Sunday, June 23, 2013

PART 2 OF 2 - KUBRIC'S PAYOFF FOR MOON LANDING PRODUCTION, WAS "EYES WIDE SHUT"

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 

PART 2 OF 2 - KUBRIC'S PAYOFF FOR MOON LANDING PRODUCTION, WAS "EYES WIDE SHUT"
Posted By: Seawitch [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 23-Jun-2013 17:09:12

Part 2 of 2 - Kubric's Payoff for Moon Landing production, was "EYES WIDE SHUT"!
*** - Oh, my Gosh, I think this Anonymous has hit on something. They are seriously messing with this part 2, and did not do so on part 1. I bet that something they pulled out of the movie, in order to release it , has something to do with what Anonymous said was the real reason Kubic was killed. Lets not forget the author of Part I is now also dead. Now I can understand why anonymous stayed hidden. Good call.
He said it was much more subtle and hidden than the part 1 presentation suggests. So pay attention, since it may well be that Anonymous is a confirming insider. I think that more now than before due to their messing with it. I have to go back and recheck what they pulled out and put it back in again. This is revealing work.
These insane evil ones actually believe they can anal retentively control the flow of information and truth. Now that is further proof of their insanity. They keep forgetting to ask themselves why they have continually failed over 5,000 years in this endeavor? They will say technology, but I disagree. Its the opposite.
I am surprised no one caught onto this anonymous comment before now. Maybe because on articles such as this, I read the comments to extract additional info for rabbithole journeys. As you know we have done the same on our sight. lol
READ THE FULL ARTICLE AT THIS LINK:
http://vaticproject.blogspot.com/2013/06/part-2-of-2-kubrics-payoff-for-moon.html

No comments: