Monday, January 30, 2012

Ford F-150 Truck Humor

I stopped by the Ford Dealership yesterday, for a look at the new F-150 pickups.
Just for fun, I took it out for a test drive. I wanted to sense that new
"feel" before they become extinct. The salesman (a black guy wearing
an Obama "CHANGE" lapel pin) sat in the passenger seat describing the truck and all of its cool options.
The seats were of particular interest. He explained that the seats directed warm air to your butt in the winter and cool air to your butt in the summer heat.
Feeling a little frisky and messing with him, I mentioned that this must be a Republican truck.
Looking a bit angry, he asked why I thought it was a Republican truck.
I explained that if it were an Obama truck, the seats would blow smoke up your ass year-round.
I had to walk back to the dealership... the guy had no sense of humor.
:-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious!

Ford F-150 Dallas said...

Funny joke. Didnt realize until the end that it was a joke. I thought you were going to tell me bout this great truck you bought.