppeteers and Puppets keep
Trying to change things to suit their own agenda
To save themselves…

I had hoped it would be different…
Apparently I told you enough, Big Brother…
And you reacted…
As predictable…as usual…
Never learning…
Traps Traps…no turning back.
The information was not only a gift
But a test…Guess how you did?

Because of your obstinance…
Things will get worse…
Your eyes fall on and in the wrong directions
To watch…what a surprise.
Civil unrest will grow worse…
And the weather…well, you’ll see…
Like I said, I’ve said enough, maybe
All that I am allowed…
Not that I don’t know more…
But I can tell you this…

About the Artwork…
From the very beginning you asked me
If I knew what it was…
Now, of course these details are for the most part
Private…
However…
I can say…All of the Artwork has purpose…
From shields…to processes of meditation
And deprogramming and freeing the mind…
To fending off Dark Forces…

The truth is, any of the paintings, if
Activated properly…or when…
Can be used as a weapon…
And at the proper time…will.
A last hope in a Dark Hour.

I was told days ago people won’t understand
How the artwork really works for years…
How long, you would not believe…
But one thing you can count on…
Honestly, Purely…like a white light…
It works.

It’s the best thing to have with you
In the coming changes…
Look into them…the paintings
Or any of the artwork…
Each was designed to work on a variety
Of minds…just as each person is different…
Each piece works the same…
Just call on the Light…
Believe in a Rainbow Bridge…
And believe in the best of you…

As for prophecy…
All I can tell you is…
I keep dreaming of water…water…ocean.
Of snow.
Of water and empty overgrown fields…
Something is coming…
But even those upstairs won’t tell me what exactly…

All I know is everyone will be where
They’re supposed to be…

Dear Mr. Spaceman, Big Brother, et al…
As for comets and meteors…
Remember what I said about your eyes…
You just never know…

That’s all for now.
P.S. Big Brother you better stop wasting time.
And sharing the truth on the news…It’s a start…

P.P.S. Two of my paintings are attached.
Two Muses: Terpsichore and Calliope

Terpsichore, The Turn

Calliope, The Revolution

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=287667

No comments: