Thursday, September 5, 2013

USA a Muslim Country!

Sheriffs,

Be prepared to Arrest many of those that claim to be Christians as they have become Terrorists per the Obama Regime!
Obama: “I will leave this office at some point – sometime in the next three and a half years,”… “The United States Will be a Muslim Country by 2016?…
Did God Almighty put me here on Earth to become a Muslim?
Did God Almighty tell me to DIE if I refuse to become a Muslim?
So if I want to LIVE I MUST become a Muslim?
Are you as a Sheriff going to Arrest everyone that refuses to become a Muslim as they do NOT follow the US Constitution for approving of their Freedom of Muslim Religion?
The Militias will grow tremendously and take actions on everyone, including you Sheriffs, who force the Muslim religion on the rest of us.
My God gave me the Authority Kill anyone for refusing to Arrest Obama for making an Executive Order to BAN ALL OTHER religions that don't support the freedom of Muslims to be superior of others!
My God Almighty does NOT require me to BOW Down to Obama, or other Muslims when they come in my presence!
If I AM A SLAVE per the laws passed in 1871 and 1933 then I surely have the Right as a HUMAN BEING to support MY God Almighty to have my Christian Religion and NOT be MURDERED if I refuse to become a Muslim!

Dan


No comments: