Saturday, August 10, 2013

IT'S OFFICIAL: U.S. FUNDING AL QAEDA AND TALIBAN

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 

IT'S OFFICIAL: U.S. FUNDING AL QAEDA AND TALIBAN
Posted By: Seawitch [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 10-Aug-2013 13:29:34

It’s Official: US Funding Al Qaeda and Taliban
Vatic Note: Well, today is my birthday, so I will be out doing something just for me. Hope you all don't mind if I don't respond to emails today. I will definitely be back at it again tomorrow, but I have a giant birthday party going on down at the river and the whole town is going to be there, so I have to show up. Darn. LOL So everyone have a great day today, as I intend to do.
Follow my example and do not let the insane ones interfere with your life as you would normally live it. Laugh, sing, love and enjoy every moment and make them suffer knowing you are happy and joyful. LOL
READ THE FULL ARTICLE AT THIS LINK:
http://vaticproject.blogspot.com/2013/08/its-official-us-funding-al-qaeda-and.html

No comments: