Monday, June 10, 2013

Dinar Rumors -- 6-9-13

06/09/2013

[weathernut] I have a friend, that you all would know, but asked me to keep their name out of the details! He got a text that he has waited over a week for, from a source, WF higher up and a group leader. Sounds Like Tomorrow Is Our Day!!! It came directly from them!!!

[weathernut] I pray it really happens tomorrow, but Please don't be dissapointed if it doesn't! I have also heard it from someone else. Seperate sources!

[weathernut] Treat it as Rumor, just to be safe

[weathernut] mkay Yes, it's real info!

[pastored] Ok got breaking news its coming soon asn so hold on lol

[greek1212] pastored whats coming soon the news?

[pastored] soon is sooner then soon lol

[okrocks] pastored well dang go get it :)

[bcrt1] it's like playing connect the dots on the world's largest piece of paper and "they" keep adding dots!!! Roflmao

okrocks] peeps are hearing good things... as always, we shall see but I feel optimistc

[HIGHERGROUND] weathernut Awesome...I would think the one that we know is very credible eh??

spiritfilled] weathernut WOW looks good!!

[weathernut] HIGHERGROUND Very credible source

[heyu288] I'm so excited... I just can't stand it... I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!!!! Roflmao

[xfilesfan2013] weathernut sounds like you really believe in your sources...thanks

[weathernut] xfilesfan2013 I'm just sharing what I was told!

[spiritfilled] Robertprofessor Hey there brother.....I felt I has to get here for the night before CE event!!!

[Robertprofessor] spiritfilled I have high hopes for tomorrow morning (in the night for us) when the Pacific Rim opens for trading.

[spiritfilled] Robertprofessor sounds good tomorrow works for me ..I guess I can make time to get the CE!!!!...hahaha

[DrRod] okrocks okrocks He is probably on the up and up, just like all of the other gurus who have been making predictions for the last 7 years. You never know... One of the truest things TerryK said was today... It's gotta happen one day... So maybe it will.

[okrocks] DrRod I know... but I have has some great reports too hoping they are all not from the same person... we only need one time to be right so I am hoping now .... if not I can handle it :)

spiritfilled] “Look among the nations and watch—Be utterly astounded! For I will work a work in your days which you would not believe, though it were told you."...Habakkuk 1:5

okrocks] I wonder how long we can stay so close to this without seeing it? hmmm been a while now... lets pop this thing

[okrocks] ♪♫•*¨*•.•*¨•*♫♪ Stop, Hey Whats that Sound? Its an RV Coming Round ♪♫•*¨*•.•*¨•*♫♪

[okrocks] ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▓▒░ Finish Line ░▒▓█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

[spiritfilled] weathernut hey brother....you sound really positive about your connection...I pray every word is truth and we do see this tomorrow...blessings

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2013/06/i4u-members-thoughts-and-opinions-sunday-night.html

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no connections whatsoever.

My hunch tells me June 30th.
If not June 30, then early October.

How's that?

Anonymous said...

When?

Anonymous said...

I think I may become a Dinar Guru, Ive been reading their articles for over 2 years and it seems pretty easy, regurgitate the same intel for multiple years, make up relatively similar excuses for delays and change the value that currencies will revalue for. I may even start selling Dinar, sems like a fast method to cash.

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone take a look at the Philippine Peso. Going down very fast. I am an ex-pat living there and haven't seen it move that much quickly. Probably not enough resources for basil 3.