Thursday, September 26, 2013

ON HIS KNEES RONALD REAGAN

Just passing this along.  I hope you will do the same.  Excellent video. 

Always my very favorite president in my lifetime. Now I know why.
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you…Jesus Christ and the American soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.  Author Unknown


This may have been around before, but I never get tired of listening to Ronald Reagan.




this is one you have to open.   It’s a busy site so you might have to try several times but it is well worth it.



ON HIS KNEES RONALD REAGAN
This is a rather short video that we all should watch,
appreciate, And fully understand its meaning. It is also one
that everyone in our government should be forced to watch
several times, at least until they get it!!! If you are one of those
that do not forward e-mails, please make this an exception.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I always thought he was the one leader that I felt I am proud to have him represent me as an American.....I am 36 and I only found out later that he was an actor...Does this mean he was just acting saying all the things that made me proud ...No but It surely doesn't help that argument!

Anonymous said...

Isn't Ronald Reagan's signature on Directive 166?

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/09/22/fraud-on-the-u-s-supreme-court-by-public-officials/