Saturday, September 7, 2013

A Good Omen!

A Good Omen!

Is this a sign of what is to come!  My wife wakes me at 2:11 am Saturday morning.  Don’t get excited Guys.  She tells me that there is noise out in the bird sanctuary and you need to go investigate.  Well, out I went with my gun, her carrying a lantern and guess what we found.  A fox in the hen house, literally!  So, to protect my own, I shot the fox.  It has been plaguing us for several months.  So, could this be a sign of the change to come by getting the fox out of the hen house.  Maybe this is an indicator of getting the politicians / US Corporation out of DC and America?  Go Military, Anonymous and De Jure United States of America!!!

Happy Farmer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, I would opine that it is a failure on your part to adequately secure your henhouse and in the end the fox paid with his life in a most brutal fashion because of that.
The fox was merely following his instincts to feed himself.
I hardly think the cruel death of the fox due to your lack of planning and execution of security is any sign about our country/ global situation with criminal govt.
Not that I don't support the end of the Banksters and all their puppets in govt. I would love to see that happen in the next hour!
But really, did ya have to shoot the fox?

Anonymous said...

Agreed. People kill wolves just the same, for no reason.