Thursday, August 1, 2013

TK CHAT, 1 AUGUST

Thursday, August 1, 2013

TK CHAT, 1 AUGUST

[TERRYK] BACK
[TERRYK] SO ANYTHING GOING ON
[sailman] Anything new on your end about the Qi cards being activated ??
[TERRYK] NOPE SAILMAN
[js86901] so did anything ever happen at midnight?
[TERRYK] SURE DID JS
[TERRYK] I SLEPT GOOD
[js86901] seriously do we just not see it yet?
[TERRYK] NO REALLY I SLEPT GOOD
[TERRYK] JS
[TERRYK] DID YOU NOT SEE THAT
[kktwahoo]  While you were gone, I bought some ZWD - thanks
[TERRYK] I CANT TALK TO THE ZWD
[TERRYK] BACK
[TERRYK] SORRY
[TERRYK] SO I CANT TELL U ANYTHING ABOUT THAT
[TERRYK] BUT OLD TK HAS A LITTLE OF IT
[TERRYK] JUST TO BE SURE
[TERRYK] IT MAY NOT BE WORTH ANYTHING
[TERRYK] BUT I LIKE THE FACT THAT IM COVERED   
[TERRYK] WELL THIS IS WHAT I GOT THIS MORNING
[TERRYK] IT MAY BE OUT LATER TONIGHT AND THE HOLD UP IS DUE TO THE PP COMING OUT
[TERRYK] BUT THIS WAS NOT AN ISSUE YESTERDAY
[TERRYK] WHAT I HAVE HEARD AND READ IS THAT THE ZWD IS DROPPING 6 ZEROS
[TERRYK] THAT?S ALL I KNOW
[TERRYK] DON?T GET ME IN HOT DEW DEW
[BamaSteve]    does your source have egg on his face?
[TERRYK] BAMASTEVE YOU DONT LIKE ME MUCH DO U?
[TERRYK] DID YOU NOT READ WHAT I POSTED THIS AM?
[TERRYK] THAT SOME GOVERNMENT PEEPS MAY BE A BIT HAPPIER THIS AM?
[TERRYK] AND THAT OUR TIME IS COMING
[TERRYK] TODAY
[TERRYK] TONIGHT
[TERRYK] AND IF YOUR SOURCE HAS BETTER INFO BAMA BRING IT
[BamaSteve]    It is not that. But if I stuck my neck out that far and it didn't happen I would be upset.
[TERRYK] I DO IT ALL THE TIME BAMA
[coolbreeeze] Afternoon T.K. Haven't been able to catch you as you work so hard and remain on Station. I would just like to say Thank You for all your hard work & when this Hits, maybe meet you in Vegas? If not I'd like you & Okie to get a copy of a paper I wrote on surviving. Illness, in my case it was stage 4 lymphoma. I'll be 4 yrs old Oct. 31st Praise God. I was fortunate enough to to be able to get it to holistichealth & hope it can be of help for anyone suffering Ill health. One has not have to wait to get better, thanks again, Coolbreeeze.
[BamaSteve]    I have never heard you say that Okie wasn't going to call, you were. Paraphrase
[TERRYK] THANKS COOLBREEZE
[js86901]  you said something on the call about OKIE not being the first to announce it. what did you mean by that?
[TERRYK] THAT?S NOT WHAT I SAID BAMA
[TERRYK] I CALLED WHAT I HAD
[BamaSteve] It is real close.
[TERRYK] YES
[TERRYK] AND IS THAT A PROBLEM
[TERRYK] OH BAMA IS JUST BAMA 
[TERRYK] OKIE IS NOT GOING TO CALL THE RV HE IS GOING TO CALL THE CASH IN FOR WF INVESTMENTS
[TERRYK] I HAVE TALKED TO OKIE ABOUT THIS
[TERRYK] SO BAMA LET ME ASK YOU THIS
[TERRYK] IF IT DID SHOW UP LAST NIGHT FOR A FEW MINUTES WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?
[TERRYK] THEY BACKED OUT AT THE LAST MINUTE
[TERRYK] BECAUSE OF VOICE ID
[TERRYK] THEY ARE A VERY..
[BamaSteve] cookiesdad I think it will happen sometime. Just because I ask the tough questions.
[TERRYK] GOING TO A OLD RUSTIC HOME ON THE WIFE SIDE ONE OF THE ORIGINAL HATFIELDS AND MCCOY HOME SITES AND BRINGING SOME LUMBER BACK TO PUT UP ON MY WALL
[TERRYK] THEY ARE NOT TOUGH QUESTIONS YOUR ASKING BAMA
[TERRYK] YOUR WAH WAH WAH WHY DOES THIS NOT HAPPEN
[TERRYK] THATS OUTSIDE OF MY PAY SCALE
[BamaSteve] Then how can I raise your blood pressure?
[TERRYK] I?M SURE THERE ARE THINGS THAT HAVE TO BE DONE THAT NONE OF US EVER DREAMED OF
[byecar] if a tranny calls in who gets the cash tina or tk but wait who pays.lol
[TERRYK] BECAUSE YOU KEEP ASKING DUMB QUESTIONS YOU KNOW I DON?T HAVE THE ANSWER TO
[BamaSteve] I believe you ask alot of the questions that I do.
[TERRYK] BYECAR I WILL TAKE IT
[TERRYK] SHE GETS ENOUGH OF MY DINAR 
[TERRYK] HEY DAGS
[TERRYK] YOU BACK HOME
[TERRYK] MY TRIP IS ON HOLD TILL SEPT
[dags] Late last night
[ladysarah] BamaSteve please stop kicking that horse
[TERRYK] U KNOW BAMA THE STAFF HERE IS GETTING ON EDGE WITH YOU THIS AM
[TERRYK] I CAN?T TELL YOU HOW MANY WANT TO SMACK YOU AROUND
[TERRYK] TAKE YOU OUT BACK WITH THE UGLY STICK
[TERRYK] AND KNOCK SOME COMMON SENSE INTO YOU
[justneedy] someone posted this the other day maybe it will help TK's blood pressure to come down...."thought this was funny .......If you cant afford a doctor, go to the airport- you'll get a free xray and a breast exam and : if you mention al qaeda, you'll get a free colonoscopy"
[TERRYK] THANKS JUSTNEEDY
[TERRYK] BUT I DO HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE
[justneedy] yw
[TERRYK] I HAVE THE BEST
[TERRYK] BUT THEY KEEP PUTTING ME ON THE WRONG STUFF I THINK
[Miner1] I don't understand why you feel you have to critisize a person in that manner, I would expect you to be a little more professional and not stoop to calling people names and claiming to slap them around. Your frustration seems at times to get the better of you.
[TERRYK] MINER WHAT DID I SAY
[TERRYK] IM TELLING YOU WHAT MY STAFF WANTS TO DO
[TERRYK] I NEVER SAID ME
[TERRYK] AND I NEVER CALLED HIM NAMES
[Miner1] called Bama a b***
[TERRYK] OMG
[TERRYK] FOR REAL
TERRYK] OK
[TERRYK] LET ME DO THIS
[TERRYK] B*** HEAD
[TERRYK] OR B*** LIPS
[TERRYK] IS THAT BETTER
[TERRYK] TALKING ABOUT ZAPPERS
[TERRYK] DAMN GOVERMENT
[TERRYK] WHO JUST PMED ME
[TERRYK] AGAIN THEY DID ME
[TERRYK] OK MANAGERS THE ROOM IS YOURS IM GOING FOR THAT RIDE
[jadenter] some of us would still love to hear from Contact2 as a guest again
[TERRYK] I WILL SEE WHAT I CAN DO ON THAT
[TERRYK] GOD BLESS
FORO DINAR GURUS No comments:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why does anyone bother to listen to this guy? Every single time he post he says tonight. This has been non stop with him for over 6 months solid. Every single day, I'm hearing tonight. Only it never happens. Yet people keep clinging to everything he says.