Sunday, September 1, 2013

On Aliens......

CGI's Micheal: On Aliens......
Posted By: CGI_admin [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 31-Aug-2013 13:27:51

This is the first thing I've written in probably many months, and it does not really begin to scratch the surface of all that I'd like to share and discuss. However, this is the train of thought I've been riding on for the past few hours and I definitely thought it was worth sharing..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All things have a direct lineage to the Creator. All things are related and everyone is my relative. Nothing is alien to Creation and therefore nothing is alien to me.
I shall have no fear of any aliens, whether they be from another planet, another dimension, or simply from another country.
If there is anything truly alien it is fear itself. Fear is alienating. If anyone is truly alien it is those who seek to alienate and instill fear in others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unending love and gratitude to Rayelan (love the picture!), Mr. Ed, Hobie, Susoni, and everyone else here at RMN and in the extended family..
And an extra-special and looooong-overdue thank-you to Tom, aka Nemesis-
I saw the wisdom in your advice, but was, perhaps, not wise enough myself to act on it..

Having realized how powerful it can be to state ones intentions, I would like to take this opportunity to now state that I intend to start writing more and stay writing more, to set up my own blog (hat-tip to Nemesis), and to begin sharing openly and fully my truth and all that I've learned in this life.
As I intend it, so shall it be.
All For Love and Love For All,
Adam Michael

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=285912

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How could something be more 'beside-the-point'. The fact that the Creator created everything does not mean everything is harmless or innocent. Moral beings were given free choice. Some choose evil.

It is not wisdom to ignore evil, and pretend we are now 'fearless'. This is foolishness.