Wednesday, August 28, 2013

** Iraqi dinar, recently being said **

** Iraqi dinar, recently being said **
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 28-Aug-2013 03:58:25
Hi, Folks -
HR = High Roller(s)
WF = Wells Fargo

Found at dinarguru.com:
=====
8-27-2013 Intel Guru Loechin Calls coming in all evening say this is supposed to be the end. I have heard it from every level that I have ever spoken to. I am expecting to receive additional info as the night progresses.
-27-2013 Intel Guru 12thMan I know I said last week was our week, and if one of the several tries that was made would not have failed....well I wouldn't be posting this blog. At 4 different times in 2 days, HR contacts have reached out to us. One from the IMF, the UST, Former Gen officer, and a major player in the WF banking industry. Now each contact called and had a great news to give. I will say I can't give details but I can say that IMF and UST contacts are saying today through Friday for this to happen. Former Gen. confirmed the two sources this evening. I can also say that double digits were mentioned again for the dinar. I don't know about the $23.50 but...I am very hopeful and filling reassured that this is about to occur.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=285687

No comments: