Thursday, September 5, 2013

OBAMA TRIED TO MURDER ME - FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - SEPT. 5, 2013


OBAMA TRIED TO MURDER ME - FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - SEPT. 5, 2013

      On Sept. 3, 2013 I had a federal murder attempt on my life. Funny as it may sound, I didn't know this until Sept. 4, 2013 when someone noticed something wrong with the car I had driven on Sept. 3. It had been hit with a high powered, high velocity bullet which left damage on the top of the car. Due to a set of circumstances, the federal assassin missed me and hit the top of the car instead. I will tell you how this all happened and the legal evidence is basically airtight that a federal assassin sent by Obama tried to murder me on Sept. 3. I therefore call for the immediate impeachment and removal of Obama from office in the White House. Follow the logic of what I will now show you and the logic is clear that it had to be Obama who ordered me murdered on Sept. 3. If Washington sources in Congress feel uncomfortable with the impeachment process, then remove Obama from the White House on the grounds of mental illness as all the evidence points to Obama trying to order me murdered on Sept. 3. It is not serving America to have a gangster in character running the White House and America in 2013.
     Obama apparently desperately wanted to silence my report of Sept. 2, 2013 Labor Day called

when posted on Nesara News, Monday, September 2, 2013

OBAMA IS PUSHING FOR WORLD WAR III AND WE HAD BETTER CALM THINGS DOWN FAST! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - SEPT. 2, 2013 - LABOR DAY.

 

     I assume that when I exposed in this report that Obama had been publicly implicated by evidence now available on Nesara News that he had secretly arranged through C.I.A. the chemical warfare attack in Syria, not the Syrian government and I invited the public to check the reports posted there showing the evidence for this, I stepped hard on the toes of Obama. And when I wrote the following paragraph in this Labor Day report on Obama, I assume this stepped too hard on his toes and so he from the White House ordered I was supposed to be murdered the next day by a federal assassin I assume from C.I.A. at this stage. Quoting now the paragraph that would force Obama out of the White House if all the nation knew this, I copy now the damaging personal material on Obama from the Sept. 2, 2013 Labor Day report of mine posted with Nesara News that day.

            For starters on reading Nesara News reports posted with it on the massive fraud by the Obama White House trying to start a nuclear World War III over Syria, use their search box on the front of their news blog and put in my pen name of Erasmus of America and see what I posted as reports from last Thursday through today Labor Day, 2013. Then spread out and read the other serious reports from sources that have information Congress and the American people should see before Obama tricks America into a nuclear World War III. Obama is a notorious liar and caught many times but the corrupt main news media tries to cover for him such as he was recorded before running for the White House admitting that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. The main news media won't report on this nor how he financed from Chicago the burning of Christian churches in Kenya by Muslim terrorists headed by his Muslim cousin there and they cut down with machetes  dozens of Christian women and children fleeing from a Christian church put afire by around 2,000 estimated Muslim terrorists there financed in that act by Obama from Chicago once he returned from Kenya and visiting his relatives there.
       Now back to September 5, 2013 and the Obama ordered murder attempt on my life on Sept. 3 the day after my report of Sept. 2 on Labor Day so scared Obama that America must not see. It led to all the legal evidence to stop Obama including where the evidence was that Obama arranged the chemical warfare attack in Syria to start a war with Syria, and the chemical attack was not done by Syria. They were already winning the war and were too practical to use a dumb tactic like this that would justify other nations to start a military attack against the Syrian Government over. And Obama could not let all America know that he was born in Kenya and of a non-American father which disqualified him totally from running for the White House and becoming President of America according to the terms of the U.S. Constitution. Technically Obama was born a British subject and raised as a Muslim which he listed on school forms then in Indonesia afterwards. Also, Obama had boasted of being a Muslim when visiting his cousins in Kenya and as an admitted Muslim backed his Muslim cousin for national office in Kenya. When getting back to Chicago, Illinois, he raised nearly $1 million for his Muslim cousin in Kenya to burn Christian churches down in Kenya with and kill Christian Blacks in Kenya. Also, an ambassador of Egypt told a national TV audience in Egypt that Obama had once privately told him that he Obama was also a Muslim.
     We have identified the report of mine posted with Nesara News on Sept. 2 Obama wanted immediately suppressed by my prompt murder the next day by a federal assassin probably working for C.I.A. Now on to the circumstances where I was supposed to have been murdered by Obama through a federal assassin working for him on Sept. 3. For a time before, a source from Chicago, Illinois was trying to reach me on my unlisted number on my cellphone. I finally answered the other day and a woman talked saying that she was part of a national poll survey and that I could win a prize if I answered all questions of the survey. She first asked what children I had and when I said I had none, the survey was over and she was gone. I told a friend the next day or so that I judged this was a front for C.I.A. and they were trying to see if they could pressure me by threatening to murder my children. With no children, no threat there to try and force me to be silent on Obama. It was already known that direct murder threats against me did not intimidate me and I would just report it nationally on blogs if they tried to silence me by murder threats.
      C.I.A. already knew that they lacked leverage to threaten those close to me in order to try and silence and control me. Then Obama asks them to murder me as fast as they can. As I had already had federal surveillance efforts towards me trying to know how I operated in military intelligence, etc., they knew one trip I would make if asked to by a friend. My phone is tapped and listened to illegally by the NSA and others they allowed to listen with them to phone calls to me. I am not that naive and know that my phone was taped. They hear that I am to help a friend with a short trip on Tuesday, Sept. 3, 2013. They know the route by prior observation. There is only one spot on the route where they can hide a sniper to try and shot me in the car I am driving. I checked it out this morning and I spotted the only place on the route they could hide a sniper without being seen. It is a cluster of bushes next to a small store building at the top of a small hill. The sniper is hiding there and knows within a few minutes when to expect me on my usual route. Probably at 8:50 AM Sept. 3 I am within range. My friend is in the car with me as I cross the line I am supposed to be shot at once I reach there. There is a small railroad track at this spot and the tracks are poorly laid down which creates a rough spot going over them. Just as the federal sniper fires, my car plunges down a little in front and to minimize the rough moment on my brakes I turn the front wheel a little to the left. These railroad tracks are close to this store building with the cluster of bushes right beside it. His shot is by accident high due to the sudden shift in position of the front of this car. The high powered, high velocity bullet hits above my head hitting the top of the car and a little to the right of where my head would have been. The running over the tracks creates a little noise so I and my friend never heard when the bullet hit the top of the car at that moment. I did not even notice that the car had been clipped by a bullet until the next day when it is brought to my attention by someone else that the paint is separated at the top of the car by some kind of impact to that part of the top of the car. I have to get a mirror to see clearly what kind of impact is represented by the paint split apart and separated at the top of the car. With the mirror I now see the paint and primer beneath it are all gone and a clear ridge created in the metal top of the car showing a bullet had hit it from an angle slightly above the height of my car and meaning the shot came from the bush area as that was the only area on my route where the shot could have hit from slightly above like that. As a former captain of two rifle teams in military school, I can read the clues accurately and know where the shot came from and was obviously an attempt to assassinate me on Sept. 3 at around 8:50 AM in the morning. Knowing my route in advance and knowing in advance by phone tap that I would make this route trip for that morning means only the federal government could have set up this murder attempt on my life. The would-be federal assassin had a well planned ambush to murder me and only the railroad tracks threw his calculations off and he hit the top of the car instead of me.  I assume with the federal murder attempt the day after release of my Sept. 2 report massively exposing the fraud of Obama to start a war over Syria and how illegal and gangster was his background hidden from the public shows the motive for the federal murder attempt. Only one source had the motive to murder me and that was Obama, no one else.
     I therefore call upon our corrupt and cowardly Congress to start standing up for the authority of the U.S. Constitution and promptly remove Obama from office for attempted murder on me to silence my legal evidence that he was never born in America and had no legal status where he could run for the White House. Also, silence my legal evidence that Obama through C.I.A., etc. arranged the chemical warfare attack or else through Saudi Arabia who had the right chemical warfare supplies to supply the rebels with and not the Syrian Government. This federal murder attempt by Obama is the endorsement of Obama that my legal charges in that legal report of Sept. 2 must be true or else why was Obama so anxious to murder me by the following day of posting of this report and how it led to other reports all collectively showing Obama guilty as all hell of plotting to start a war against Syria by means of fraud? And for reasons ordinary Americans would not understand wanted to engineer a nuclear World War III over this. The man is insane and needs to be promptly removed from the White House.
     I formally legally charge Obama at the White House legally guilty of attempted murder against me in order to silence witnesses and legal evidence that would force his removal from office if investigated by Congress. I now ask our corrupt and cowardly Congress are you going to investigate Obama for this murder attempt on my life that he obviously had ordered and are you going to investigate the legal evidence against Obama my Sept. 2 report represented and the reports it linked to in order to expose the large amount of fraud Obama has employed to try and start a fraudulent war against Syria?
      To make the price high for trying to protect Obama from investigation for his criminal acts, unless Congress acts promptly to remove Obama from office, I now raise my committed coming legal actions up to $70 trillion in damages against Obama, against Eric Holder who is blocking legal investigations of Obama, and now adding to be sued the heads of C.I.A., N.S.A., and Homeland Security as all apparently are involved with this plot to murder me on Sept. 3, 2013 which failed. God seems to have other plans for me, so prior federal murder attempts to try and silence me or stop me also failed. Obama not too many months ago tried before to have me murdered by sabotage of my car then, but a friend spotted the sabotage and showed me what had been done asking me, "Who is your enemy? Who wants to murder you?" I knew but did not tell him or others  Obama. That murder attempt was when I demanded that $525,000 federally stolen from me be returned to me now and no excuses. Obama is a gangster in the White House and needs to be removed from office now before he gets America tricked into a World War III he wants and no sane man wants in America or elsewhere in the world. 
      Also, to show Wash., D.C. not smart to push me too hard, I will also sue Wash., D.C. itself as the federal government for $70 trillion in damages. This amount sounds so large it sounds impractical as a real figure to sue for. However, with special industrial deals I had on new technology which were all sabotaged when Wash., D.C. criminally and willfully sabotaged large deals over my father's Vatican endorsed food process which could become the biggest world industry in existence, the claims are within the realm of reality and will be legally recognized by the proper legal sources I will act through. I have engineered enough legal upsets over the years, it is dangerous to underestimate whether I can win or not with such huge legal claims for legal action. However, when I beat in court a Jewish lawyer who had never lost in any state court until facing me, that impressed many legal sources to stay away from me and not try to pick legal fights with me. Now for those scheduled to receive pro-rata shares from what I win in collective legal actions against Wash., D.C. leaders and the federal government itself, the pro-rata shares refers to cash collected and nothing else in legal settlement. I am after certain federal land to build my proposed Camelot Project upon and may drop some of the cash settlement figure in exchange for the federal land I am after. That my backers have no pro-rata share from. But the cash settlement figure will be huge and if Congress will leave Obama in office after this obvious federal murder attempt by him through agents of his in federal government, who knows how high the cash settlement may end up Wash., D.C. has to pay me and those Washington leaders I end up suing as I am out to establish the legal precedent that all guilty parties to criminal acts are each responsible to pay the entire settlement figures themselves irrevelant if paid off by others first. This will break corruption in the federal government if I win the legal precedent I am after.        
     Once in a rare while, the main news media uncovers something legitimate all Americans should be aware of. One TV camera caught Senator McCain playing with a video game in his hand instead of listening to the testimony as to whether America should go to war over Syria or not. When caught and asked what he was doing, he commented back that when hearings are very boring to him, he plays with a video game in his hand. This same Senator McCain said that the evidence was overwhelming as to why America should go to war over Syria and therefore we should back Obama's plan to attack Syria. Also, a Wall Street Journal picture of Obama with John Boehner showed Boehner showing great stress and discomfort being next to Obama who he had just endorsed should be backed in launching Obama's military strike against Syria. I speculate if C.I.A. had just threatened Boehner to back Obama or else his family members would be threatened or a secret scandal of Boehner would be released if he did not cave in to Obama. His facial features were wrong for a man glad to back another man for a position that he strongly agreed with. Look at the link with the picture showing John Boehner very uncomfortable in backing Obama.  
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324432404579053344262636248.html 
Also, C.I.A. is good to arrange bribes of members of Congress if needed to get the right results from Congress. That is among reasons why we call for the passage of the Omni Law on my national website to create a legal oversight committee over Wash., D.C. to keep it honest and obeying the U.S. Constitution and U.S. Bill of Rights which it hates to do!         
      Additional angles to investigate include U.S. fluoridation chemical is Syria's "chemical weapon" and revealed  that UK Government let British company export nerve gas chemicals to Syria which are sodium fluoride and potassium fluoride which could be claimed are the chemical weapons identified by blood sampling and yet sodium fluoride is put in your ordinary drinking water in America.
     Kerry's Scientific Fraud with His Alleged Proofs of the Use of Sarin in Syria. Use link below to read proof of fraud by Kerry

 
http://www.stankovuniversallaw.com/2013/09/kerrys-scientific-fraud-alleged-proofs-sarin-syria/

     This report needs to be circulated nationally as Obama thought it important enough to murder me to silence this testimony and legal evidence above showing massive fraud by Obama to start a major war beginning with Syria and designed to spread until it is a nuclear World War III if it goes too far which is likely. Corrupt military trying hard that I will not be repaid the federally stolen $525,000 from me which I will require to get much fuller military intelligence services from me than available to them now, tried to guess where I was implying a Russian military site had been built designed to annihilate America if World War III comes. They made a move of nuclear bombs to where they think would be close to the military site they know that I know about but they may be way off the mark in ways that could cost them victory in war if major war comes to America. They may have miscalculated as to location and also I had the testimony from a former Warsaw Pact officer who had been there and told me the entire secret setup to it and why America could not stop it. Governments too cheapskate to pay for major military intelligence information are generally quite dumb in history and frequently lose the war because their strategy was based upon faulty information. 
     People copy and send this report all over America. See that members of Congress see this and fast. See that state legislators see this report so important that Obama just tried to murder me on Sept. 3 to keep me from getting this information to the American people before it was too late to stop Obama from some mighty mad schemes from the White House. It shows the willful censorship of American news by the main news media when I sent copies of the information Obama tried to suppress by murdering me and the Washington Post, New York Times, and other key newspapers refused to report on what information was supplied them including Obama being born in Kenya and was not a U.S. citizen and he had raised the finances to burn down Christian churches in Kenya by Muslim terrorists and have women and children chopped down by Muslim terrorists holding machetes to kill those Christian Blacks trying to escape from a burning Christian church in Kenya. They are protecting the gangster in the White House from being exposed for the insane criminal character that he really has.
      To see the Omni Law to restore honest government to America and offers of ours on the website to help finance the Omni Law Drive in America, go to our website www.fastboomamericaneconomy.com  Our email is fastboomamericaneconomy.com@gmail.com   Our mailing address for those wanting to order by mail our offers we have on our website instead of ordering through the website our mailing address is NIFI, P.O. Box 1465, Seneca, SC 29679. Make any checks, etc. out to NIFI and let us know what is being ordered then.
      I must be doing something right in exposing scandals of Obama or else why else would he have just tried to get me murdered by federal operatives of Wash., D.C.? He just endorsed that my proposed Omni Law scares the daylights out of him and he thinks it could make Wash., D.C. become an honest government again which he fiercely opposes!
      Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for the patriot who thought what America stood for in 1776 was worth standing for including God-given rights and common law based upon the teachings of the Bible as the Founding Fathers admitted back then was the basis of American law and the American version of free enterprise.)

No comments: