Monday, June 17, 2013

God's End Time Army

ELAINE TAVOLACCIStaten Island, NY
www.awordinseason.info 
www.TheVoiceOfBreakthrough.com

God's End Time Army 
June 13, 2013
The bible speaks of King David's mighty army in 1 Chronicles 12:8. Some of them were Gadites who the bible describes as men of valor, men trained for battle, who could handle shield and spear, whose faces were like the faces of lions, and were as swift as gazelles on the mountains. The Lord showed me this scripture as an analogy of His end time army. His end time army is called to great exploits and will march together as one.

The Lord says, I am raising up an end time Army who are strong and very courageous. I am looking for men and women of valor. They are those who are bold, and defiant in battle. As you stand immovable and refuse to be intimidated, I will cause your enemies who rise up against you to be defeated before you; and they will come out against you one way and will flee before you seven. I am calling forth the warriors who will never retreat when the adversary comes against them because I have trained their hands for war and their fingers for battle. To those who I place on the front lines are those who are able to stand against the warfare, and to them I will reveal the secrets from the kingdom of darkness and expose their strategies. My warriors will recognize that it is not flesh and blood that they are battling against but of powers, principalities, rulers of darkness and wickedness in high places. They are highly experienced and proficient in the performance of their duties and they know their mission. They are those who understand the significance of wearing the full armor of God. They know their rank and are submitted to their authority therefore they stay in the position to which they were assigned.

I am looking for those who are bold and ready to face challenges, tenacious in spiritual warfare, alert and watchful of the enemy. They are those whose faces are like the faces of lions. Those who see them recognize the strength and determination that they carry. Their enemies see the tenacity inside of them, therefore they cower back in fear. They do not become discouraged and will never compromise. They are as fierce lions against the kingdom of darkness and they will stand immovable in the face of adversity. They are as swift as gazelles on the mountains, mobile, active men and women, ready to fight wherever and whenever they were needed. They will watch out for one another and be careful to avoid friendly fire. Those who enlist in My end time army will never have to be concerned with the wiles of the evil one because they know that I am standing with them at all times. As My end time army emerges, I will give them the wisdom, discernment and understanding as I reveal and My strategies for the days ahead says the Lord.

Deuteronomy 28:7 The Lord will cause your enemies who rise against you to be defeated before your face; they shall come out against you one way and flee before you seven ways.

1 Chronicles 12:8 Some Gadites defected to David at his stronghold in the wilderness. They were brave warriors, ready for battle and able to handle the shield and spear. Their faces were the faces of lions, and they were as swift as gazelles in the mountains.

Psalm 144:1 Blessed be the Lord my Rock,Who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle

2 Timothy 2:4 No one engaged in warfare entangles himself with the affairs of this life, that he may please him who enlisted him as a soldier.

Warning: Contents Under Pressure
June 6, 2013
The Lord gave me this word yesterday after taking notice of several signs throughout the day. One sign read: "Warning, contents under pressure". As I looked closer it also said "Highly Flammable". Later on in the day I had seen several other signs which read "Shock Hazard" and another read "High Voltage". These signs caught my attention as the Holy Spirit gave me this word. There are so many people who are living under extreme much pressure due to challenging situations which they are facing. For some of you the pressures in your lives are overwhelming. Jesus has a plan for you no matter how things appear in the natural.

The Lord says, no matter what the situation is that you are facing, do not be overwhelmed with distress. Give no place to worry or disturbing thoughts. I will release you from torment and confusion as you set your mind on things above. I will once again come through for you in every area. I will lead you to the correct choices in every dilemma. As you quiet yourself before Me, and allow Me to take up total residence in your life, your decisions will be made through peace. Trust in Me to provide all your needs. Take your eyes off the circumstances and allow Me to lead your life. Trust in me when all else fails. Don't be consumed with anxiety which will also bring turmoil into your home. This is the time to position yourself to be bold, be strong, and follow My leading. I will never bring harm to you for My Word will prove true as it is forever settled in heaven. When your problems seems to be overwhelming, place them in My hands and refuse to submit to the pressure that is coming against you.

In the natural the things in your life may seem out of control but trust Me to bring you out. That very thing that is coming against you will be your greatest testimony and you will come out stronger as you endure and resist the temptation to give in to fear. Do not be swayed the wrong way and do not allow the tension to take you in a different direction from My plans and the abundant life that I have for you. As you stand steadfast in these trying times, you will come forth as gold. Do not submit to the lies of the enemy who will try to give you a fear of your future. I Am your healer, I Am your deliverer, I Am the God of your destiny and I Am with you in the fire of affliction. Although it may look seem as if the waves of adversity are pulling you in a vortex, be at peace. Rejoice at all times and know that all that I have promised to you will come to pass. As you release everything and trust Me, your victory is assured says the Lord.

Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.

2 Corinthians 4:17-18 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory, while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Colossians 3:2 Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth.

Partakers of His Divine Nature
May 30, 2013
The Lord says, I have created you to be partakers of My divine nature. You have been called and set apart for My purposes and plans. My kingdom shall be manifested on this earth as it is in heaven through those of you who understand this spiritual reality. As you value My word, you will walk in a new authority. It is those who know Me, spend time with Me, and have developed a personal relationship with Me which others can not comprehend. Those who are partakers of My divine nature are those who receive what I have given to them and release it to others. They position themselves and are always ready to receive a fresh revelation. My presence will once again be evident in your life as you walk in a manner worthy of your calling. I am about to release My Shekinah glory once again on this earth and I am seeking those whom I could trust to be carriers. The spiritual realm will become just as real to you as the natural realm and you will begin to discern the mysteries of heaven.

As you rely on Me in all things, you will see the kingdom advance in your life as well as those around you. As you understand what it is to partake of My divine nature you will begin to bring this reality into your homes and will see your families change. You will contend in intercession to have it brought back into your schools as well as your countries. You will always defend the faith no matter what the cost. A new voice will arise from My people as they begin to walk in a different way than the world walks. They are those who are not conformed to the pattern of this world. As you empty yourselves of everything concerning the carnal nature, you will learn what it is to walk in the divine nature. As you submit yourselves to righteousness you will being to walk in a new way. As you conform your lives to My word, your mind will be transformed. Allow My kingdom to begin on the inside of you. You have been called to advance My kingdom on this earth and those who are partakers of My divine nature will do so says the Lord.

Romans 12:2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

2 Peter 1:2-4 Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord, as His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue, by which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

1 John 2:6 He who says he abides in Him ought himself also to walk just as He walked.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I AM loving compassionate and kind. I AM a ferocious defender of truth and deplore all elements of lies.

I AM a powerful magnificent divine being created by and PART of the Creator/Source of all life of this Universe and beyond.

I AM neither greater or less than any of my brothers and sisters on this planet.

I AM endowed with individual gifts as so are each of my brothers and sisters to create a wonderful world.

I AM never seperate from source so I neither kneel worship or adhere to anyone or anything.

I AM spiritual and intelligent and stand BESIDE all of my brothers and sisters who are like minded.

I AM awake and aware that continuous worship and praise outside of self depletes divine self empowerment.

There is a Divine Plan/Order in place long before the introduction of Religion and long after. One that I believe will ultimately unfold perfection warts and all and leave us in divine awe.

Divine Universal Perfection is timeless no armies necessary each soul has a blue print.

The moment you truly FEEL your magnificence and realize your soul is eternal you can release fear of death. Without the threat of death your just a soul having a human expierience Trust love and above all else DO NO HARM