Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Clean the Wells of Your Inheritance

JUDY BAUMANJewels From Judywww.thefathersloveim.org


Clean the Wells of Your Inheritance
January 30, 2012

A prophetic word of exhortation from the Father to His Church: Clean the Wells of Your Inheritance
“How many people throughout history do you think were unable to fully walk out their destinies in Me?

“People, both now and in the past, have been kept locked up by religion and religious activities; they have been bound by culture, and handcuffed by political systems. Deep in their hearts they know there was something more. These world systems, particularly religious ones, have come in and made promises to fulfill. However, they are the actual jailer to My people with the goal of turning them into slaves to their system. Even the best plans of man cannot outmatch Mine.

“Beloved, I am concerned for My Church – not for My sake, but for hers. She has gotten so caught up in “causes” that she has forgotten “My cause”! She has failed to see how My own Son dealt with the world’s systems or listen to what Jesus said in regard to His Coming.

“I showed Jesus and He followed My every directive. He went about doing His Father’s business and His life was My example to mankind. Jesus made His mandate clear in Matthew 28:18-20. This Scripture states that My beloved Church is to “Go make disciples.” Disciples are people who will follow Jesus’ example and obey His commands. They are both doers of the Word who have heard and do what Jesus said. These are the ones who have built their lives on The Rock and not the sand. I did not leave My Church without instruction! Yet most who are in My Church, which is not a building but the people who make up the Body of Christ, is building on sand. They hear the Words of Jesus but they do not do them. They are making disciples for themselves and their denominations. They are making followers of man; they are making men their security and means of prosperity for themselves – without regard for the eternal consequences! Leaders in My Church have used My Word – MY WORD! – to cause people to become enslaved to their whims.

“It is time for the Wells of your Inheritance, the stopped up wells, to be cleaned out. How much inheritance do you think you have waiting for you when My word states that I show love to a thousand generations to those who love Me and keep My commandments? Many that loved Me throughout time were kept from My completed purpose being fulfilled in their lives, so My storehouse is full of Promises waiting to be claimed! Their unfulfilled destinies are part of your inheritance, Child! There is more! Those who walked in My fullness have mantles waiting to be claimed like Elisha did with Elijah. You are surrounded by a great cloud of witnesses who are cheering you on – awaiting their reward. It is My desire for fresh, clean, Living Water to flow from your belly – from the belly of My Church. I want My glorious Church to rise up out of the ashes of self-inflicted wounds and wounds caused by others who have sought to stop up the Well of My presence. I have so much awaiting My Church and it is My desire for Her to come out of Her politically minded, man-made, self-promoting mindset and come to Me.”

"Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light." Matthew 11:28-30

“When My beloved Church does what is written here in Matthew, all these things troubling her will be shown for what they are – straw readied for the fire. As My people, those who have taken My name, humble themselves in fasting and seek My face in prayers of repentance, My lovingkindness will touch every hurting part and bring healing to your land. Come to Me and together let us clean the Wells of your Inheritance.”

Scripture References:
2 Chronicles 7:14; Exodus 20:6; 2 Kings 2:9-14; Mark 13:31-33; Matthew 4:23; 7:21-29; 24:36, 44; Luke 2:49; John 5:19; 1 Corinthians 3:11-16; 2 Corinthians 1:20; Romans 2:6-16; Hebrews 4:11, 14-16; Hebrews 11:39-12:1; and my prayer for you from the Father ~ Ephesians 3:14-21

Personal Note:

Beloved, we are not to quarrel and create strife, but to be gentle and able to patiently teach. (See 2 Timothy 2:22-26). The Church has gotten so focused on being “right” that we as a whole have failed to notice those souls watching from the sidelines. They are becoming more confused by observing our un-Christ-like attitudes than anything else; instead of being led to Christ, they are being led away from Him. How do you think Jesus would react to such things? What did His Father show Him? When Jesus was confronted by the Pharisees, whose goal was to accuse Him, He did not argue with them. He made His point and then moved on. Did God send in a gunman to kill Herod or Pharaoh to stop them from killing the innocent babies who happened to be born at the time of Jesus and Moses? No! Did He rally the people to protest against the oppressive Roman government? No! God’s purposes are not stopped by such things, but flourish in spite of such gross darkness. If our Father can do bring forth His will through such great wickedness, and even greater evil meant by nailing Jesus to the Cross, He can certainly do it in our circumstances today. (See John 10:10).

O glory to His name!!! Break off the shackles and handcuffs! Take off the grave clothes! Church – it is time to “clean out the Wells” and let the Lord fill us with His Living Water so that we can reach those who are thirsty and have never tasted the Living Water! AMEN.

No comments: