Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Remember? 10 years is LIKE yesterday for me!!

Remember? 10 years is LIKE yesterday for me!!


Dr. Dinar:  Woo Hoo, Fed Ex Is Here!

I'll never forget that day. The day my very first 'batch' arrived and luckily for me, it arrived just in the nick of time. Now, why do I say just in time?

Because the RV was just about to happen. Only a couple more hours maybe, at the most a couple more days but one thing's for sure, this RV was about to go down.

Yes, it was about to 'pop' and luckily for me I was able to squeeze in and grab a seat on the Crazy Train at the last possible second.

And as I sit here now, in the very same position I was in all those years ago, I can't help but wonder what could have possibly happened to that 'deadline'. That two week'window' that I was so blessed with being able to squeeze in to. 
Apparently it has gone the same direction as all the other 'windows', all of the 'sooner than laters', all of the ASN's that have come and gone over the many years since then. Right out the back screen door, just another glitch from the past.

Yet, thinking back, I still hold on to that excitement, that thrill, that knowing that it was finally my time to shine. That things were finally gonna turn around for me.
All of this was taking place just about the same time that the Real Estate market first began to crumble.

As I watched the values of everything around me literally fall from the sky, right over the cliff and crash on to the jagged rocks below, all seemingly overnight no less, I knew I was only a couple weeks away from saving myself.

If I could somehow manage to hang on a little longer, I'd be able to save my family, my home, my job, my car, pretty much everything I owned and all the rest of the stuff that I merely 'owned' on paper.

But that wasn't to be. As the days, weeks, months and years continued to tick by, I continued to lose one thing after another.

One by one my world began to crumble and there wasn't much I could do about it. I had risked it all on the real estate market and yes, I lost. Big time.

As I look back on it now, perhaps if I had swallowed my pride a bit earlier, accepted a few lowball offers here or there and 'sold out' a bit sooner, there's a chance I might not have this exceptionally horrible credit rating, not to mention I might not be quite as hugely in debt as I am now.

But all of that is as they say, water under the bridge. There's no going back, it is what it is. What's done is done.

The crazy part is that at that time I promised myself that I would never take another risk, never gamble on anything ever again. No way, not gonna do it.

Thankfully, this long time risk taker had learned his lesson, had taken his last risk. Then suddenly, as if on a zephyr out of nowhere, I heard about the Iraqi Dinar and all of its 'too good to be true' possibilities. To say that this dinar 'thing' piqued my interest is a complete understatement.

What if it was true? What if it WAS real? And if it was indeed the real deal and I didn't take a chance on it, would that regret haunt me more than the loss of the money itself? Round an' 'round, my head was spinning.

Immediately I was faced with a huge dilemma. Do I take every last nickle I have and spend it on a get rich quick scheme? A pie in the sky, too good to be true, gotta be a scam (and no question about it, according to everything I could find on the internet it was without a doubt a scam), hair brained scheme like the supposed revalue of the Iraqi Dinar?

Not to mention I only had mere seconds to decide, a very small window, a make or break, now or never opportunity to change my future. I had to make up my mind and pretty darn quick, otherwise I was going to miss my one and only opportunity to save my life.

Rationalizing, to myself anyway, that I was going to be throwing that money away on bills  and 'stuff' anyway, basic survival for a short time, what did I have to lose.

I mean, at most it was only going to be a couple short weeks before the RV happened and then I'd be set. For life. Surely I could hang on that long. Then I'd be able to pay all my bills and relax. So I jumped online, ordered my first million IQD and began to dream.

What if it came in at $.05? With that I could pay off some bills, find a place to rent and begin to rebuild my life. Sure sounds good so far.

Then I decided to get risky and began to dream of a $.10 RV. Ahhhhh, now THAT'S more like it. I could really get back on my feet with that kinda ROI.

I'll never forget the day I really began to 'Dream Big' and allowed my mind to drift all the way up to $.30. Can you say Gamechanger? Wow, that would allow me to totally start my life over again.

As the weeks and months began to fly (ok, drag) by and still no RV, I began to spend more time on in depth research and the more I learned about Iraq, how it got to where it was as a country as well as its potential, the more excited I became.

Sure, I was worried that 'it' hadn't happened yet but at the same time, I was also becoming more aware of Iraqs true potential and how, if everything went according to'plan', my $.30 dreams deserved another zero added on to the far right side as well as a movement of the decimal point to the right.

That's when I really began to get excited. And that's also when I first started to really dig deep and began to build my foundation. My base for everything I was to believe going forward. It's that 'foundation' that I began to build all those years ago that has kept me in the game all this time.

Because I know deep down that it's not an 'if' but merely a matter of 'when'. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that the RV is gonna happen. It's just the 'when' that is the only remaining unknown.

Sure, I'm human and I have those mornings when I wake up with huge disappointment over another hopium filled week ending in another stomach churning weekend but at the end of the day it's my foundation (as well as the knowledge I've gleaned from others I've 'met' along the way) that I return to time and again, helping me to remain in the game when I need it most.

So with all that being said, if I can make a suggestion to everybody in Dinarland, just hang in there a bit longer. Will it be this week? Who knows. Maybe next week, maybe next month? Maybe even next year? Yikes!

Again, that's anybodys best guess. But one thing's for certain, it's gonna happen. As sure as the Fed Ex trucks brakes are gonna squeal and the horn is gonna honk every time he pulls up out front of my house with each new batch of dinar he delivers.

Still Dreamin' Of An RV

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

KEEP ON DREAMING....BECAUSE UNTIL YOU AND I AND THE WHOLE NATION GETS OFF THE COUCH THAT WE HAVE BEEN SITTING ON ....WE WILL BE IN FEMA CAMPS AND ELSEWHERE.... THE GUR-FOOLS ARE .....ALL.....SO FULL OF IT .....LIVING IN THEIR PRETEND WORLD AND THINKING THAT THOSE EVIL, EVIL MONSTERS IN THE DISTRICT OF CRIMINALS ARE GOING TO LET US HAVE AN RV WITHOUT A FIGHT.... I SAY LETS GO GET THEM WITH AN OLD FASHION ROUND UP JUST LIKE ICELAND DID.... LETS SEE THE COMMUNIST NEWS NET WORK IGNORE 3M PEOPLE WITH PITCHFORKS AND HANDCUFFS.... THERE ARE NO SPACE BUGS COMING TO SAVE YOU .... THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THAT THERE HAS BEEN ANY ARRESTS....HAVE YOU SEEN JUST 0NE (1) PERSON IN CUFFS??.... THE BASTARDS ARE STILL DOING THEIR CRAP ON A DAILY BASIS...PEOPLE ARE DYING AND YOU AND I ARE WORRIED ABOUT AN RV....WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE ???

Anonymous said...

Right on Anon 9:08 - I have a family member in high places and he laughs at anyone who holds dinar. People are so stupid - do they really think they are going to be paid millions of dollars for a several hundred dollar investment?

Some people were told 13 years ago, some longer than that, if they would invest in a prosperity program that they would receive a huge return within the next three months. That money was stolen by our glorious government crooks.

I know what is happening with the RV but no one wants to hear the truth. The cabal boys are still at work and apparently doing a good job. Didn't O say publically that there would be no new millionaires on his watch.

Anonymous said...

You are dead right on my friend, however Divine intervention is in progress and change is coming and not from the District of Criminals, weather it be Dinar's or Fema camps. In spite of what the propaganda fear machine, (lame stream media) keeps vomiting on the sheeple, there are positive events in the making that will soon become public knowledge. All it will take is 2% of the people to wake up and the rest will be history. As you pointed out, which should have been WORLD NEWS, but wasn't and we know why, the Pots & Pans Revolution in Iceland last year is the example for the world. I do know that there has been a lot of arrests all lower level and many resignations around the world and the rats are jumping ship. I expect to see some heavys to be in the news very soon. The truth is exploding across this country and the people are beginning to wake up. Pray that the promise stands, the meek will inherit the earth. Don't loose you hope. With hope we still have faith and trust. The time has come for the evil of this world to be extracted and it will be. The people of Russia woke up one day to hear that the U.S.S.R. was no longer. Miracles as we call them are still alive and well, and our Lord hasn't forgotten us.

Anonymous said...

He who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool, shun him;
He who knows not and knows that he knows not is a child, teach him;
He who knows, and knows not that he knows is asleep, wake him:
He who knows , and knows that he knows, is wise, follow him.

Anonymous said...

Just imagine had you of bought Gold instead - do the math and sigh ...

Anonymous said...

You hit it on the head. Stalling, endless excuses, short 'delays', well, for the rich, no real problem, just disappointment. But for those on the bottom rungs, death. I have been in this game(and the predecessor pp game) clear back to '95 and '04 inclusively, I was relatively young at the beginning and full of dreams, 'surely it will happen by next month', years went by, then decades. I watched countless friends and contacts die from 'natural causes' (poverty), and yet the game goes on. None of the mafia cabal are in jail, we get endless reports of mass arrests as these hoodlums walk out of the bank in broad daylight with bags of cash laughing in our faces. 'Our' government robs us blind (http://cafr1.com/) and consider us all to be idiots. Hell, even the murderers of JFK lived out their lives in wealth and luxury with total impunity to 'just us'. What a joke. Now I am dying and I look back in amazement. What a bunch of fools to believe in such things! This is the way of the elite, make you think you will be one of them and they sit back and enjoy their lives laughing behind your back everyday as you and I are fools. Each and every one. Why do you think they have all the wealth and power? Because they learned long ago on how easy it is to manipulate the great unwashed masses and steal every last cent from them. They have no morals, they are evil. They kill us with impunity but instruct us to never kill them. What a joke. I am now anticipating my final day to leave this wicked and corrupted rock. I see little to no hope here as the people will never wake up, they are all brain dead.

Anonymous said...

Still Dreamin':
I still have some water front swamp land in sunny Floriduh and when Dinsey expands their World complex it will be worth zillions. If'n you'd like, I'll be glad to sell you 10 acres at a real cheap price. Act now as it will all be sold out tomorrow.
Junior Samples
call me at BR549

Anonymous said...

The air is so clouded with Bu--sh-- from these Gurus one can barely keep a straight face! ....Are there any of these people who know how to use a calculator and common sense?

POINT IN CASE:

Just a note on the comment about the dinar being backed by .3 grams of gold per dinar:

We know they have 30 tons of gold, that they are very vocal about having.

...Using that number and back calculating, you can come up with the total number of dinar in circulation; which is also known as liquidity, or M2.

Well, that number comes out to around 90 to 91 billion dinar. PLEASE NOTE THAT IS NOT 90 TRILLION DINAR!!!! ......So the number supports the concept of a re denomination(or LOP as the dinar world calls it)!

Also please note that if you take that 90+ billion dinar and divide the number into the value of the 30 tons of gold, you come up with a number of about $11.83. ....Does that number sound familiar to anyone???????

.....Just more indications that these numbers will eventually all add up and make sense, while the Guru crap doesn't stand a chance of making us all multimillionaires.

...I will be tickled to death if my return on this winds up being just over 11.5 times investment. ....NOT A BAD RETURN! .......Considering the alternative of barley breaking even with a straight re denomination.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------


AND HERE IS THE ELEPHANT IN THE CLOSET NO ONE HAS EVER BEEN ABLE TO ADDRESS:

Where is the evidence that those of us buying dinar outside of Iraq will be redeemed at full face value on the three zero notes?

....It has never happened in the history of currencies; while there are scores of examples of countries re denominating, and just deleting zeros off of their currency to strengthen their currency system.

GURUS NEED TO SHUT UP AND ANSWER THE SIMPLEST, MOST BASIC QUESTION FIRST!