Monday, August 26, 2013

It is going to get crazy for the next week or two

 Family and Friends,

You can see what time it is  - 4 in the morning.  (Waited to send this once the Prophet looked it over,)  Those of you that know me know I'm not usually up at this time.  The Lord woke me and asked me to contact the Pastors and Prayer Warriors.  I will be calling several pastors at a decent time today to have their congregations praying as well.

Here's what Father YHWH told me to tell you:

"I'm working to make sure only My plan is implemented.  The enemy is working to make sure only his plan is done.  This week is critical for prayer.  The saints must be in one accord.  Contact the Pastors and Prayer Warriors to pray for unity and bind confusion and strife.  We need to push this thing through in prayer. My body must be in place to receive.  I will turn on the faucet and man will have no control to stop it."

It is going to get crazy for the next week or two.  Please make sure you and your family have a couple weeks worth of food and water.  Stay close to home, as that will be your protection.

Please contact your Pastor's and prayer warriors.  This is our final stage for victory.

Be blessed,


Shelley

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I'm working to make sure only My plan is implemented." ??????

Is it just me, or is Ol' Yah gone daft and lost touch with his creation - excuse me, but what other plan is there? Perhaps he's just getting up in years and is trying to run things from Shady Creation rest home. Or perhaps - just perhaps - this isn't the lord at all, but a giant lord (oops load) of crap.

After all, if the one who created all things can't sort this out, we're screwed... [So much for omniscient and all powerful.]

Come on people, YOU KNOW BETTER!!!

Anonymous said...

Father YHWH is Jehovah the "god" that the Annunaki invented. It is part of the Judeo Christian lies that we are taught.

Anonymous said...

You don't have to put up with this kind of revelation nonsense every week, if you take matters into your own hands.

Sooner or later you will or you will not.

Or your children will.

Anonymous said...

Trust me the ones who created all this mess, they sure as heck arent going to sort this out for us or anyone else, and why should they? If a small group of lunatics and mental midgets can believe one of those reptilians as being a demon or god whatever then they are hanging onto their own noose, and its only a matter of time before their grip loosens, and they are left hanging, literally.