Tuesday, September 18, 2012

WHERE DOES GOD STAND TOWARDS AMERICA? FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - SEPT. 18, 2012 10:55 AM


     "Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord." - Psalm 33:12

     I was impressed that the Bible withstood my toughest attacks on it like the enemies of God would try to discredit it. I know how to mimic the other side's thinking when necesary. That is a valuable skill to have such as in military intelligence. Duplicating the Communist side of thinking, I foresaw the reason to set up the Slavic Royal Alliance Ruse years ago and anticipating what was necessary to make it work, the entire plan worked like clockwork when the crisis came soon afterwards. When the former employee of National Detective Agency in Wash., D.C. talked with "Comrade Girty" who was the secret head of the entire Communist spy system and KGB apparatus in America, he tricked this Soviet spy boss into thinking that he was a Communist sent from New York City headquarters by talking about that military cadet who tricked Moscow with his "Slavic Royal Alliance Ruse." Girty fell for it and told him of nearly the entire Communist setup in America. Girty did admit to him which he later reported to J. Edgar Hoover at the F.B.I. that but for this Slavic Royal Alliance Ruse, Moscow would have defeated America and won the Cold War. Moscow did order my murder after that in rage that I had cost them victory in the Cold War when they had cracked White House security and knew all the secret military plans of America. They couldn't set up their plan again for the military defeat of America and then takeover of the entire world for Communism. Now many Christians would criticize me for showing the initiative to save America from a pending nuclear World War III or else military takeover of Wash., D.C. from within by the Girty mentioned "100 Columns" of the Communist Party in America. They were 100 American leaders who were secret Communists, around 34 were leaders inside the federal government including six members of Congress, and the rest national leaders but outside of government. All this was reported to J. Edgar Hoover at the F.B.I. by this then employee of National Detective Agency who had been briefed by me before on the details to the Slavic Royal Alliance Ruse and I had met this Girty who had to be a double-agent for Soviet intelligence as he knew about my contact with the I.R.A. which Washington intelligence did not know about. So my Slavic Royal Alliance Ruse not only saved America from military defeat by the Soviet Union according to Comrade Girty, head of the Soviet spy ring in America and unknown to the F.B.I. until exposed by my Slavic Royal Alliance Ruse which flushed him out and exposed his identity. It also created giant cracks in Communist security such as information on "The 100 Columns" in America which the F.B.I. had never heard of until Girty talked too freely and told all!
     Just before I set up this Slavic Royal Alliance Ruse on Soviet intelligence, I had met this strange man when walking my dog. I had a few weeks prior briefly died and bargained with Jesus Christ for my life back. I made promises which I have always honored since then and my life was given back. This strange man stopped me by telling me that I had had a recent brush with death, but the Lord let me live. I had not even told my parents about this brush with death where I saw what death is all about. I in later years talked with Dr. Richard Eby of Victorville, VA who had died for up to 18 hours according to a hospital in Chicago, Illinois and then shocked the hospital by suddenly coming back alive. Dr. Eby said my description of death from my "scientific" observations on it matched his observations from his "medical" training as a doctor. We became best friends due to this common bond. Dr. Eby's main message for mankind he said Jesus in Paradise told him to take back with him was that the Christians were not ready for the return of Jesus, but needed to straighten up so they would be ready when Jesus does return. Dr. Erby confided to me in later years that the Christians were not reforming as Jesus wanted them to, so Dr. Eby asked Jesus to take him away before the return of Jesus as the lack of reform of Christians would Dr. Eby seemed to imply delay the return of Jesus to earth. Pastor Dan of Nigeria who was dead in a morgue for 3 days and then revived to life said Jesus returned him to earth to tell them that they must get ready for His return to earth as they were definitely not doing the Will of Jesus to be ready for His return. Pastor Dan talked of being in Paradise while dead. Christian TV hosts would change his testimony to Pastor Dan said he had been for 3 days in Heaven. Pastor Dan was accurate and never said that. Getting back to this strange man who met me when I was walking my dog while home from the military academy, he talked of many amazing things. He caught me so much by surprise I forgot to ever ask him his name. Almost every important thing he has predicted for my life has now come true. This is the final test to see if the final part of this wide spreading prophecy all comes true as most of it has already. He said that America was not right with God and therefore God would not save America from pending national death. However, God would allow me if I wanted to do it to save America from pending national death. He was referring to my Slavic Royal Alliance Ruse which did work! He described the strengths and weaknesses of both the Catholic and Protestant churches. When I have told Christians what he said, all have commented that this made very good sense to them. He did predict a later clash with Wash., D.C. I win it and the American people would live and become a Christian people again before God instead of lip service but not in reality Christians. If I would not fight for Christianity in America against Wash., D.C. which God fiercely opposed by this time, then God would let America fall and be destroyed. For reasons not explained to me, God approved of me to fight for the survival of America and God would not stop me. But if I was not willing to help the American people stand up for the cause of God in America, then America will fall and great will be the Wrath of God upon America in that day. Those words are approximate as this happened a lot of years ago and I remember the message from then, but not all the exact words now. If I were addressing a truly Christian nation now, I would repeat the special gifts that God has given to all races each unique in creation by God, but Christians act too much like pagans and I sometimes I cannot tell which is which as there is no difference between them too much of the time, so what was stated on races by this strange prophet, I cannot repeat. I will repeat this much of what this prophet said. If churches help you become a better Christian, then they are of value to you to become closer to God.  If they do not help you become a better Christian in life, then they are of no value before God or to you.
      Mitar Tarabich (1829-1899) who came from Kremna, Serbia is an amazing modern prophet. Everything he predicted came true and he predicted the big events of mankind correctly and in correct time periods right up to now. About the only thing left to be fulfilled is a better answer than oil for the energy needs of future mankind. And the only nation guaranteed survival in a horrible World War III and spared from the harm of this World War III horrible beyond human imagination is the nation with the community with the three crosses in the mountains. When the World War III was over, they would be the blessed people on the face of the earth. Does it take an Albert Einstein genius to figure out when everything this Mitar predicted all came true and he predicted the big events correctly for mankind when no one else did on earth, it might even be smart to listen to his tip how not to get clobbered in a pending World War III? Be sure that you are the nation with the community with the three crosses in the mountains which is my Camelot Project in symbolism. You survive because God told you that He would bless the nation with this community and protect this nation from being annihilated in a coming World War III.
     Complex religious issues are involved and so I will keep this simple as the debates go endless otherwise on this.You had the apparition of the Virgin Mary at Fatima, Portugal in 1917. This reported Virgin Mary said that there would be a movement shortly taking over Russia which would be incredibly evil. This was 1917 and Communism soon took over Russia. World War I had been a punishment from God becauseman  loved sin and did not want to live by the teachings of God given to mankind. If mankind did not return to God, then later there would be a World War II more horrible than World War I. If mankind did not get the message yet, then there would be a World War III and entire nations would be annihilated. We had the Miracle of the Sun at Fatima where for 22-32 miles radius people saw what appeared to be the sun spin out colored shafts of light across the sky for around 10-12 minutes and then it looked like the sun plunged towards the earth. Around 70,000 to 100,000 people at Fatima saw this and people screaming out that this was the end of the world. The sun returned back up in the sky and now it was a sunny day after having a constant rain for many hours before. Clothes that were drenched were now totally dry. Deep puddles of water and mud people stood in at Fatima were now all dried up and gone in 10-12 minutes flat. Many incurable people were instantly cured of these incurable ailments in what people judged had to be Miracles of God. The event was supernatural. Beyond that, you investigate and find out the whole story. The message was bigger than what I reported here, but this was a major part of this message delivered there. The Virgin Mary was reported was appealing to mankind so there would not be this World War III where entire nations would be annilated. This event in 1917 discredited the atheistic Marxist government of Portugal and it toppled from power later on due to this event which all Portugal had seen or else knew about.
     If I were to have believed the logic of critics of what I have already said who say the Bible backs them, not me, then you all in America would now be dead or else enslaved already under a Soviet created Communist government and nation of what was once America. The Slavic Royal Alliance Ruse which you said was wrong in principle if I follow your criticisms of me from your claimed position of Bible, I should not have done and instead let all of you die or else be enslaved for life. I will give the Roman Catholic Church credit on one important point. They teach it is part of Christianity that we have the God-given right to the national defense of our nation. This agrees that God commanded Israel at times to take up arms and defeat their enemies out to defeat them and destroy Israel forever. Of course, war should never be a "politician war" created for fraudulent claimed grounds, but we are allowed even as Christians to resort nationally to force of arms to protect our families, our nation, and even fellow Christians sometimes from immiment massacre and annihilation. Right now, the argument of my would-be Christian critics is let the 8 million Coptic Christians all be massacred as the Muslims plan to do once they have organized their United Nations of Islam planned for soon. Kill off all the Christians in Lebanon and all Christians in other parts of the Middle East.
     Americans, you had better take your enemies seriously as they take themselves seriously. They plan to soon annihilate or else at least mass massacre a huge number of Americans soon if you don't care and just wait for the enemy to carry out his plans against America. Our marshmallow Obama is a joke to serious military leaders in other nations. Weakness tempts attack on America. Ronald Reagan was a good Christian when he said, "Peace through strength!"
     As for your national economics, Obama economics stink to high heaven! They are nonsense approaches to the economic problems of America and not based upon economic reality. You are losing your industrial base to America and since you the American people act like you don't understand what keeps industry in America, you are uneducated in economic principles, better pass my Omni Law and fast. I trained under six of the most brilliant economists of America and Europe. And once the Omni Law is passed, I will bring in top economic talents with me and we will get the American economy moving fast and in the right direction after that. You American people have God-given talents in you which can boom the American economy. But you cannot do anything to help the American economy until you get this poorly disguised Obama Communist dictatorship from Wash., D.C. out of your face. Prosperity does not bless nations who do not believe in freedom for the talented in their nation to do their job for their nation. I see so much genius in America and wasted until we break the police state mentality in Wash., D.C. and teach them what a system of law based upon freedom really is as they have forgotten now what 1776 was all about.
      Pass this report all over America. Read my Omni Law at Nesara News. Look at their searchbox at the top of the website, put in Omni Law and you will see copies of it. Or if stuck, send an email requesting a copy of The Omni Law to fastboomamericaneconomy@gmail.com. Also, you can read dozens of other reports I posed with Nesara News in their searchbox top left side over the archive listings and put in Erasmus of America which is my pen name. You will then see listed dozens of my reports I posted with Nesara News. They are on the side of the American people, so I am on their side. When I win, they will have a powerful friend in me! And God smiles on them for practicing freedom of the press when others refuse to. While not officially endorsing Gov. Romney, he tried to tell the truth about the political situation in America and I see no reason to criticize him for trying to be honest about national political reality. I see no scandal in what he said privately which just got released nationally. Financial support for the Omni Law drive is welcome. Make any payments in checks, etc. to NIFI at NIFI, P.O. Box 1465, Seneca, SC 29679. Political movements cost money. Only liberals get free publicity in newspapers, etc.!    
     Yours for God and Country, Erasmus of America (pen name. If not before, when I appear before Congress, all will know my regular name.)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

God doesn't give a damn what happens. He's just watching the show to see what we do to ourselves, in regard to the free will he gave us, to screw things up or fix them, on our own. It's up to us to fix this mess because God didn't create it; we did.

Anonymous said...

Your words ERASAMUS are a call to nothing less than Civil War.


You will need to do much better with organizing people, bringing them to the table to plan, if you wish to succeed in doing the Omni Law.


No one is convinced the Omni Law is even to their benefit. Prove your case, put it in a legal PDF document online, allow everyone to examine what you speak.


When you have all the deceivers, like the RUSA, the fraudulent NESARA and countless other forgeries...it is very easy for the people to dismiss you without evidence.


If this is real, you should have no qualms about posting it everywhere like Neil Keenan does when he submitted his court case.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Erasmus...The Bible does not support cowardice in fighting evil,and that includes evil people as well as evil ideologies. Those who claim otherwise are biblically illiterate. All throughout the Old Testament (which today's churches don't bother to read for some reason!) it tells in Chronicles, Kings and elsewhere of the battles that God COMMANDED his people to participate in. Also, scripture even brags about "the mighty men of valor" in battle who killed sometimes hundreds of the enemy. David, not much more than a child when he took on Goliath, was one of them.

In the New Testament, Christ himself told his disciples to buy a sword, as in Luke 22:35-36
New International Version (NIV)
35 Then Jesus asked them, “When I sent you without purse, bag or sandals, did you lack anything?”

“Nothing,” they answered.

36 He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a SWORD, sell your cloak and buy one.”

In John 18:10-11, Peter was in the Garden of Gethsemane and WITH HIS SWORD, cut off the ear of a man who came to arrest Christ. Christ restored the man's ear. So, if fighting for righteousness is wrong, why did Christ's disciples have swords? And why would the old chronicles boast about men's courage and skill in fighting? I don't think those swords were meant to be used to slice their bread!

Anonymous said...

balderdash!

Anonymous said...

What you're saying is right. 1 Samuel 15:3-35 King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.
And Saul gathered the people together, and numbered them in Telaim, two hundred thousand footmen, and ten thousand men of Judah.
And Saul came to a city of Amalek, and laid wait in the valley.
And Saul said unto the Kenites, Go, depart, get you down from among the Amalekites, lest I destroy you with them: for ye shewed kindness to all the children of Israel, when they came up out of Egypt. So the Kenites departed from among the Amalekites.
And Saul smote the Amalekites from Havilah until thou comest to Shur, that is over against Egypt
And he took Agag the king of the Amalekites alive, and utterly destroyed all the people with the edge of the sword.
But Saul and the people spared Agag, and the best of the sheep, and of the oxen, and of the fatlings, and the lambs, and all that was good, and would not utterly destroy them: but every thing that was vile and refuse, that they destroyed utterly.
Then came the word of the LORD unto Samuel, saying,
It repenteth me that I have set up Saul to be king: for he is turned back from following me, and hath not performed my commandments. And it grieved Samuel; and he cried unto the LORD all night.
And when Samuel rose early to meet Saul in the morning, it was told Samuel, saying, Saul came to Carmel, and, behold, he set him up a place, and has gone about, and passed on, and gone down to Gilgal.
And Samuel came to Saul: and Saul said unto him, Blessed be thou of the LORD: I have performed the commandment of the LORD.
And Samuel said, What meaneth then this bleating of the sheep in mine ears, and the lowing of the oxen which I hear?
And Saul said, They have brought them from the Amalekites: for the people spared the best of the sheep and of the oxen, to sacrifice unto the LORD thy God; and the rest we have utterly destroyed.




Anonymous said...

Then Samuel said unto Saul, Stay, and I will tell thee what the LORD hath said to me this night. And he said unto him, Say on.
And Samuel said, When thou wast little in thine own sight, wast thou not made the head of the tribes of Israel, and the LORD anointed thee king over Israel?
And the LORD sent thee on a journey, and said, Go and utterly destroy the sinners the Amalekites, and fight against them until they be consumed.
Wherefore then didst thou not obey the voice of the LORD, but didst fly upon the spoil, and didst evil in the sight of the LORD?
And Saul said unto Samuel, Yea, I have obeyed the voice of the LORD, and have gone the way which the LORD sent me, and have brought Agag the king of Amalek, and have utterly destroyed the Amalekites.
But the people took of the spoil, sheep and oxen, the chief of the things which should have been utterly destroyed, to sacrifice unto the LORD thy God in Gilgal.
And Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.
For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from being king.
And Saul said unto Samuel, I have sinned: for I have transgressed the commandment of the LORD, and thy words: because I feared the people, and obeyed their voice.
Now therefore, I pray thee, pardon my sin, and turn again with me, that I may worship the LORD.
And Samuel said unto Saul, I will not return with thee: for thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, and the LORD hath rejected thee from being king over Israel.
And as Samuel turned about to go away, he laid hold upon the skirt of his mantle, and it rent.
And Samuel said unto him, The LORD hath rent the kingdom of Israel from thee this
day, and hath given it to a neighbour of thine, that is better than thou.
And also the Strength of Israel will not lie nor repent: for he is not a man, that he should repent.
Then he said, I have sinned: yet honour me now, I pray thee, before the elders of my people, and before Israel, and turn again with me, that I may worship the LORD thy God.
So Samuel turned again after Saul; and Saul worshipped the LORD.
Then said Samuel, Bring ye hither to me Agag the king of the Amalekites. And Agag came unto him delicately. And Agag said, Surely the bitterness of death is past.
And Samuel said, As thy sword hath made women childless, so shall thy mother be childless among women. And Samuel hewed Agag in pieces before the LORD in Gilgal.
Then Samuel went to Ramah; and Saul went up to his house to Gibeah of Saul.
And Samuel came no more to see Saul until the day of his death: nevertheless Samuel mourned for Saul: and the LORD repented that he had made Saul king over Israel.
God despises the wicked, and will smite them off the face of the earth!



Anonymous said...

your bible quotes do not support the wicked hate you have towards your fellow man. i shall prey right now that god will fills your heart with his love! if you insist on preaching old testament and the law you will be judged by it!you will never convince anyone with god in them, they are under the law. because they feel his love. so save the fire and brimstone for the sheeple at the church! you have but one law and it is to walk in love. try preaching what jesus said about love! and why god gave his son!