Tuesday, June 11, 2013

THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE




Official versions
(changes in
blue bold italics)
1892
"I pledge allegiance to my flag and the republic for which it stands: one nation indivisible with liberty and justice for all."
1892 to 1923
"I pledge allegiance to my flag and to the republic for which it stands: one nation indivisible with liberty and justice for all."
1923 to 1924
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States and to the republic for which it stands: one nation indivisible with liberty and justice for all."
1924 to 1954
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America,and to the republic for which it stands; one nation indivisible with liberty and justice for all."
1954 to Present
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America , and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God,indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Shock to NBC
This is not sent for discussion.  If you agree,
forward it... If you don't, delete it.
I don't want to know one way or the other.
By me forwarding it, you know how I feel.



Do you believe that the word God should stay in American culture? 

NBC this morning had a poll on this question. They had the highest Number of responses that they have ever had for one of their polls, and the Percentage was the same as this:
 

86% to keep the words, IN God We Trust and God in the Pledge of Allegiance 14% against

That is a pretty 'commanding' public response.

I was asked to
 send this on if I agreed, or delete if I didn't..

Now it is your turn.  It is said that
 86% of Americans believe the word God should stay....... 

Therefore, I have a very hard time understanding why there is such a mess about having 'In God We Trust' on our money and having God in the Pledge of Allegiance.


Why is the world catering to this 14%?


AMEN!

If you agree, please pass this on
, if not, simply delete it. 

In God We Trust






1 comment:

princesirki2012 said...

I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE SOURCE OF THE CREATION OF ALL THAT IS! I TRUST IN NO MAN, NO SYSTEM OF MAN-MADE GOVERNMENT, NO CORRUPT FORM OF IDOLATROUS RELIGION, NO INSTITUTION OF SELECTIVE JUSTICE, AND NO SCHOOLS OF COMPULSORY INDOCTRINATION! I TRUST ONLY IN MY RELATIONSHIP WITH THE INFINITE SOURCE OF ALL THAT IS! I AM ONE WITH THAT SOURCE, AND A CO-CREATOR WITH THAT PRIME CAUSE! I LIVE AN AUTHENTIC LIFE, WITH OR WITHOUT THE APPROVAL OF OTHERS! ONLY GOD IS WORTHY OF TRUST, AND GOD TRUSTS IN US, UNCONDITIONALLY! I AM THAT I AM, IS THE INFINITE SOURCE OF TRUST, AND ALL OF CREATION IS ONE WITH THAT SOURCE! GOD DOESN'T REQUIRE OUR TRUST TO DEMONSTRATE ABSOLUTE POWER AND SOVEREIGN AUTHORITY OVER THIS EARTH, AND OVER INFINITE WORLDS OF INTELLIGENT LIFE IN THE CREATION OF ALL THAT IS! UNCONDITIONAL LOVE IS FREEING AWAKENING HUMANITY BY SYSTEMATICALLY ROOTING OUT, IDENTIFYING, LOCATING, ERADICATING, AND ULTIMATELY BANISHING THE REMNANTS OF DARKNESS WHEREVER THEY EXIST--UNTIL THE SYSTEMS OF CORRUPT GOVERNMENT ARE PULLED DOWN AND THROWN DOWN, THE KINGDOM OF LIGHT IS VICTORIOUS, AND THE SCALES OF DIVINE JUSTICE ARE BALANCED! WE HAVE ARRIVED AT THIS PRECISE MOMENT, AS THE LIES AND SCANDALS ARE BEING EXPOSED FOR ALL TO SEE, AND THE COMPLETE BETRAYAL AT THE HANDS OF THOSE WHO HAVE ABUSED THEIR POSITIONS OF AUTHORITY! AND THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING OF THE CRIMES THEY HAVE COMMITTED AGAINST US! THEY WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE BY THE HEAVENLY TRIBUNAL, AND THEIR SENTENCE WILL BE CARRIED OUT BY HOLY DECREE! THEY HAVE VIOLATED OUR TRUST, AND IT'S TIME FOR THEM TO SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES OF THAT BETRAYAL--MEASURE FOR MEASURE, WITH THE GREATEST SEVERITY OF THE LIGHT OF INFINITE SOURCE! THIS IS A CALL TO ARMS FOR ALL LIGHTWORKERS--PICK UP YOUR WEAPONS IN A PRO-ACTIVE STRIKE TO BANISH THE REMNANTS OF DARKNESS WITH THE INFINITE INTELLIGENT ENERGY LIFE FORCE OF THE SOURCE!
LAMED ALEPH VAV!!!!!