Tuesday, August 13, 2013

OKIE OIL MAN FROM OOM CHAT 08/13/13 AFTERNOON


http://illiweb.com/fa/empty.gifOKIE OIL MAN FROM OOM CHAT 08/13/13 AFTERNOON


[..OKIEOILMAN] AFTER LAST NIGHT I HAD THOUGHT ABOUT NOT POSTING IN THE FUTURE. BUT---THEY WILL NOT SILENCE ME FROM TELLING THE TRUTH. I AM AN OLE WARRIOR THAT BACKS DOWN TO NOTHING. I AM HERE TO SERVE MY FELLOW MAN IN WHATEVER WAY I AM CAPABLE OF. IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THIS IS OUR LAST WEEK IN THIS SAGA OF THE DINAR AND IT MAY OCCUR PREVIOUS TO THE WEEKEND. THE DELAYS SEEM TO HAVE BEEN RECTIFIED AND OUR TIME SHOULD BE ANY MOMENT NOW WITH THURSDAY BEING AN OPTIMUM DATE FOR THIS OCCURENCE. ANY INFORMATION I HAVE FURNISHED PREVIOUSLY AT THE TIME WAS CORRECT WITH THE TIMING BEING FURNISHED ME BEING WRONG. I HAVE RECEIVED A MULTITUDE OF FLAK FROM LAST NIGHT AND I WELCOME A DEBATE WITH ANYONE ON ACCURACY AND OTHERS BEING CORRECT 100% OF THE TIME. ALSO I THOUGHT LAST NIGHT'S QUESTIONEER WAS APPROPRIATE BUT DIDN'T CONSIDER IT MAY CAUSE OTHERS TO CONTACT WELLS FARGO AND CAUSE PROBLEMS. I THOUGHT IT WAS A TIMELY THING TO DO TO ASK DIRECT QUESTIONS THAT NEEDED ANSWERS TOO. I IMPLORE EACH INDIVIDUAL NOT TO CONTACT WELLS FARGO OR TO CALL THEM. THIS ALSO APPLIES TO ALL BANK'S AT THIS TIME--IN OTHER WORDS--DO NOT CALL ANY BANK. YOU WILL HAVE THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE WHEN THE TIME IS APPROPRIATE AND VENTING A FRUSTRATION LETTER TO ANY (ANY) BANK WOULD BE COUNTER-PRODUCTIVE AT THIS TIME. LETS ALL SET BACK AND LET THIS PLAY OUT TO A SUCCESSFUL OUTCOME.---BLESSINGS


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anyone who believes these guys needs to have their heads examined.

Anonymous said...

I have an email from WF saying they don't now, nor are they going to be in the near future doing any exchange for the Iraqi Dinar!

Anonymous said...

> Inline image 1
> [trigger] BigGameHunter This just in from a friend. Here is my latest from my new source.The source that is one person away from Jack Lew .... yea that one. YESTERDAY Update From Reno: 09:15PM - 08/12/13: Per our guy who is in the bank/hangar, everybody who needs be in Reno to make RV happen is in Reno! Last man to arrive was Gen. Ban Ki-moon, Secretary General of UN, who joined US Treasury Secretary Jack Lew, Senator Rand Paul, Iraqi Prime Minister, Mr. Al-Maliki and three Chinese Elders. Their exact words, "bewitching hour starting from 9PM to Midnight." We're ready to go! I will keep you informed of any updates as they come up during the night.BigGameHunter Hold on my guy just texted me. Sent me another email. Hold
>
> Same info with new emphasis, it was supposed to go yesterday and the day before , supposed to go last night, etc, banks by friday, no one can get in the way anymore, delays were for last minute changes in delivery, there are 2 rates and 2 announcements they are going to pick one to go with, The delays were to tweak things so there would be no problems with 3M+ dinarians running in to exchange currency. DO Not call banks!! Everything really is done, the people in Iraq are really spending at a rate of 3.44, we are really there and everything is ready for us.
>



Anonymous said...

Bird Seed!