Saturday, September 15, 2012

A NEW YEAR AND SEASON OF VISITATION


LINDA MARSHALLCharlottesville, Virginia

A NEW YEAR AND SEASON OF VISITATION 
September 14, 2012
"For My people have come through the "Days of Awe", that determinations have been made in the courts of heaven, where my watchers and anointed ones, have petitioned heaven for earth. And these are the days for the destiny of nations. For I have appointed this season, as a season of mercy but also a time of justice, where My chosen ones have cried out to heaven, that measures of justice and judgment are being released . For it is a day of Decision, where there will be a measure of correction on those who have had a season to repent but would not. " For this decision is by the decree of the watchers, and the sentence by the word of the holy ones, in order that the living may know, That the Most High rules the kingdom of men, gives it to ever He will, and sets over it the lowest of men." (Daniel 4:17).

These are the days of reversals, suddenlies, and extreme changes. I have heard the cries of those whose hearts and faces have been directed toward My throne room, and their cries for both mercy and justice have come up to My hearing. These are times where those of humility will be raised up and those who have continued to exalt themselves will be made low. "Woe to the crown of pride, to the drunkards of Ephraim, whose glorious beauty is fading like a flower, which is at the head of every verdant valley.... Behold, the Lord has a mighty and strong one, like a tempest of hail and a destroying storm, like a flood of mighty waters overflowing, who will bring down to the earth with (His) hand, the crown of pride.... But also, in this day, "the Lord of Host will be for a crown of glory and a diadem of beauty , to the remnant of His people, For the spirit of justice to him who sits in judgment, And strength to those who turn back the enemy at the gate.." (Isaiah 28:1-2, 5-6)

For the days ahead are days where a measure of rebellion will be dealt with , but also where there will be great release, and a new direction for many. For as My people have entered into a New Year, many shall experience My blessing and favor. Still there will be some, even in high places of authority, who will be faced with consequences for their failure to seek Me, to hear My voice, although I spoken to them, and to know Me as I truly am: The God who endures forever with mercy , but also the one who rules with righteousness and justice. And as My chosen ones have declared some things, so now they shall be established. " For you shall declare a thing and it shall be established for you, that light shall shine on all your ways. " ( Job 22:28). Their voices shall be like a trumpet and these will be the days of returning to the Lord, and a release of heavens decrees upon the earth. So come up My people, and set your face before Me. Commune with Me. Let Me see your face and hear your voice. For though there will be days of trouble and crisis upon the land , I am the God that keeps His promises and whose love endures forever . I am inclining My ear to hear, ALL who would call upon My name in mercy and truth this day, says the Lord God Almighty. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank-you!!!