Saturday, June 8, 2013

Dinar RV Intel --- TK CHAT UPDATE, 8 JUNE

TK CHAT UPDATE, 8 JUNE

TERRYK] MORNING ALL
[TERRYK] HOW WE ALL DOING ON THIS BLESSED FRIDAY MORNING
[TERRYK] NOW I WANT U ALL TO KNOW WHY WE GOT RID OF MIDNIGHT BLUE
[TERRYK] HE WAS CLAIMING THAT BECAUSE I WAS HARD ON THE 800 WF NUMBER THING IS THAT I WAS GETTING $$$ FROM THE DINAR GUYS TO BRING YOU TO THEM
[TERRYK] I WANT TO MAKE THIS CLEAR
[TERRYK] I DONT CARE WHERE YOU EXCHANGE
[TERRYK] AND FOR HIM TO PUBLISH THAT ON OTHER SITES IS JUST CRAP
 [TERRYK] IM NOT GETTING ANYTHING TO TAKE YOU ANYWHERE
 [TERRYK] ASKED HIM TO RETRACT HE SAID HE HAD PROOF
[TERRYK] WELL IF HE HAD PROOF ITS GOT ME CONFUSED WITH SOMEONE ELSE
[TERRYK] BECAUSE IM NOT DOING THAT
[TERRYK] AND BESIDES IF DINAR BANKER IS CHARGING YOU 150. FOR EACH EXCHANGE HOW COULD THEY GIVE ME ANYTHING ANYWAY
[TERRYK] THINK ABOUT THAT
[TERRYK] WITH THE AMOUNT OF DINAR AND DONG I HAVE IF IT CAME OUT AT THE RI RATE I COULD NOT SPEND IT ALL WHY WOULD I GO DOWN THAT PATH
[TERRYK] AND IM BEING COMPLETLY HONEST WITH YOU ALL
[TERRYK] THAT?S RIGHT MONKEY
[TERRYK] ALL I HAVE EVER TRIED TO DO IS TO PROTECT
[TERRYK] AND FIND OUT WHATS GOING ON
[TERRYK] IT?S LIKE YOUR FAMILY
TERRYK] AND WHEN YOU HAVE A FAMILY MEMEBER DO THIS IT REALLY BITES
[TERRYK] NOW I WILL TELL U THIS
[TERRYK] WE DID SUSPECT MIDNIGHT BLUE TO BE A HACKER AS WELL
[TERRYK] AND HE WAS ON OUR WATCH LIST
[TERRYK] SO BEWARE
[TERRYK] NOT THAT HE DID ANYTHING HERE
[TERRYK] BUT WE HAD RECEIVED EMAILS THAT HE HAS MANY WEB SITES
[TERRYK] AND TRIES TO LURE YOU IN
[TERRYK] I DID NOT GET TO THE POINT TO FIND OUT IF THAT WAS TRUE OR NOT
[TERRYK] THE OTHER THING THAT WAS FUNNY, IS THAT HE WOULD TAKE INTEL WE BROUGHT IN AND TWIST IT AND MAKE IT HIS OWN
[TERRYK] LIKE A WANNA BE GURU
[TERRYK] SO BEST OF LUCK IN HIS NEW HOME
 [golferiam] TERRYK I come here for the honest information you provide from your sources...caveat and all...It is my responsibility to digest it and take it for what it is worth. And, I thank you for the untireing ??? well, tiring work you do. I have said before, I believe everything you have said to date, except one...but that is history and I will let the pros figure that out for real.
[TERRYK] THAT?S PRETTY GOOD ODDS THERE GOLF
[TERRYK] THANKS
[golferiam] TERRYK yw
[TERRYK] SO I?M HEARING WE ARE ALL WAITING FOR O AND THE PRESIDENT OF CHINA
[TERRYK] PACKAGES FOR FREEDOM CONTINUE TO BE DELIVERED
[TERRYK] OMEGA IS NEXT
[AppleJack] My ex hubby just called me 2days ago and said after I had been on his computer his tech guys sent red alert to contact them cause someone tried to get in his computer!!!!
[TERRYK] THINGS I WAS TOLD WE?RE HELD BACK ONE DAY
[TERRYK] SO WE SHALL SEE TODAY, I?M WAITING ON CALLS RIGHT NOW
[TERRYK] BUT I WAS TOLD THIS
[TERRYK] JACK LEW IS NOT GOING TO ASSEMBLE THE UST AGAIN UNTIL THE IMF AND THE WORLD IS READY, NO MORE PRACTICE RUNS
