Thursday, June 6, 2013

MISINFORMATION IS THE DEVILS ADVOCATE

06/05/2013

.............MISINFORMATION IS THE DEVILS ADVOCATE

Yesterday I was amaze to see how many people are now confused by certain statements of a certain few. I can see to the why of there confusion for I saw preaching and it wasn't gospel.  I saw how a certain few motivated maybe by greed have now misinformed and have created havoc in the minds of there followers, are these leaders thinking only about there pockets or are they really thinking about there people or followers.

 I will choose the first for it was so obvious to read. Now folks these guys have spreaded seeds over rocks, be careful for they are misleading and if you follow into them you will become that seed over rocks that simple will not prosper. I sent out two messages yesterday to try to calm the storms but they never reach there objective.

But I did see a certain devilish fool trying to pedal in one of my messages with a negative motivation ( conflict ), but see that is foolish a thing to do because it didn't and will never prosper, because my message was guide by God and it was truthful just as truthful as this one is, and the truth cannot be twisted no matter what.
Since I am not bonded by any monetary institution I will speak freely as always for it feels so good not have any tides ( libertad ). I must say that all of you are adults so please follow your gut feelings on where to go. I stay firm on  Wells Fargo, they will furnish you there 800 #, you will be getting the best rates of any institution out there, and you will be treated like you already are VIP'S PERIOD. NOW NOTICE that I have not mention any other institution out there, I don't have to, I don't need to, I don't want to and you do not see me criticising them correct, that is called respect so please respect my insights for they are no matter what some say true and correct.

The bible says that one should be firm like the rock, I know I am, now ask yourselves seriously are you ? One last thing don't let the devil and his advocates rig you to fall and fail on the richness bestowed to you by our Almighty Jehova, guard His blessings well. Good day, be blessed and Happy Journeys.Bluwolf 6-5-13 10:07 am est.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I said it before and I will say it again, trust in yourself and your personal guides they will never lead you astray. Man, not so much.