Monday, August 12, 2013

KINGDOM-FINANCES AND THE TRUE CORPORATE MINISTRIES OF THE REMNANT CHURCH

Subject: Fire By Night - August 12th 2013

         ...."You, in Your great compassion, did not forsake them in the wilderness; The pillar of cloud did not leave them by day, to guide them on their way, nor the pillar of fire by night, to light for them the way in which they were to go".... Nehemiah 9:19 NASB

August 12th 2013

KINGDOM-FINANCES AND THE TRUE CORPORATE MINISTRIES OF THE REMNANT CHURCH

Words of Prophecy
 
*       Obedience in the handling of "Kingdom-finances" is inseparably linked to a heart "wholly given".

*       Just because one has the "finances" to carry out My Will, it does not necessarily mean that that in itself is enough - an "abiding wisdom" must be applied at all times in any given situation.

*       If finances are not both given and received by "revelation knowledge" they will not bear "maximum fruit" for the Church and the Kingdom and, in fact, will only serve to hinder the unfolding of the "fullness" of My plan.     
*       All of the answers to the prayers of My children concerning believing me for "finances" [and the meeting of "specific needs"] are dependent upon a perfect obedience on their behalf. This is in NO WAY a call to "earn" the blessing. It is simply a call to each one of My children to position themselves perfectly [both spiritually and physically] in order that they might continually access exactly what is needed from their heavenly account in any given moment and situation. For truly I say to you, all those who have called upon Me from their heart already have obtained their precious inheritance in Christ. It is now simply a matter of accessing the fullness of it through the exercising of an absolute faith - working through a perfect love - and manifesting in a perfect obedience. For as they go forth abiding in perfect obedience day to day .I shall not be hindered from bestowing upon them a super abundance of wealth and riches - revelation, finances and all else that pertains to life and godliness in the carrying out of My highest purposes.

*       In this season I shall make many ministries of this Third Day [both individual and corporate] "sovereignly" wealthy in the realm of Kingdom finances, and they shall go forth and carry out My perfect purpose and highest will - devoid of the entanglements and hindrances of the religious mind-sets and mental ascensions to My true [divine] prosperity that became rampant in the "second day" - through coveteousness and unbelief.  For - up until this time - religious bondage and the love of money have kept My church in relative poverty compared to that which I have truly ordained for her. Let it be clearly understood that the Kingdom finances I speak of are a powerful and perfect extension of the authority of My Dear Son, and in this final hour those of My children who will "abide" in My wisdom [Isaiah 23:18] shall surely use all that which I bless them with to turn Satan's world [schemes and strongholds] upside down - and many captives shall be set free from financial bondage - and every other bondage that has plagued them. For the "gospel of the Kingdom" shall go forth unhindered through the unlimited finances that shall come into the hands of My faithful ones, and I shall make them great "signs and wonders" in the midst of the nations - and, because of these things, the absolute truths of My Word shall become clearly evident throughout the earth to all those whose hearts are "toward" Me [the One True God].

"sovereignly" - exercising or possessing supreme authority or juristiction; independent, and free from external authority or influence [in this case, ANY external authority or influence that is apart from Christ];
 
VISION:

        The Father showed me airplanes [powerful jets] landing one after another. These "airplanes" represented the coming forth of the true corporate ministries of the remnant Church [and also individual Christians raised up in the gifting of Kingdom finance] - and the finances [resources] they would give to the "true works" of God in this final hour in order to establish absolute truth concerning the Glorious Church, the Kingdom and the "fullness" of our salvation [inheritance] in Christ.

The Father spoke to me and said:

*       So shall it be in these days, My beloved ones, as I establish those who truly serve Me in the fullness of their precious Kingdom-position and destiny, in Christ. For I shall pour out My blessings [both financial and otherwise] upon those I have raised up "for such a time as this", and they shall literally turn the world upside down in their obedience with the aforementioned Kingdom finances. Satan and his forces will not be able to stand before My Glorious Church in this final hour and, truly I say to you, they [and their strongholds] shall be continually devastated - both now and in the glorious days ahead. And, because of these things, many captives shall enter into a perfect liberty - a perfect liberty that will both empower and position them to serve me with ALL of their heart.

                      
                                                            

No comments: