Saturday, August 17, 2013

Jester Chat from Jester's Place Late Friday Night

Jester Chat from Jester's Place Late Friday Night

08/17/2013

[Grunt0311] Patience YOU WANT TO REPOST WHAT JESTER SAID EARLIER?

[Jester] Grunt0311 WHEW.... OR I COULD JUST COME BACK IN... LOL

[dldieter] Jester, your earlier post is about as excited as I have ever heard you. Now we are all up!

[Jester] dldieter I WAS JUST TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS.... JUST LIKE USUSAL...

[citizensoldier] We're like Ducks on a June Bug at sunset..

[ljp] Jester: so things are lining up in a good way right NOW... That one guy gets that plane off the ground and i am one happy CAMPER.... Jester: everything is looking very GOOD.... Got high alert windows on TWO.... And a schedule to fly on ONE... Woo HOO... Jester: the ghost alignment got finished EARLY... Call it cix if you LIKE... That is not what it IS... But the new banking system is not babylon 2 either...

[Justice] Jester so when might that plane be taking off?????
....
[Catwoman] Jester.....DA plane, da plane!!

 [Jester] OK FINE... YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO MAKE ME WORK... LOL

[sclovingit] Jester - Is Leo Wanta one of the three key folks to swipe a card with codes? Is it safe for him to come back to the USA now?

[Jester] OK FINE... POO...

[Jester] sclovingit NO....

[Jester] WHEW... THAT WAS EASY...

[downunder] Jester If not Wanta or Cottrell how about Peter Mahue?

[Jester] OH GOOD GRIEF... YOU GUYS SHOULD NOT WORRY SO MUCH... THE PLANE IS SCHEDULED FOR TOMORROW... THIS POOR GUY HAS BEEN SCHEDULED MORE THAN THERE ARE SIGHTINGS OF ELVIS IN VEGAS...

[Grunt0311] Jester YOU'RE NOT LYIN EITHER... POOR GUY. TALK ABOUT CHANGE 1 CHANGE 2

toolfan4] Jester will you know if he claims his seat?

[Jester] toolfan4 I THINK IT IS HIS PLANE...

[Mya] Jester I read just now on Recaps that the exchangers have been shut down. Do you know any news about the exchangers?

 [Jester] Mya EXCHANGERS? HMMM.... DEALERS?

[Jester] Mya I HEARD IT YESTERDAY BUT IT DIDN'T HAPPEN YET TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE...

[sandytob] Mya He's in Puerto Rico.....things might be different there...he's always talking about that.

[sandytob] Jester The plane scheduled for tomorrow is the one bringing the 3rd person?

[Jester] sandytob I AM NOT SURE THEY ARE NUMBERED... BUT IT IS ONE OF THEM...

 [sclovingit] Travelex is no longer selling Dong - checked last Saturday and again tonight.

[Jester] sclovingit THEIR SUPPLIER IS OUT... THAT IS THE REASON.

[Jester] THEY ARE ALL ON HIGH ALERT... NOT FOR THE FIRST TIME... BUT FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A WHILE... WE'LL HAVE TO LET IT PLAY OUT AND SEE HOW IT GOES...

[Jester] I BEEN POSTING ALL WEEK TO WATCH THE NEWS... AND IF YOU ARE WATCHING AND READING YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SEEING.. THINGS ARE STARTING TO FALL INTO PLACE IN THE BIG PICTURE...

[behindthescenes] Jester that being said and we won't hold you to it, what's your gut feeling this time? I trust you

[Jester] behindthescenes WE ARE IN A PRETTY GOOD WINDOW... THAT IS NOT MEANING CERTAINTY BUT THINGS ARE LOOKING PRETTY GOOD RIGHT NOW... THE PROCESSS IS COMING TOGETHER...

[Freedom12] Jester I noticed they have flubbed up the printing of the new currency again. Is this a delay tactic and what will that effect us as we cash in? Will we still get UST notes instead of FRN?

[Jester] Freedom12 NAH... JUST A DISTRACTION.... THERE IS A 6 MONTH TREATY WHERE THINGS ARE TO COEXIST...

benkramer] Jester do you believe that the IMF will still be around after RV/Reset ??

[Jester] benkramer THEY HAVE TO BE FOR A WHILE... THEY ARE THE ONES SETTING THE VALUATIONS... I THINK THE CONTROL OF IT WILL CHANGE A BIT... RIGHT NOW IT IS CONTROLLED BY THE ONES WITH THE MOS SDR RESERVES... I EXPECT THAT WILL CHANGE AFTER THE RESET....

[toolfan4] Jester awhile back you mentioned funds were or are needed to handle the timebomb in the middle east....well, that big boy is about to explode so i sincerely hope we can get this done to make a difference in syria and especially egypt now.

[Jester] toolfan4 ONCE THE RESET IS DONE AND THE MONEY IS STABILIZED I EXPECT THAT TO SETTLE DOWN...

[Mya] Jester. YOu made reference to a plane scheduled for tomorrow... Does this 'plane" = code for RV/rebublic or is it just plane and important person which eventually -------> rv/rebublic later like next week?

[Jester] Mya YOU DON'T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT WHO IT IS... IT WOULD BE IRRESPONSIBLE OF ME TO REAVEAL IT... IT IS SOMEONE THAT NEEDS TO DO SOME THINGS THAT NEED TO GET DONE...

Grunt0311] Mya THAT MEANS NOT CODE :)

[Freedom12] Jester Are you convinced that WF is definitely the best way to go? I can't shake the feeling that I should go with someone smaller and I dont' kcan't even figure out exactly why I feel that way. Just a gut instinct.

[Freedom12] Jester Am I crazy to let these remote locations bother me?

[Jester] Freedom12 I AM... I PLAN TO LEAVE MY MONEY THERE.... GOOD BANK... COMPLIANT... THEY ARE READY TO GO...

[Freedom12] Jester Even in a remote location?

[Jester] Freedom12 WHY WOULD THAT MATTER? SAME BANK...

Jester] Freedom12 WHY WOULD THAT MATTER? SAME BANK...

[ljp] Jester what are your thoughts about the post Bluwolf just made?

[Jester] ljp I HAVEN'T SEEN IT...

[surfnomad] Jester have you heard about a 3 hour tv speach from jl due this weekend

[Jester] surfnomad I AM EAGERLY AWAITING THE ANNOUNCEMENTS... INCLUDING HIS... WE BEEN HEARING IT FOR SOME TIME... WE ARE ANXIOUS TO SEE THEM...

[sclovingit] Jester - As Kuda was asking -- what are the Purple Pigs that you have mentioned? I am clueless for a guess at that one!

[Jester] sclovingit I DIDN'T MENTION THEM.... THAT WAS ZAP...

[Savannah] Jester We do not have Wells Fargo banks in our state. We do have quite a few Wells Fargo Mortgage Companies. With that in mind, would you be uncomfortable making an appointment in one of the Wells Fargo Morgage Companies, if that is the location that is offered? Thank you.

[Jester] Savannah YOU HAVE CHASE OR CITI NEARBY? THOSE ARE OTHER CHOICES FOR SAFE BANKS...

[jam777] Jester ... did I hear right that 2 of the 3 guys who need to do something for this RV are on high alert now and the 3rd actually has been given a schedule to act upon ???

[t4me] Jester on recaps you alluded to the CIX and the Babylon II Software not being either. Can you elaborate on that??.

[Jester] t4me I DIDN'T ALLUDE ANYTHING... I SAID I DON'T KNOW WHY THEY ARE CALLING THE NEW BANKING AND FOREX SYSTEMS THAT... LOL

[Mya] Jester, Last night you said you have always liked Saturday nights for Reset. Do you still feel that way tonight?

[Jester] Mya IT IS FRIDAY... BU..

[lineman21] Jester are you Okies co-pilot?

[Jester] lineman21 I WISH.... I WOULD LIKE TO FLY WITH HIM... WOULD PROBABLY BE A HOOT....

[tree] Jester I have no question just a cnks clearing up banking activity from the week end, what are your thoughts?

[Jester] Wilson 2 WELL... THAT IS WHY I LIKE THE WEEKEND SCENARIO.... LOL

[surfnomad] Jester I heard jl speeches to be on emgergcy broadcast system saturday am what are you thoughts on that

[Jester] surfnomad I HEARD IT WAS TO BE LAST NIGHT... DIDN'T HAPPEN... WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR IT... SATURDAY WORKS FOR ME...

[Jester] I THINK THAT THIS IS A GOOD PLACE FOR US... THINGS SEEM TO BE LINING UP... IF WE GET SOME INDICATORS HEADING OUR DIRECTION I AM GOING TO REALLY BE A HAPPY CAMPER TOMORROW...

[nuccia123] Jester..can youtell us what to look or listen for tomorrow for indicators????

[Jester] nuccia123 I COULD BUT LIKE I HAVE SAID BEFORE... SECURITY IS AN ISSUE... IT WOULD BE IRRESPONSILBLE TO PUT THESE IMPORTANT PEOPLE IN THAT KIND OF LIMELIGHT...

[BigSlang70] So obviously your expecting these indicators tonight huh Jester ?

[Jester] BigSlang70 OVER THE WEEKEND... THAT IS GOING TO TELL THE TALE... AS WE REPORTED EARLIER THIS WEEK... STILL LOOKING AT THE 19TH AS THE EARLIEST PROJECTION...

[lineman21] Jester are you Okies co-pilot?

[Jester] lineman21 I WISH.... I WOULD LIKE TO FLY WITH HIM... WOULD PROBABLY BE A HOOT....

[tree] Jester I have no question just a comment. The other "guru's" seem to look at this with tunnel vision. You look at the whole picture. I know you have been trying to tell us that but it just clicked for me.

[Jester] tree GOOD DEAL! THEN IT HAS BEEN WORTH IT FOR ME... THAT IS ALL I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO DO... GIVE YOU GUYS A LEG UP FOR WHEN THIS ALL HAPPENS... SO MANY WILL BE LOST IN SPACE... BUT YOU GUYS WILL KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING... YOU WILL BE PART OF THE SOLUTION AND NOT PART OF THE PROBLEM....

[nomad] Jester does that mean we could get emails over the weekend?

[Jester] nomad IT IS POSSIBLE... IF EVERYTHING GOES THE WAY I THINK IT IS LAID OUT I BELIVE SO... WE WILL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE...

[bigmoneyboss] Jester..... Will this be done by September?

[Jester] bigmoneyboss INDICATIONS THAT NO FED REPLACEMENT IS A BIG ONE FOR ME... IF YOU HAVE NO FED YOU NEED NO REPLACEMENT... NOW... WITH THAT SAID... SINCE THE FED WILL NOT GO AWAY.... BECUASE THEY STILL HAVE INTERNATIONAL BANKING FUNCTIONS LIKE WESTERN UNION AND WIRING AND STUFF LIKE THAT... AND THEY ARE BASED IN LONDON... I EXPECT A NEW HEAD THAT IS NOT FROM THE US.... WON'T THAT BE A BIG HINT...

[HeartLand] Good night everybody and thank you for visiting again

[Jester] YOU GUYS TAKE CARE.... WE ARE GETTING CLOSE IN MY OPINION... THIS THING IS RIGHT HERE... THEN IT WILL BE TIME TO GET TO WORK... DON'T FORGET... YOU CAN MAKE DIFFERENCE... A BIG DIFFERENCE... I AM PLANNING ON GETTING THE TENNESSEE DINARIANS TOGETHER AND MAKING SOME CHANGES HERE.... WITH THE MONEY WE WILL HAVE WE CAN DO IT... RUN ON A REPUBIC PLATFORM AND WE SHOULD DO JUST FINE....

[Rider] Thanks & Good Evening Jester & Mods

[Justice] God Bless America!!!!!!

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2013/08/jester-chat-from-jesters-place-late-friday-night.html

No comments: