Saturday, September 21, 2013

Passing this on because it may save a loved one

Passing this on because it may save a loved one.


ANY BURNS.......


......
A young man sprinkling his lawn and bushes with
pesticides wanted to check the contents of the barrel
to see how much pesticide remained in it. He raised
.the cover and lit his lighter; the vapors ignited and
engulfed him. He jumped from his truck, screaming..
His neighbor came out of her house with a dozen
eggs and a bowl yelling: "bring me some more eggs!"
She broke them, separating the whites from the yolks.
The neighbor woman helped her to apply the whites
on to the young man's face.
When the ambulance arrived and the EMTs saw the
young man, they asked who had done this. Everyone
pointed to the lady in charge. They congratulated her
and said: "You have saved his face." By the end of the
summer, the young man brought the lady a bouquet
of roses to thank her. His face was like a baby's skin.
A Healing Miracle for Burns:

Keep in mind this treatment of burns is being
included in teaching beginner fireman.
First Aid consists of first spraying
cold water on
the affected area until the heat is reduced which
stops the continued burning of all layers of the skin.
Then, spread the egg whites onto the affected area.
One woman burned a large part of her hand with
boiling water. In spite of the pain, she ran cold
faucet water on her hand, separated 2 egg whites
from the yolks, beat them slightly and dipped her
hand in the solution. The whites then dried and
formed a protective layer.
She later learned that the egg white is a natural
collagen and continued during at least one hour
to apply layer upon layer of beaten egg white. By afternoon she no longer felt any pain and the next
day there was hardly a trace of the burn.
10 days later, no trace was left at all and her skin
had regained its normal color. The burned area
was totally regenerated thanks to the collagen in
the egg whites, a placenta full of vitamins.
Since this information could be helpful to everyone:  pass it on?
"Sharing is Caring"

 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is also a DMSO treatment that came to me from dr. Stanley Jacob..... a DMSO / MSM researcher / surgeon from the University of Oregon Health Sciences...Dr. Jacob told me that if I should ever get seriously burned to spray or splash 70% DMSO right on the burn. In 1999 I was cooking a stir fry and was not paying attention to the fact that the burner was way to hot. I put some veggies in the wok with too much umph and the hot oil rolled up and splashed all over my nose. My glasses protected my eyes.....The skin on my nose just fell off.... I was screaming with pain and then remembered Dr. Jacobs comments. I ran to my medicine cabinet grabbed my DMSO and splashed some on my nose. I was 85% pain free in an hour or so and the next day pain free. This happened on a Friday night and by Tuesday AM you could hardly tell there was a severe burn... I NEVER DID GET A SCAR FROM IT....

Anonymous said...

One more amzing thing that works for small burns from woodstove, etc. Elmer's school glue immediately takes the pain away and forms a protective layer from the air hitting it.