Saturday, June 1, 2013

DEBRA LOWE


5/31/13
To my children, I give to you a mandate, a directive and it is for those who believe, that will receive. I can speak to ten thousand people and out of ten thousand, two will believe Me, and those two will walk away whole. So I say to you this day, if you believe that the fires are ignited on the inside of you, you will receive that fire lit on the inside of you. That fire burns everything on the inside out, it takes away those things that are hiding on the inside, that have hidden places and recesses in your mind and your heart and the fire burns every thing that it comes in contact with. It brings about newness after it passes by and then new things begin to come up.

New life begins to be created from the very fires that seem like it is a destructive fire, yet it is a fire of new growth. So, if you believe that this day, then you will receive a new growth like never before. Things that you thought were dead, I Am restoring back to you, those things that were right, those things that were from Me. Those things that the enemy tried to steal from you I am restoring them back unto you again.

You will see says the Lord, I Am not done with you, I Am not finished with you. We're almost there and you are about to do something awesome for the Kingdom of God because you believe and you receive and something supernatural will be done in your life. Count it as done, says the Lord. For I have said so and I Am not like man that I should lie, but every promise I give you is a yes and amen. You can take that as genuine and see it in my Word. Every time I have spoken, I fulfill My promises. I will fulfill them for you now! Those who believe and receive that fire burning on the inside of them!

"Is not My word like fire [that consumes all that cannot endure the test]? says the Lord, and like a hammer that breaks in pieces the rock [of most stubborn resistance]? Is not My word like fire [that consumes all that cannot endure the test]? says the Lord, and like a hammer that breaks in pieces the rock [of most stubborn resistance]?" (Jer. 23:29)

"Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth" (Mark 9:23).

"And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you." (Joel 2:25)

No comments: