Friday, September 14, 2012

I Know My Galactic Family Is Here...Do You?


Rumor Mill News Agents Forum
I Know My Galactic Family Is Here...Do You?
Posted By: Mr.Ed [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 14-Sep-2012 23:03:35

I Know My Galactic Family Is Here...Do You?
This video has been produced and released for you to share with all your family, friends, neighbors, work colleagues - and the world - to let them know that our Galactic family is here.
For too long, our governments, military leaders, religious leaders and the mainstream media have hidden the truth of our galactic history and the real presence of our star brothers and sisters from us. Not any more! Our Galactic family is here - and has been since the beginning of time. They come in peace, love and friendship to help us fix our planet and create the world we all deserve - a world of peace, pristine environments, equality on every level (racial, financial, sexual) and, importantly, love.
This video features the InLight Radio on-air team - Graham Dewyea, Steve Beckow, Geoffrey West, Linda Dillon, Dave Schmidt, Sierra Neblina and Stephen Cook - as they share their personal disclosure stories and ask you to share this video with everyone you know via your social media and online resources. We know our Galactic family is here - do you?
PLEASE SHARE THIS VIDEO WITH EVERYONE YOU KNOW!
I Know My Galactic Family Is Here, Do You? (UFO Disclosure) - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulWK-Ni-xiw

No comments: