Sunday, September 8, 2013

TNT Tidbits Sunday Evening

TNT Tidbits Sunday Evening

09/08/2013
mort] something to share-went to church this morning and we had a missionary speaking from indonesia and after the service i talked with her and i said what is the currency in that country and she said the rupiah... and i said i think that currency is about to be revalued and she looked at me and said it just was-they are adjusting our income right now because of the revalue so we will see a difference in our income- pretty awesome for sure...i think this rv is done and we are just waiting for someone to drop the rates in permanently at the banks!!

[ArizonaHeat] All I ask is a chance to prove money can't make me happy.

jjhall: U.S. Ship of State is Sinking, It’s a Derelict Vessel-Jim Willie8 September 2013 No Comment[goldenjackass] By Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog.com   (Special Sunday Release)When it comes to U.S. economic or foreign policy, Dr. Jim Willie, Publisher of the Hat Trick Letter, says, “The U.S. Ship of State is sinking, and it is a derelict vessel.” 
....
Read More Link on Right

About President Obama, Dr. Willie contends, “He looks weak.  He looks backed into a corner.  He looks just like Fed Chief Bernanke who also has no exit strategy.  They are all tied together because a lot of the actions out there are directed against the dollar.”  Dr. Willie goes on to say, “The U.S. is in an indefensible position, both with war and monetary policy.”

 All the QE, or money printing by the Fed, has the world on edge and outraged.  Dr. Willie explains, “This is abuse of credit card by the United States.  We run deficits and then say screw you all.  You can just buy Treasury bonds because you have to.” 

According to Dr. Willie, the rest of the world is tired of the money printing by the Fed and wants to use a new currency to escape the coming global inflation of a dollar that can quickly lose its buying power.  Dr. Willie says, “This is financial survival.  Nations need to depart from the dollar, and the first ones that do will be the survivors, and lost ones will enter the third world.”

 As far as Syria, Dr. Willie says it’s not about chemical weapons, but about pipelines and our adversaries gaining economic advantage.  Dr. Willie claims, “The U.S. is obstructing capitalism and commerce.  That is the problem.”  Join Greg Hunter as he goes One-on-One with Jim Willie, Publisher of The Hat Trick Letter, which can be found on GoldenJackass.com.       http://usawatchdog.com/u-s-ship-of-state-is-sinking-its-a-derelict-vessel-jim-willie/

************

Moneyplus: I have never posted any info anywhere & I am not trying to post now, however if you think this will help the people- you call the shot- to publish or not.My feelings will not be hurt if you decide NO.Please use only if you think it will help. I DO NOT WANT ANY CREDIT!!

I probably got involved with the dinar like a lot of you. A lady I met in another business several years earlier called me in reference to another business opportunity .

In her parting remarks- she asked me if I owned dinar. My answer was- I don’t, I don’t know what they are. She told me a little & suggested that I could visit a currency dealer’s site for more info or to purchase.

My first purchase was about $100.00 & a few weeks later I purchased another $100.00. I found out that there was several conference calls available- that I began to listen to.

 My interest became tweaked & I started to research the product and anything regarding it.

 I am a career professional & I know that I & I along are responsible for my decisions.

 All of the information that I am going to mention is available to anyone that will do a little research on their own.

Start off with the authors of the plan(The Marshall Plan) that was used to rebuild Europe after World War II- Dick Chaney, Pres. George Bush & Tony Blair PM of GB.

By the way, the plan was launched in 2003 & called the 10 year plan. From the math I remember from high school, if you take 2013 & subtract 2003, that equals 10.

Our blessed event won’t be one day late until Jan. 1, 2014.

However, I like everyone else want it to happen sooner.

  Next, check out Presidential Decree # 13303 By President Bush allowing US citizens to invest in Iraq.

 Then go to the UN, where Sec. Moon makes this comment: I look forward to the day that Iraq is released from chapter 7 & their currency rises back to at least what it

was pre war ($3.22) & that Iraq will not be totally released from chapter 7 until this happens.

Then proceed to the IMF, there are many articles stating the RV of Iraq’s Dinar.

There are several statements Made by Dr. Shabibi with the CBI that the dinar will revalue to at least the level that it was.

Another source: check out the Paris Accord or Agreement- which was masterfully put together by the USA, UK, FR, & the UN to forgive 80% of the debt owed to a lot of countries & they were given the same worthless money that you & I own, with the understanding that this worthless money would be increased to or above it’s original value in the future

 Let me add that before my involvement in the dinar, I knew very little about finance & absolutely nothing about world finance.

This has been a great educational journey.

Because of my research, I have never had a question as to the validity of my investment. The only questions have been & are: when & rate

 I hope this will help some people.

I believe we are here now!!  moneyplus


No comments: