Monday, September 3, 2012

Update from Cobra - About the Conferences and Cobra


Update from Cobra - About the Conferences and Cobra

Portal 2012
September 2, 2012


About the Conferences and Cobra
 
As soon as I posted about the conferences, some amazing synchronicities happened along with a strong reaction and attacks from the Cabal.

Apart from that, people also had many questions and concerns and I will address those in this post.

All information from the conferences will be given freely after the conferences through posts in this blog. We are also working on creating an audio webinar for at least some conferences to be available also.

The conferences are meant for those who wish to dedicate themselves more fully to the planetary liberation process and are also willing to put a considerable amount of energy into it.
The purpose of the non-disclosure agreements is only to protect my identity. Intel given at the conferences is not included in non-disclosure agreement and is to be shared and distributed freely.

There have been again some extremely hateful comments in my blog and I had to close the comment section again. Some people reacted extremely violently when I deleted their comments, saying "Cobra deletes anything that incriminates him, and the emails have been forwarded to my brother who is a serious fraud officer with the Metropolitan police." This is my private blog and I can delete anything I want, and why some people go ballistic about that is beyond my understanding. As I understand free speech, they can spill their hatred elsewhere and I can shape my blog in any way I want to, including deleting their comments.

Few courses of action remain open. Shall I leave all comments open in the name of »freedom of speech« to let some pople spill poison and threats here, posting comments with hatred and a purpose of destroying my work? Shall I keep deleting negative comments? To tell you the truth, I am tired of doing that as I have more important work to do. Shall I block the comments altogether? I am open to suggestions.


I would like people to learn non-violent communication. Those that would like to »expose me as a scam« are free to do so in their own blog and on other websites, but not here. For your information, if I deleted a comment, all replies to that comment were deleted automatically by Blogger. Also, my Blogger account has been broken into a few times and many times comments were deleted without my approval. People need to learn patience. I WILL address their concerns, but it may take a few days as I have an overload of work to do.

I will however address here some concerns that pople might have that are at the core of those hateful comments.

There has been a certain indvidual posting here, wanting to ruin and destroy my work. If he is of the Light, why does he want to destroy something beautiful? If he belongs to the Cabal, his actions are obvious. He is among those people that are violently against the conferences, saying that this is a scam taking other people's money. Are David Wilcock's conferences also a scam? And conferences of countless other dedicated Lightworkers around the world? Here nobody has been »tricked« or »forced« into buying a ticket. If anybody wants a refund, it will be gladly given.

There have been many speculations about my identity. Some people think I am Lady Dragon, some people think I am Ishtar Antares and there are wide speculations as to where I am coming from, ranging from China to Europe and South America.

I know both lady Dragon and Ishtar Antares and they are both good people. There is a lot of disinformation about the two circulating in the blogosphere. Lady Dragon has not been »arrested« and is not on »meth« as some people think. I actually spoke to her a week ago as she came back from a vacation. Ishtar Antares is not a »scammer that wants your ascended money«, nor is he »taking advantage from women mostly for sex« as it is written on a notorious disinfo site of the Former White Hat. As you probably know, money and sex related accusations are a standard tactic of the Cabal when it wants to discredit someone. I am in constant contact with Ishtar and he is very honest in his business dealings and one of the most sincere people towards women that I know. He graciously allowed me to use some of his intel for posts in my blog. He has written a book and I use some of intel from that book. Although most of that book is channeled material and I don't agree with all of it, it is of a very high quality and I would recommend it. You can order his book here:


It is also worth noticing that Former White hat sent threatening mails to both Lady Dragon and Ishtar Antares, stating that »If you wish to avoid further revealing about you, your past and family, you will back down from this silly Cobra bullshit. You will denunce on your website Drake as a fraud and insane old man who has been making everything up. Okay? FW Hat«

Drake is not a fraud, he is a good man fighting for the liberation of this planet. So is Benjamin Fulford, so is David Wilcock, so am I and so are many others. I don't agree totally with Drake and Wilcock, but I would support their fight for freedom with all my heart. I would suggest that all sincere people working towards the planetary liberation start supporting each other despite all personal differences and stop with personal attacks.

And again, the link to conferences is here:


And you can register here:


Welcome!

Posted by at

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cobra can not compare himself to David Wilcock, because we all know who David is, we know his face and his voice, he is actually putting himself in the front line, it's not the same for Cobra. I still think Cobra is a fraud, well that's what my gut says especially when he likes to delete negative comment. I guess he only wants to hear from people who agree with him. BTW how the heck are you, Cobra going to heal the "timelines" with money? and why would you spend 1 thousand dollars of the donated money just to buy a laptop so u can post while you're not home? That's silly your posting is NOT that important, I think that kinda money is wasted for that reason and you could of bought a cheaper laptop for writing(300-500 USD). Stuff like this that doesn't add up makes me feel you are a fraud IMHO.

Anonymous said...

Cobra has a right to anonymity, and I believe he is sincere. When Drake called a green light, Cobra said he had not received his green light yet. However, the fact that he's SO SENSTIVE to criticism is strange. If you're going to be in this fight with the cabal, better "man up". He will not likely be anonymous for long.

Anonymous said...

Well said. Likewise,I think he's a fraud. What surprises me though, is how people fell hook, line and sinker for this guy, who suddenly bursts on the scene to the accolade of everyone. Weird, how naive people are. Question everything, my friends.

siriusvoid said...

There is a good reason our enlightened benefactors have admonished us:
"Do unto others, that which you would have them do unto you."
A snake has become immune to it's own venom, but at what cost?
Their own vile poison has changed them forever..
While it's true, Cobra may seem a bit TOO sensitive for some tastes...
That was the price paid to incarnate here.
If he treads the earth with an open wound in his heart (key words here being OPEN HEART)...
Perhaps there are valid karmic reasons for that...
Perhaps a chance for all of US to learn things of vital importance.
Most serpents, we find, slithering on their bellies...
We have come to know them as that Old Ancient Fear climbing up our leg, yet again to remind US of our mortality..
Again and again we must bruise our heel crushing their head into the ground...
The KING of Snakes however, demonstrates Redemption.
This Cobra, above all snakes has earned the privilege of standing free,
and to spring at will upward or outward into free space...
To commune with whatever is out there.
His venom, as we know, is quite lethal, but this snake will confront US, and challenge US to rise up...
Confront US and challenge US, addressing all our virtues and all our failings... face to face..
Confronting and challenging US, as equals, to do likewise.
He challenges US to rise up from the dirt and the filth in which we live out our miserable lives...
Crushing those beneath US, and being crushed by those above US..
This Cobra... This free standing man challenges US...
To rise from our bellies and to stand free, just as he has done.
To take that radical leap into free space, just as he has.