Saturday, September 21, 2013

What IF - Bluwolf Friday Afternoon post

What IF - Bluwolf Friday Afternoon post

09/20/2013

You know I have learn to place body lotion on my skin to maintain it smooth and slippery so when those that do not know me but dare to criticize me and my integrity will slip off only to fall on there teeth (hoping it hurts). How can some even dare talk about someone  else when they don't even know there real name or have never had the pleasure of meeting the person is something awkward don't you think.

But enough of that for we call that a misplace of genius and that only is intended to only hurt the innocent and the humble, it cannot ever win for it is evil of mind and that always looses by the goodness of God. We now await silently for our announcement or email that is where we are at at this moment, the rates in double digits dong also high that is where we are at this moment, waiting on whoever to release protocol in the US that is where we stand at this moment.

This will unwind exactly as what happened with Clinton, a Kuwait high rv with full payment of the national debt with some surplus left over, if you check my old posting under legacys it will explain the similarities between Presidents, the nations problems, the non existent senates and congress and the harm cause to the innocent American people. Will this be a repeat imo I surely think so. SAME WAR DIFFERENT COUNTRY. ... .

Read More Link on Right

It was announced in Iraq, it is being received and celebrated by its people ( I am glad for them ), and now I just wait for my time to receive and celebrate my new beginning in peace for all those who really know me they can share that I have been a friend, honest and very truthful in all aspects of this rv journey.

So what if, the next time that you who love to finger point, I would request or encourage you to really think things deeply before you comment on the innocent for there is a God you know.

Estamos por recibir ya es cuestion de nada, Puerto Rico esten en alerta a recibir los numeros 800, estamos en la mejor posicion, todo esta a ley de un suspiro, sean bendecidos.

Namas' te Bbl Blu

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It has not been announced in Iraq!!!
You are a lair and a scammer!!!

you don't need to put any lotion on, you are a snake that slithers while spreading your lies.

John, publish this, I have the same right to let people know this is a lie, why do you never post comments from people that challenge this gurus and then on your heading today you criticized them? We have our kids stationed in Iraq and we can tell the people this is a LIE!!!!