[golferiam] TERRYK so now, you expect Sat?? which if fine
[TERRYK] I?M WAITING TO SEE WHEN HE PULLS HIS PEEPS TOGETHER
[TERRYK] WHICH SHOULD BE TODAY
 [TERRYK] NO HEAR
[TERRYK] I DON?T THINK WE WILL SEE IT UNTIL SUNDAY WHEN CBI OPENS
[TERRYK] THIS IS THEIR HOLY DAY IN IRAQ
[TERRYK] SO GOOD MORNING MIKE H
[TERRYK] GEOPIA
[TERRYK] ARIZONA
[TERRYK] PRECIOUS
8:28 AM [TERRYK] NANO
[TERRYK] MONSTER
[TERRYK] BIGDOG
[TERRYK] TINA
[TERRYK] JT
 [TERRYK]  AND TO ALL YOU WONDERFUL PEEPS AND JANNA
[TERRYK] I HAVE TO MOW MY YARD TODAY
[TERRYK] AND THEN THIS AFTERNOON I?M GOING TO IRONMAN 3
[TERRYK] DONT TELL ME ABOUT THE MOVIE
[TERRYK] LOL
[TERRYK] SO LET ME ASK
[TERRYK] AND I OFFERED THIS WED NIGHT
[TERRYK] HAVE ANY OF YOU SEEN ANY PAPER WORK ON THIS WF THING
[TERRYK] I WOULD LOVE TO GET IT INTO THE HANDS OF AL HODGES
[AppleJack] No
[TERRYK] SO HE CAN LOOK SEE
[TERRYK] I CAN?T GET A COPY
[TERRYK] AND I PUT IT OUT THERE IF ANYONE HAD THE TERMS OR WHAT IT WAS ALL ABOUT
[TERRYK] I WOULD PAY TO HAVE IT REVIEWED ON OUR BEHALF
[TERRYK] DON?T GET ME WRONG IF IT IS REAL
[hopeful2&2] don't think there is any
[TERRYK] AND LIDGIT I WOULD BE ALL OVER IT
[TERRYK] I JUST CANT GET ANYONE IN THE LAST YEAR TO SEND ME ANYTHING ON IT
[TERRYK] IT?S ALL LIP SERVICE
[golferiam] TERRYK the problem I see now, is if someone did give you the "paper" would it be the real thing....or something made up to make you look bad....???
[monkeyman] TERRYK not me they can double price i wont sign an nda or tie up my money
[TERRYK] THAT IS TRUE GOLF
[TERRYK] THAT?S HOW I FEEL MONKEY
[golferiam] as far as NDA is concerned...I am always wary of who is trying to hide what and why?
[TERRYK] JUST THINK IF YOU SIGNED A NDA
[TERRYK] AND LATER YOU TALKED ABOUT IT
[TERRYK] DO U THINK THEY WOULD COME AFTER YOUR MONIES
[TERRYK] KINDA WHAT HISTORIAN WAS TAKING ABOUT
[TERRYK] YEA ME TO
[TERRYK] SO IF I STIRRED UP A BUNCH OF CRAP
[TERRYK] WELL ME SORRY
[TERRYK] NOT REALLY
[TERRYK] OH AND THE OTHER THING THAT MIDNIGHT WAS PISSED ABOUT
[THJ] TERRYK Don't be sorry.
[TERRYK] IS THAT I WAS NOT SUPPORTING THE WF THING
[TERRYK] AND THAT THIS WAS THE BEST FOR THE PEEPS
[TERRYK] AL MADDEN
[TERRYK] OUR AL
[TERRYK] NOPE
[TERRYK] AND OKIE TOLD ME STUDLEY IS NOT PART OF THIS ANYMORE
[TERRYK] I?M TELLING YOU ALL FOR REAL
[TERRYK] IF YOU HAVE CONTACT WITH THESE PEEPS THAT DREAMED THIS UP
[TERRYK] I WOULD LOVE TO GET THE DOCUMENTS TO HODGES FOR REVIEW
[TERRYK] IT MAYBE THE BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD
[TERRYK] BUT I DOUBT IT
[TERRYK] AND IF IT WAS SO GREAT WHY HAVE THEY NOT APPROACHED ME TO PUT OUT ON THE WORLDS LARGEST DINAR WEB SITE
[TERRYK] AFTER ALL WE HAVE OVER 135,000 REGISTERED MEMEBERS
[TERRYK] AMOST MEG ABOUT 6 HOURS APART WHAT I WAS TOLD
[TERRYK] THANKS SUBTLE
[TERRYK] THERE WILL NOT BE A EARLY CASH OUT
[TERRYK] LISTEN
[TERRYK] AND I HAVE TOLD U ALL THIS BEFORE
[TERRYK] DINAR BANKER AND DINAR INC BUY SO MUCH DINAR DIRECT FROM CBI
