Friday, October 3, 2014

Brennan Burge, Read as soon as you can!--- Michael Blumenstock's Website---, A PLAN TO SAVE AMERICA !!

Brennan Burge, Below is Information of Michael Brumenstock's Website. He will be on the Call today at 1 PM. He has some Great ideas that he has been working on for over 10 years. I would  propose that you get permission for putting this on REPUBLIC's Website as a proposed agenda of what we want to do!-- That is what I was looking for, when I went to your Site!!! To start on his Site, I would recommend reading his 1st page then, "Active Citizen", to get his thoughts, then read ALL of them, as you have time.    Irvin Neargarder

 Hi, below is information from a friend of mine, Michael Blumenstock, from my area, he is from Greenville, Ohio. His Website is;   www.WIN4USA.org   When you Click on his Site, the , Home Page, comes up. I encourage you to take the time to read this page, & at the bottom of the page you can Click on the next item, & go through each one to the end. You will see the great Plan & vision he has for our Country. He needs help from other Groups trying to do the same for our Country, & from each of us.   Irvin Neargarder

No comments: