Saturday, September 21, 2013

Sounds good!

2:30 PM gatorguy I am not selling HOPIUM.. Just got off the phone with my Fidelity investment adviser whom I have been working with for many many years. Point blank he said " Monday, don't plan on going to work" for the first time in years of our working relationship,.. he got word from his higher ups that this thing is going Monday.. 2:33 PM I know everyone will ask me rates... he doesn't know.. but the fact we know each others family's etc... he will not jeopardize our relationship just to make me happy or tell me WHAT I want to hear.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the Heck is he talking about ? Who.. or What is going Where ??

Anonymous said...

Just the next step to freedom!!

Truth Seeker said...

No......he's not SELLING hopium, he's giving it away for free. Good thing too, 'cause I was just about to go out and BUY me another fix! Now I can stay home and call work and tell them that I won't be in on Monday because of my hopium overdose. Freedom indeed. And the TRUE next step to freedom will be the indisputable truth of FACT. Show me.

Anonymous said...

You better go to work Monday or you might be fired. No RV is going to happen. You imaginary friend is full of shit.

Truth Seeker said...

My current health insurance covers me for hopium overdose so I need to use it before OBombyaCare goes into effect. And I have no imaginary friends that are "full of shit". They are all pink elephants and unicorns. And in case you haven't heard the news, the RV is gonna' happen ANY DAY NOW!