Wednesday, October 15, 2014

IMPORTANT "NEW CPR" MUST WATCH!

Much easier to remember and do compared to the old method. 


I have watched this so that I can save your life if I need to... Please do the same for your friends and Family and me.

PASS IT FORWARD!!!!! 

New CPR - A MUST WATCH!!!!!!!
This is an easier and better method of CPR. This is the best demonstration and explanation I have seen. It is done by the doctors who invented the procedure at the University of Arizona Sarver Heart Center.

THIS IS FOR EVERYBODY!!! I want all my friends and family to watch this - in case I need you. I've watched it - in case you need me. Please watch - and then share. This short video illustrates the best demonstration and gives the simplest explanation of exactly what to do if someone near you collapses and is presumably having a heart attack. You could very well save the life of a friend or loved one. Someone you share this video with might save your life!




No comments: