August 13, 2013
A former U.S. attorney, Joe DiGenova, who is representing a Benghazi whistleblower, told a Washington, D.C., radio station on Monday that 400 surface-to-air missiles were “stolen” in Libya and given to some “very ugly people,” aka al-Qaeda.
“We had troops ready to deploy in Croatia to go (to Benghazi) that night of Sept. 11, 2012 to rescue Americans,” DiGenvoa said. “We have learned that one of the reasons the administration is so deeply concerned — we have been told there were 400 surface-to-air missiles stolen, and that they are on or about in the hands of many people, and that the biggest fear in the U.S. intelligence community is that one of these missiles will be used to shoot down an airliner.”
Earlier this month, Infowars.com confirmed that the CIA had sent the missiles to Syrian “rebels” who are supported by the CIA and funded by the governments of Saudi Arabia and Qatar in an effort to depose the al-Assad regime. Turkey has permitted the mercenaries to establish bases in its country on the border with Syria.
“It turns out that when you dig deep enough through all of the mainstream media mud, you can start to make sense of things,” Anthony Gucciardi wrote for Prison planet.com on August 6. “Even with extremely complex shadow operations like the one we see going on with the Syrian rebels, who are being backed by the Obama administration in what the media pretends is a completely acceptable act of support. In fact, the story now coming from intelligence insiders is that Benghazi was a smokescreen event in order to shuffle in thousands of missiles to the Syrian rebels.”
Second Amendment T-Shirt: Defend the right to defend yourself from tyranny. Stand up for your 2nd Amendment rights with this powerful t-shirt.
The Benghazi story was pushed to the forefront of the establishment media spotlight on August 1 when CNN reported that “dozens of people working for the CIA were on the ground that night, and that the agency is going to great lengths to make sure whatever it was doing, remains a secret. CNN has learned the CIA is involved in what one source calls an unprecedented attempt to keep the spy agency’s Benghazi secrets from ever leaking out.”
Speculation on Capitol Hill has included the possibility the U.S. agencies operating in Benghazi were secretly helping to move surface-to-air missiles out of Libya, through Turkey, and into the hands of Syrian rebels.
It is clear that two U.S. agencies were operating in Benghazi, one was the State Department, and the other was the CIA.
“The Libyan weapons route to Syria has quite possibly been ongoing since Qatari (and Western) special forces and their Libyan Al Qaeda affiliated proxies took a hold of Benghazi. In turn the shipments to Syria have gradually increased as Gaddafi’s stockpiles became available and the lawless possibilities inside Libya expanded,” writes Phil Greaves.
According to DiGenova’s sources, one such “lawless possibility” may now be shooting down commercial passenger airplanes, an act that would certainly grandstand the war on terror in dramatic fashion.
This article was posted: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 at 10:04 am