[TERRYK] THEY HAVE CONTACTS WITHIN CBI
[TERRYK] OK
[TERRYK] IM THE FIRST ONE THEY AGREEDED TO REACH OUT TO
[TERRYK] WHEN THEY GET WORD
[TERRYK] THAT?S PART OF THE AGREEMENT WE HAVE
[TERRYK] DINAR BANKER IS GOING TO COME TO YOU WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR APPOINTMENT AS LONG AS IT?S 5MIL USD EXCHANGE IF YOU LIKE
[TERRYK] DINAR INC IS SETTING UP MULTIPLE LOCATIONS
[TERRYK] THIS IS ALL PART OF THE PLAN TO SERVICE YOU
[TERRYK] AND I DON?T GET ANYTHING FROM IT, IT?S FOR YOU
[TERRYK] AND I DON?T WANT ANYTHING FROM IT
[TERRYK] I?M DOING TCB CARING HANDS
[shelby] Tk do you have to have bought it from banker for them to come to you?
[TERRYK] THAT I DONT KNOW SHELBY
[TERRYK] THIS JUST CAME TO ME FROM ONE OF MY SOURCES
[TERRYK] I received confirmation that the Freedom packages did go out, but they can't do anything with them until "O" is delivered. Hopefully later today or over the weekend. I think CMKX follows "O" and then the RV will be announced.
[TERRYK] THAT CONFIRMS WHAT I WAS TELLING YOU EARLIER
[TERRYK] OMEGA
[TERRYK] THEN CMKX
[HUGO] Until "O" id delivered? What does that mean TerryK?
[TERRYK] OMEGA
[TERRYK] HOW MANY HAVE GONE TO FACEBOOK AND LIKED THE GET TEAM
[golferiam] done
[TERRYK] SWEET
[TERRYK] I GOTTA JOIN TODAY
[Nannie] I did woohoo1
[TERRYK] SO WE CAN ALL BE BUDDIES
[TERRYK] RIGHT
[cookiesdad] TERRYK .... what is the holdup, iyo, on the Omega
[TERRYK] MARSHALS I
[TERRYK] HAVE TO BE AVAILABLE
[TERRYK] OK ALL TINA IS GOING TO MANAGE THE FACE BOOK THING
[TERRYK] I JUST AGREED TO PLAY GAMES ON THERE TO WIN DINAR AS WELL
[TERRYK] SHE WILL COORDINATE AND SEND OUT FROM THAT SITE
[TERRYK] SO YOU MAY WANT TO JOIN IF YOU WANT TO WIN FREE DINAR
[jonjobe7] TERRYK can we post taco recipes?
[TERRYK] SURE
[TERRYK] I THINK THAT?S ONE OF THE CONTEST
[TERRYK] MAKE UP A NAME I GUESS
[TERRYK] DO YOU THINK THAT THE NAME TERRYK IS REAL
[TERRYK] WELL IT IS
8:51 AM [TERRYK] BUT
[TERRYK] YOU KNOW
[TERRYK] YOU CAN MAKE ONE UP RIGHT
[TERRYK] IT IS
[TERRYK] COOKIE IT?S THE GET TEAM
[TERRYK] IS WHAT I WAS TOLD..
[12:31:04 PM] Geoffrey(geopia10): [TERRYK] THERE YOU GO LIFE
[TERRYK] NOW IM GOING TO TELL U THIS
[TERRYK] A FEW PEEPS THAT CLAIMED TO BE WISE ONES IN THIS ROOM
[TERRYK] USED TO PM ME ALL THE TIME UNTIL THIS WF THING
[TERRYK] NOW THEY DONT TALK TO ME OR SKYPE ME
[TERRYK] WHAT DOES THAT TELL U
[TERRYK] AND TWO OF THEM YOU PUT ALOT OF FAITH INTO WHAT THEY USED TO SAY IN HERE
[noahsark] TERRYK They flew the coop
[TERRYK] KINDA EXPOSED THEM FOR WHAT THEY WERE
[TERRYK] YEP
[TERRYK] TONI IS NOT FEELING TO GOOD
[TERRYK] SO SHE IS RELAXING
[TERRYK] SHE WILL BE BACK
[TERRYK] I HAVE ALSO HAD BLUEWOLF REMOVED FOR MAKING THE SAME REMARKS THAT MIDNIGHT BLUE MADE
[TERRYK] FYI
[TERRYK] THEY ALL TALK STRONG ABOUT THIS WF THING BUT NO ONE CAN GET ME ANY DOCUMENTS
 [texasgirl1] TerryK - I was never sure about the Wells Fargo program being put forth - I was glad to see your comments as I always thought Dinar Banker was better for me
[AppleJack] Good job!!!!
[TERRYK] TEXAS GIRL HONEST ITS WHERE EVER YOU WANT TO EXCHANGE
[TERRYK] IT?S YOUR CALL
[TERRYK] I DON?T HAVE A HORSE IN THE RACE
[TERRYK] DOES NOT MATTER TO ME
[texasgirl1] TerryK - I have made a strong effort to also get the WF documents but never been successful
[TERRYK] JUST BE SURE YOUR ALL SAFE
[TERRYK] THATS ALL
[TERRYK] AND HEY IF IT?S REAL AND I HAVE THE DOCS APPROVED BY MY LAWYER I WILL POST IT
[TERRYK] I?M OPEN TO IT
[TERRYK] JUST GET ME THE DOCS
[Grandmaster] terryk Are you familure with the PlanetDinar plan that Blaino is pushing.?
[TERRYK] NOPE
[TERRYK] BUT I WILL TELL YOU ALL THIS AND I GOT THIS FROM HOMELAND SOURCE.....ANYONE THAT IS TRYING TO GO AROUND THE UST WILL BE VISITED
[TERRYK] AND I CAN?T SAY THAT ANY CLEARER
[TERRYK] AND WHAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD IS THAT IN THIS PROCESS YOU WOULD BE DEALING WITH WF INVESTMENTS AND DEALING DIRECT WITH CHINA BYPASSING THE UST
[TERRYK] IS HOW IT WAS EXPLAINED TO ME
[THJ] TERRYK So all the IQD exchanged in US are to go to the UST?
[TERRYK] IT WILL ALL GO THRU THE UST
[TERRYK] EVEN THE DINAR GUYS
[majicsmoke] The ust gets thier cut when we exchange?
[TERRYK] THE UST IN TURN MAKES POINTS BACK TO CBI
[TERRYK] YES
[TERRYK] I?M GOING TO GO WATCH
[TERRYK] GRAB U ALL LATER
[TERRYK] GOD BLESS
FORO DINAR GURUS No comments:


5 comments:

White Hat Auxiliary said...

The part about the Freedom Packs being delivered is FALSE.

No such deliveries have occurred.

Anonymous said...

Thanks John for posting TK. He is always encouraging although his when's are not happening. Doesn't matter - still like him.

I dispute his comments about PP deliveries - not happening - yet. Freedom is supposed to go first anyway and no Freedom packs have been received by any of the 3600 Freedom investors.

Read that Obama said we would not receive anything on his watch. He said we Americans did not need the money. That's what Bush used to say - he said one time that those funds belonged to him.....that's my money, he said.

It's all about their control - they think they rule the world. Glad they don't...............

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up, John. I'm naturally suspicious of ' higher ' rates from one place over another. I am averse to Non Disclosure Agreements ( NDA's ) just on principal. Kudos. TYJM frj

Anonymous said...

"I received confirmation that the Freedom packages did go out"

I'm in Freedom. The person who put me in it and everyone else he put in did not receive a package. I have $1,000 in it and I understand most of the others have $400 or more in it. Did we get screwed ?

Anonymous said...

O K, Will look forward to Sunnday when the CBI opens. Hope an up date will be posted tomorrow so we will know for certain that it has happened