Tuesday, September 3, 2013

TNT


TNT


 [hannys] so, not trying to get anyone rauled up or anything but do we all really think some people are already cashing out?

[CAJUNGIRL] hannys yes

[august] hannys, I KNOW for a FACT they are!

[funkitty] hannys sure skr is definitely possible

[donhutto] They get theirs..we get ours

[hannys] august oh really?

[august] hannys, yes High officials.

[august] hannys, I have a friend that is in Washington, DC High Official. I was invited, but declined because of the particulars.

[suny] August u were invited to washing DC to cash in?

[august] hannys, I know we are misfed info, but I have no reason to lie to you. I opted to wait along with my group.

 [august] suny, no not in DC

[kegler] august Any idea when us common folks get to go the bank?

[john316] hannys remember the train ride we were on with loechin? well the first class and business class got their SKR and my understanding is they can borrow against them..... So cashing out as opposed to SKR ? possible.

[hannys] john316 nice

[august] john316, some of them did a monetary exchange.

[suny] thats good news august can u tell us what state?

[august] suny, RENO

[funkitty] august wow, that's nice to know. I am curious what particular stopped u from participating

[august] funkitty, my gut.

No comments: