Tuesday, September 10, 2013

America will be gone - one city at a time

Subject: America will be gone - one city at a time

 
Received from a friend:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just returned from being in Gatlinburg, Tennessee.

I was shocked to notice that many of the shops are replaced by new ones. The owners have foreign accents. I would guess 80% are now run by Indians, Pakistanis, and now Ukrainians! 

I asked one lady where she was from and she said Ukraine. I asked 2 other shop owners where they were from: Ukraine.

 I jokingly asked "Did you folks buy up the whole left side of Gatlinburg?" She said, "Yeah, pretty much." 

I tried to ask a vendor whom I asked first if he was American, about what was happening with all the foreigners. He refused to even talk about it. I asked another group and they seemed afraid but one woman spoke up with an attitude of careless determination and told us that the chamber of commerce was Iranians. That there was nothing they could do. The others looked at her and each other nervously. 

I spoke to a young lady in a in busy shop and she carefully began to open up a little. She said the town was being bought up by a rich lawyer called Joe Baker and that he is renting the shops out to foreigners because they can afford higher rent since they don't have to pay taxes for 5 years. 

She said the foreigners change the business name and sell it to a relative and it continues tax free for 5 more years. 

 It's destroying Gatlinburg. It feels creepy. 

I asked what the religious affiliation of most of the foreigners was -- they said: MUSLIM!

 A Muslim foothold in the mountains of Tennessee ! 

Very scary and poignant! 


Goodbye America!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now What You Said IS NOT TRUE ! The Reagan Family And The Ogle Family Still Own Most Of Gatlinburg !!!!
I Live Here And Have A Business here So What You Where told Is Not True !
Yes The Muslim Monkeys Have Leased Most Of The Businesses But There is No JOE BAKER That Is Buying Up The Town ! Damn I Wished People Would get The Facts Straight Before Blasting Something !

Anonymous said...

This is false. Check Snopes.com: http://www.snopes.com/business/taxes/immigrants.asp

Check facts before sending out junk. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

This person told an outright lie! I live here in Sevier County Tennessee and what you said is a lie !