Friday, August 9, 2013

Bluwolf - 8/9/13

Bluwolf: Just a little fly by. Banks are ready, personnel in place, back home we are set. Rates are high, did I tell you it actually rv last night. 

Truth is we and the whole world are now waiting for the announcement. 

I personally do not know why we haven't gotten the 800# with the instructions already.

Its no big secret as of now everybody knows,  so bring it on. A couple of legacies shall be written in rock today and I think that the protocol will finally be set aside.

The GLOBAL RESET IS IN THE AIR FOLKS, ALL RV'S DONE. WF AND ALL US BANKS LETS GET ON WITH IT. 

Be blessed billionaires,

P.S. don't think for a second that I am into rumors that is not my cup of tea. All is done, wake-up banks just do it. 

Bluwolf

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I personally do not know why we haven't gotten the 800# with the instructions already.

MAYBE BECAUSE IS ALL IN YOUR MIND?

DINAR IS STILL SELLING AT THE SAME PRICE

THE PRESIDENT OF IRAQ HAS NOT MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT

IS NOT ON FOREX

IT IS ALL IN YOUR PUNY GREEDY MIND

Anonymous said...

There is no f%$%ing way I am going to do any exchanging with Wells Fargo or US Bank until after the mass arrests take place!! One must really wonder about these so called "gurus"!!!