Friday, August 23, 2013

Morgan responds: Most of the enforcers are NOT on the list to be saved

CGI's Morgan responds: Most of the enforcers are NOT on the list to be saved
Posted By: CGI_admin [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 23-Aug-2013 11:34:59
            In Response To: CGI's Lymerick: America Alert: August – November 2013 (CGI_admin)
 
What makes me roll on the ground with laughter is that most of the enforcers are NOT on the list to be saved. They are dangerous mercenary bastards who switch sides to which ever way the wind blows better, and the creeps who hire them know this. The creeps who hire them are also probably more than a little afraid of them. Look at all the assassinations of national leaders in history.
There's also the fact that I know ultimately none of this matters. Each life is just another class, and I'm gettin' my PhD after this is over, so why should I care about anything. . .other than getting that degree.
That's the last round on the wheel of reincarnation for me. I have no further need of this garbage which so many seem to cling to like there's nothing else
 
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=285304


No comments: